Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

Whattt, bounty are stupid Huh

Hey bro, calm down.
I think bounty is make me a rich without take off money first.
For know, i can buy a car and a house.
That all money i get in bounty campain.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

I don't think like that, I think the role of a bounty hunter is very important in an ico. the investors will know the ico from the bounty hunters. we know that there are many types of bounty, not just the signature campaign. and I think with the many types of bounty then the promotion will also be wider and it makes a lot of investors are known about the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

I also find it ironic that someone saying bounty campaigns are stupid is also wearing a signature. I hope that the poster is not participating in a signature campaign.
think about that too when i see signature put on below OP's post  Grin , maybe if he join bounty he will not sell it like investor do or maybe he is investor who loss their investment because of bounty hunters  

Creator of this thread also wear signature for some bounty, but he dare to criticize that.
   Will you invest money into the new project and get tokens, or will you work everyday to
get the tokens is not same it`s up to each of us. I do both, I work for tokens and I invest
my own money, and let me tell you the ones I earned are much sweeter.
   Bounties are not stupid, people work and harder they work more tokens they will get in
the end, it`s fair. Some people have skills, make videos, they organize their time and their
shares on social networks, they deserve to be paid, all of us for our contribution.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

Not really, there was a study I read somewhere that those who got small portion of tokens thru airdrops or bounties are most likely to hold them than dump them.

Most of the dumpers are those who bought big in the ICO e.g. whales.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

I don't think like that, I think the role of a bounty hunter is very important in an ico. the investors will know the ico from the bounty hunters. we know that there are many types of bounty, not just the signature campaign. and I think with the many types of bounty then the promotion will also be wider and it makes a lot of investors are known about the project.

Yes we all know that, bounty campaign is one of good things to promote their ICO and gather a lot of investors. But of course there are some bounty hunters that taking advantage in other projects by using multiple account in one campaign, that's why the percentage of rewards the other participants are low.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

it is more like a tradition to increase subscribers, build your community and make a hype. To be honest, without bounty no one would retweet tweets and subscribed and as long as other project have more subscribers, investors can simply skip this project with low audience.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Currently, I increasingly notice that most projects do not organize a signature campaign, only participation in social networks. Probably they just like you do not see the point.
pukul rata

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

although usually the total allocation for a bounty in an ico is only about an average of 1-5% but in my opinion it is more than enough, because there is also an allocation only that much but the total token allocated is very large, and that too is already profitable for the bounty hunters.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

Let's not be greedy about this, even though the allocation of bounties might be in small percentages, the number of tokens themselves given are usually much and enough to give you good earnings when the prices go up.
hollow

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

Currently, I increasingly notice that most projects do not organize a signature campaign, only participation in social networks. Probably they just like you do not see the point.

The number of bots and multi-accounts in social networks is much higher than in the signature companies. So I do not think that the reward there is higher. Although it is possible that a large number of retweets still play into the hands of the organizers. But the quality is still very low.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Femhab

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

Bounties are one of the campaign strategies that takes a longer time for both the participants and the project owner and upon all only little of these bounties are worth it after participating in them. Not all is stupid but some are.

Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

Well, I don't think bounties are that stupid. The owners of these crypto projects know about some of the problems /limitations you just mentioned, yet they choose to still give out 2%of their tokens for bounty. I believe all they need from bounty hunters is just to create awareness for their project, and you will agree with me that it is cheaper to use bounty hunters to do that than to use conventional advertisement medium. I can even see that you are a bounty hunter yourself, so I think what you should do is to give your best to any project you're promoting, that way, there'll be people like us who still do the expected with regards to promoting cryptocurrency projects.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

bounty is not stupid is to gather a lot of investors , create awareness for their project

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

This is how this market works now. If absolutely everyone is holding a bounty, then it benefits the project.

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

Some of those "stupid bounties" are actually profitable if and only if the ICO launch is a success and of course I think the developers will increase the budget allotted depending on how successful the ICO is.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

The reasons you are giving for bounties being stupid is not strong. Not all hunters enjoy dumping their tokens after distribution. I am a hunter as well and I don't plan to my my tokens in case I receive. I believe in holding for it to grow.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

I actually agree with you. But although, I hate bounty cheaters, I have made money from them through rightful ways of course
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

There is no rule that says you have to have a bounty. If companies think they get no value then they would not do it. They could alternatively spend their own money publicising the ICO. The idea that 2% of the Tokens can toilet the coins post ICO is nonsense. If it is selling off post ICO the culprit is most likely those that got there tokens at a discount in the Pre ICO.

hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

It depends project vise. Some projects give really good bounties and Airdrop and some are worth pennies only. Till now I have accumulated around 2.5ETH and I started ADs and Bounties since Mar 2018. So in 5 month time frame I have earned around 0.5ETH per month. It's neither good nor bad, I invested daily around 30mins or so and so it's fair as far as I'm concerned. If you want to get rich using bounties only, then it's not gonna happen anytime soon.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

For my own opinion, not all bounties are stupid. Maybe you haved wrong timing abount picking bounty campaigns. I think some individuals says that bounties are stupid it is because they don't received any payments of the bounties they have joining due to unsuccessful project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: