Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:53:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4855 times)
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

in 2017, the author did not think so and actively took part in subscription campaigns. I wonder what made him change his mind ...
Bounty is needed for the development of projects. But the trouble is that we are not fighting with fakes. This is for us 2% is not enough, because there are a lot of scammers, and for the project it is a lot of money.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

2 percent of the total bounty accumulation is not that really small. It can really provide good profit in forms of token. Though not all the members of the bounty are following the rules, the project is still advertised no matter what.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

Maybe you have been scammed many times before that is why the change of mind, I have been scammed too but still want to go because we are the only ones who can accept this kind of works where you will get paid for a token that is just I owed you on the start of its inception.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

I disagree with you. bounty brings a lot of useful to the project and because of this, the project can collect more money
Looking what kind of generosity. I personally find some species useless. For example - social networks. due to the fact that there are a lot of multi-accounts with stitched subscriptions, this type of advertising becomes poor quality.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

yes, it is like ignorance when an ico gives a little reward to those who want to cooperate with the Ico project itself. but in my opinion an ico definitely has a purpose that is useful for their own ico project when an ico provides bounty programs to people. an ico manager, surely someone who is very intelligent and has thought positively and negatively for all programs that are run by an ico. there must be a very profitable goal for an ico, when ico opens a bounty program. and what is clear is that ico is known by many people and accepted in the market.
Are you also hunting for bounties? if so, don't say stupid to the bounty.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

Yes you might be correct about it. Yet ICOs are sometimes a failure and would probably give you feelings of anger towards it. They cannot blame you for your actions because they might have not given you justice. So maybe you hate bounties? And or maybe 2% was never enough for you! Or you hate bounty hunters because you have problems with them. Maybe you can expound more of your feelings so that the community can really understand you very well. Thanks.

halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

lol, you are funny. you`d never have an ICO or it will be 100% failed. What is your marketing plan? How to make a community? how to gain some HYPE and attention?

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

I agree with your opinion! A lot of bounties today that gives a nut for their participants. Most of them are giving us a cent only because they say that it is a gift. I joined for more than 6 months but I only received few tokens on my wallet. They deceived every tokens we earn. Now, I gradually lose my excitement in participating bounty programs due to the small distribution of tokens and long waiting for earnings.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

I agree with your opinion! A lot of bounties today that gives a nut for their participants. Most of them are giving us a cent only because they say that it is a gift. I joined for more than 6 months but I only received few tokens on my wallet. They deceived every tokens we earn. Now, I gradually lose my excitement in participating bounty programs due to the small distribution of tokens and long waiting for earnings.
Buddy remember market is volatile and they can't even promise us 100% sure about bounty token so the next time you get tokens value it with care.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Nope disagree we all know there are so many bounty scamms, participating in bounty campaign base on my experience is profitable, depend how you can choose good bounty project.

flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:33:41 AM

A project will not be many known if they don't have marketing team and a bounty hunter is part of it too. 2% only a little when we really see the detail of the allocation. Perhaps the biggest problem is when a lot of the cheaters and the project ended up with scam. But there still nothing wrong with bounty because of our mutual benefit.
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:38:37 AM

Nope disagree we all know there are so many bounty scamms, participating in bounty campaign base on my experience is profitable, depend how you can choose good bounty project.

Not really. It doesn't matter how good the idea of the project, if the market situation is similar as we're seeing now the chance to succeed is extremely small.
You're right. Sometimes we do not see how market conditions even btc is experiencing the struggle that is quite great to be able to survive. Project taking eth as a platform and now eth is on the bottom price which is quite bad and I think it is reasonable once a lot of projects that find it difficult to entry market or just develop a bit their plans.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:39:40 AM

What defines a quality post? This is subjective judgment once the grammar is correct and the sentence conveys the opinion of the writer. How can you accuse bounty hunters for selling off coins right after receiving them? This is not true because 1% to 2% allocation for bounties cannot significantly contribute the dumping of a coin. Sell offs comes from the team and investors who hold large percentage of the entire tokens, trust me.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

A project will not be many known if they don't have marketing team and a bounty hunter is part of it too. 2% only a little when we really see the detail of the allocation. Perhaps the biggest problem is when a lot of the cheaters and the project ended up with scam. But there still nothing wrong with bounty because of our mutual benefit.
all benefit like us, project TEAM, investors and all involved if managed properly. we also work as we often do, bounty hunters make advertisements for projects so that many people who know and projects get more famous.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

It's actually true specially for everyone who sells immediately after they receive their bounty rewards. It plummets the price of the token in the market by a significant margin and it's pretty baffling how true ICO investors could take this kind of price manipulation.

cola-jere

Activity: 665

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

Bounties are in a way one of the cheapest way to advertise your ICO project.
Most of us in the bounty campaign also become ICO contributors. The advantage for us bounty hunters is that it lessens the cost of owning the token - e.g. if I contribute 9 eth, then I get 1 eth worth of tokens, that's like a 10% off due to bounty.

I mostly do signature campaign bounty, I realized that they offer more bounty for signature campaign because it already targets those people in the crypto space, where as facebook, linkedin, etc may not bring those viewers or readers into the ICO campaign. Seeing a signature multiple times being carried by so many people probably does have some subliminal effect and out of curiosity might entice bct readers to know more about the project and eventually join the ICO as well.
ROImarksman
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

The thing is, in crypto one can't get real hard consequences for spamming paid with bounties.
Each crypto team might say - hey, we just opened an invite contest and asked everyone to be honest,
not to post spam and not to use bots! So QUALIFIED promotion just gets drowned into oceans of spam and mindless reposts.

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
maiggilkamu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

hahaha very funny, then create your own ico, dont make any assumptions about others doing ico and giving out 2℅ to their bounty participants.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

I agree that most people are engaged in a Scam and make low-quality advertising , I would certainly do a very high-quality content to the project that can be appreciated

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

Na, bounties are highly regarded and are of upmost importance for a successful ICO.

NO Bounty = Crap ICO.

Bounties are great for a well diversified distribution of tokens, small account abandondment, and essentially burning part of the supply for some free marketing.

Don't shit on bounties.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: