Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

You have been not known of the real fact or you might be got nothing participating on any bounties which is a scam made you to post like this. Bounties are good in paying the participants and the we need to do thorough validation before entering in to a bounty like the investors do. A bounty cannot meet its hard cap without the bounty participants role in projecting the coin through different channels and as you said bounties are not Stupid, they are the real plus for a project to achieve its target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Not every bounty is a stupid or scam. There are bounties that will be lasting till the success of the project and at the later stage comes forward with wild reasons stating that participants won't be paid anymore as the softcap or hardcap isn't reached. This happens and for the same we cannot indicate entire bounties as a scam.
nolestiket

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Do you really think that 2% is a lot for such a large-scale marketing?Many large companies allocate 30-40% of their budget to marketing.

Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

As many ICO as possible, can you still let yourself know? Reward is a good way to attract investors. Some companies do not have the tokens earned immediately. This is a very good solution to merge courses immediately.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

First of all, I would like to point out that this project team could also buy advertising services with this budget instead of such campaigns. It's a real win-win way to earn extra income, and it's a fact that you have confidence in the high rates seen in these campaigns. Seriously, a quality project will not need such campaigns anyway, but in some projects we can see that there is a serious budget for such campaigns. At this point it is not feasible to hear about the project, so it is not right to complain about low rates. Of course, the funny figures that some projects have set aside for campaigns are not worth the effort and the effort given, but because there is so much demand in this sector, we do not want to work with that fee. For that reason, it would be better to try to earn good income by working hard instead of complaining too much.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

You might be right on the issue of being dump by bounty hunters and protecting your investors, but did you also remember that it's the bounty hunters that makes the investors see your project through ads they helped you execute, so you cant do without it unless you will pay much high in dollar for ads.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

2% will not make a dent to the price of a token. Even if bounty hunters flip their bounty in a snap, it should have very minimal effect on the coin or token. But the benefits or exposure of the token during ico because of bounty hunters are enormous. The exposure is not limited only here on bitcointalk but mostly on social media shares and like.
takose46

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

They can pay for good reviews, and do you want 10% or 20% for bounty pool ? It is too much, 2%, 5% is just enough to not affect the price of token. Investor not like this if bounty hunter flip their token and dump price.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
bombie1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Well for whatever reasons, you may call bounty programmes stupid probably you think they get rewarded for nothing but the reality is that they are the first media partners of every project. Without hunters, investors will not even have the appetite to invest in some projects. How will you feel if you enter a project telegram page to see only 1k investors in? Will you be motivated to invest in it? You may even think it is a scam. But the hunters will make the telegram lively and you as an investor will feel that the project has life in it before you begin to invest. Hunters are very important.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
Fully agree with your point of view, compared to tokens, in fact, bounty hunters are more willing to get ETH or bitcoin, but the project side does not think so, they pay tokens to bounty hunters, which can greatly reduce their cost.
I think you should go to the project side to mention your opinion. It is useless here.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

why not? when advertising on this channel is just so effective. instead of using lots of money to do some ads out there, why just switch that to token and run the bounty program?

I have to admit that bounties nowadays is not that attractive, but still a very good way to advertise the program!
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

I don't think that. It's true that some users are spammers and they are posting low quality informations but this has nothing to do with the marketing ideea of that project. For them it's something normal to give coins to users to advertise the project and I think every user has his own choices of what to do with the coins because in the end it's his work. Most of you,I bet you don't even read the full rulles when you entry in a campaign because they say clearly that if the project fails, the bounty campaign fails aswell.

matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

It is part of their marketing strategy to hire people that will help them spread the word. That is one of their way to advertise their product to reach people. This will attract potential investors. There are many scam ICOs, but there are still legit and have potentials in the future.
Bounties are not stupid. Bounty campaigns are one of the most interesting here in this forum. Due to the bounty campaigns we we're able to earn some money by posting stuffs and joining on the different bounty campaign. After the bounty campaign we will be able to receive tokens as a reward to that bounty campaign.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
ninobtcx (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

What I find ironic is the fact 95% of posts in this threads are the demonstration of my initial point.

Obviously, nobody will agree with your point because we are all  bounty participants that you are mocking with. It is your opinion and i will respect that however, please be reminded that like you we have families to support with and sharing a blessing won't cause too much!

Fair enough, I also respect you guys who would do all for your families.
I am just saying in my opinion bounties damage both the ICOs and this forum thanks respectively to bounty dumpers and rubbish tier posts, but I'm sure most of you guys are alright and shouldn't feel bad.

larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

Bounties are not stupid! Your idea need to change for the bounty, and that's why you don't have any coin, man! 2% are not too big where the ICO Projects gain 100%
If bounty is a valueless or stupid then why 90% of projects invest millions of USD in bounty ?
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

The bounties are used to do marketing without touching the money raised, the bounty hunters do not ask for free tokens, plus 2% of the tokens they usually give to the bounties will not affect the price at all if the ICO is really good, Since such a low dump doesn't destabilize anything, good luck with your ICO and try to get investors without advertising it, you better hire a marketing team to see how much you get, anyways most ICOs still use bounty hunters, because it is something that has worked so far...
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

You are right. bounty hunters are stupid but me i think that the promising project will not be affected by the dump caused by bounty hunters so the blame is so exaggerated

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

You are right. bounty hunters are stupid but me i think that the promising project will not be affected by the dump caused by bounty hunters so the blame is so exaggerated
Bounty itself is ok, and it really helps to promote the problem but the real problem here is the bounty hunters because they usually sold their token after the listing in an exchange and the result to the project is negative. I believe if its a good project it can survive when all the bounty hunters dumped their token. The team should focus on developing their project so those who sold at a cheap price will regret it.
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

Let us continue to go and how much gets advizor or manager? Do you think he does not sell received tokens?
I think their influence on the course is much stronger than all bounty hunters. Especially in the initial stages.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

I think your thinking is stupid. The bounty of the ICO projects aims to promote their ICO project to more investors to call for capital. This marketing is very beneficial because the cost is not paid in money but by the Token generated from the project. So bounty is a must do for every ICO project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: