Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

The bounties are a way for the projects to actually get their coin out there, to the people that are going to invest in it. In case you haven't noticed you cannot exactly put ads for cryptos on the tv, this is a cheap way for them to market their coins and i don't see it as a kick in the nuts to anyone, if you do not want to do bounties that's fine. Bounties has helped a lot of people make money
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

Whether you like it or not, bounty campaign is still one of the promotional tools used by ICO to sell their tokens. No doubt we already have some ICOs that's doesn't have bounty and came out successful but its important to know that no matter what, bounty hunters must not be underestimated.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
ninobtcx (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

bounty hunters must not be underestimated.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:07:36 AM

I know but that's what they want in the signature campaign. They just want the bounty hunters involved a lot and create a huge community. That's why facebook and twitter campaigns are still alive until now. They only need quantity and do not need quality. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

They should definitely HODL it in order to give some appreciation and respect to the Bounty campaign, Because I think it is really affecting the market if we, bounty hunters are always dumping the tokens that we receive for personal benefits.

KK.cimut

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

I do not support the idea that bounties are stupid two things are involved its either you participated in the wrong bounty program or it was a scam and this amounts to you not making research before participating. Not all bounty programs are stupid
alula.CA

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

I think it's not a stupid thing, because dev parties have their own strategies in marketing their products ... and for multiple accounts I think they've thought about it ... with strict security of course
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

In my opinion, there is no harm if what percentage of ICO tokens are used for bounty campaigns because the success of ICO also depends on the bounty campaign. If there is no bounty campaign, it is very difficult for ICO to get investors. That small percentage in my opinion is not a problem. In addition, we have also helped people who do not have the capital to participate in the possession of crypto currency tokens or coins with an attempt at a bounty campaign. So in my opinion even though it is 1% or 2% but it is very useful because there are many people who depend their lives on participating in the bounty campaign.

▔▔▔▔▔
Watugiok

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

I think main reason for bounties is to have visibility for investors, if they check facebook,telegram,twitter they see a lot of followers , likes and retweets, thats why there is bounty.
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

Each of us participates in a bounty event to make money. Although I don't understand other people's ideas, I must rely on bounty activities to increase my income! Because I really need it!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

The question then is how do you get cheap labor to spread the word regarding your product?  I don't think for the measly bounty amounts people get your going to get Mark Twain type of writing skills and quality.  I think a lot of the time the projects are expecting world class content for pennies on the dollar.  

Bounty campaigns do really contribute allot in a campaign and project of business. The need for the people around the world is very much difficult to get, they will need some bounty hunters that is distributed around the world in order to support their project. We are essential, we have the right to utilize our profit because we invest our time in it.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

Earlier the bounties are a income for the unemployed but now it is really gone stupid. I think it is a waste of time. Even the signature campaign has not given that much of reward as the work done and the time spend for this. Also, some of the bounties are not paying. If asking them then they are telling that you haven't contact us on time. Let me say one thing how I know that they are paying in that particular time?
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

only 2 % allocation cant drop the price a lot. and the awarenes of the proyect it has much more value. in my case proyect i knew because of the bounty i ended up investing with my own money because when u participate in a bounty u end up knowing a lot of aspect of the proeyct and their team behind them. thasts my opinion of course

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

These days however it does nothing but hurt the project. Because usually at least 50% of those bounties are sold as soon as an exchange is open and it leads to huge price declines.

As OP had said, 2% of the total supply was allotted in bounty while mostly 70% of the token was allotted for crowdsale. So who do you think will entirely affect the price when they dump? The 2% or 70%?

I hope it make sense.

Edit: @drgomez is a little bit fast. Grin

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

I think for Bounty it's the same thing you have money and money given to other people to "Dispose of Shit" in your life.
If the ICO project wants to succeed, it must insert a little money for other people so that successful prayer can penetrate the ICO project.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

If I personally make this Bounty a side job, it's not the main job. because I have a job in the office. Although sometimes I can get more money than the bounty if compared to my salary from the office. Why do I just make this work a side job, because working on a bounty can be done anywhere, anytime.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

If I personally make this Bounty a side job, it's not the main job. because I have a job in the office. Although sometimes I can get more money than the bounty if compared to my salary from the office. Why do I just make this work a side job, because working on a bounty can be done anywhere, anytime.
Bounty is like freelance job as you can work from anytime, anywhere and sometime money from bounty is more from office salary. But i still prefer office job because it's stable and i receive my salary every month. Meanwhile in bounty, you don't know when you will receive your token, how much it worth. some bounty run over a year but worth less than $100.
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

Experienced dev and project still do bounties most a times is not all about the payment but sometimes it's just a set of giving back to the communities and the best way it cam be done effectively is through bounties

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

I think bounty is not stupid, because bounty is part of the marketing strategy for a particular project so that it is better known and can attract the interest of many investors whose ultimate goal is to make the project run well and get success. Sometimes a person considers something stupid or too conservative and narrow in looking at something, even though in fact their thoughts are not yet able to see it broadly and address the existence of something wisely.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

I think bounty is not stupid, because bounty is part of the marketing strategy for a particular project so that it is better known and can attract the interest of many investors whose ultimate goal is to make the project run well and get success. Sometimes a person considers something stupid or too conservative and narrow in looking at something, even though in fact their thoughts are not yet able to see it broadly and address the existence of something wisely.
nothing is stupid from the bounty. I think that it is not only for the success of sales with Campaign. I see that bounty can build a large community. if you look at the number of communities built by the project it can help in developing the project in the future. the project without the community that supports it I think it will not progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: