Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:14:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20245 times)
xPotato_02

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

For obvious reasons, by dumping they just show that they don't care about the project's future at all.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Bounty dumpers Smiley) A nice word for bounty participants because they always sell Token as soon as they are distributed Token from ICO projects. It is the psychology of FOMO that causes many ICO projects to fail quickly after Token is accepted for trading by exchange floors. Recently the Token rates when listed on the exchange floors are always lower than the price of ICO round. So sad for seeing this!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

It is because many bounty hunters are just running for money, many but not all. They do not hesitate to cheat bounties, with multi-accounts or pretending to be other bounty hunter in submitting registration form. Actually, the dumpers are not only from bounty hunters. I saw some investors get tired of project development and sell their token below the ICO price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Many situations like is apparently feel of those participants that have more expectations for what happened after. They assume that in one successful ico are more profitable money they got, they attracting in long time hold for more valuable they expect. Expecting more is so embarrassing, i agree on your last stanza as you said.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Because actually its not so cool, when you took token during token sale, at the early stage for selling after exchange listing and bounty hunters are dumping it lower your buy in price)
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Because they are the one who will ruined the project prospect, especially to the price, this is bad to the investors who invest in the ICO and see the price that has down to the ICO price.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
You are absolutely right - bounty hunters after receiving coins have the full right to dispose of them at their discretion. Many people can not understand that the value of coins on the stock exchanges is lowered not by bounty hunters but early investors who bought coins with large bonuses. But a good project will not let the price of its coin fall, supporting its value on stock exchanges!
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

Yes, bounty hunters have all the right to sell whenever they want but investor have all the right to complain and to hate too, right?  Come on, it's normal because everybody want other peoples to hold so the value of their token increase.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

True. They worked hard for it and waited long for it. which means that they have the right to decide on whatever they do with their coin. In addition, I don't think that bounty hunters are at fault why ICO value are dumping.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Most people who hate bounty dumpers are investors who dont want to hold for long.
they just want to invest in an ICO to get discounts and earn from exchange in just short time.
Dont they know that bounty hunters are big tool of ICO to be known worldwide?
to spread the news? they have the right to dump their tokens because they worked for it.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

People are simply looking for someone to blame for the fact that ICO they invested in does not show strong growth, rather than figuring out what's wrong with the project itself. Whales purchased on a pre-sale with discounts up to 100% of the price for public sale do not worry them so much.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Because they are the one who will ruined the project prospect, especially to the price, this is bad to the investors who invest in the ICO and see the price that has down to the ICO price.
Mostly bounty hunters wanted to earn money from joining the campaign. Dumping token to have the benefits early that's why others hate those participants. Also, there are other investors sell early they participate as the dumpers of the token.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

Not only the bounty hunters always dump the coins. If the project has the future upholds then why sell and dump his coins in the market. Some they sell right away because of needs money to spend and some they sees no development and not worth to hold.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

I also do not understand this, we have the opportunity to buy good coins for a low price. What are you complaining about? Maybe you just do not know how to trade?
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

bounty hunters are only victims who are always blamed, even though we don't know what causes their tokens are dumped harder. what if the dump is done by the developer himself or a bonus obtained by the investor, do we know it?

one more, is the bounty hunter happy with the price of the token being fall or dump? of course not.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

You have to blame somebody it the coin crashes so hunters are the first to blame. In fact some ICOs give huge bonuses in pre-sale periods (even 50-80 %) and some investors are taking profit early when the token hit the market. Combined with selling of  bounty hunters it can have short term
effect on the price but 1-2% of bounty token cannot effect the price long term
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Reality is that pre-sale investors dump coins in most cases. 2% for bounty isn't that much for dump. Also in Local coin swap chat investors were even happy to see hunters dumping coins because it let them to fill up bags for 0.3x ICO
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Reality is that pre-sale investors dump coins in most cases. 2% for bounty isn't that much for dump. Also in Local coin swap chat investors were even happy to see hunters dumping coins because it let them to fill up bags for 0.3x ICO

I agree. The amount of coins allotted for bounties, even if each and everyone of the token holders sell, isn't that much compared to the whole supply most of the the time. I don't it would have any significant effect at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

I completely agree with you. And not all bounty hunters immediately sell tokens. For example, I carefully select ICO projects and try to sell the token as profitably as possible.

Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

Although I am bounty hunter too,  I really understand people which invest in ICO, and when hunters start to sell coins for very cheap prices, its price dump very much.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: