Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20232 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

It's because they can broke the initial price at the market.
Bounty dumpers will sell all their money instantly so the price could always drop until they sold all their coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adenthove

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

Bounty hunters have their rights to sell whenever they wish. But, if they would hold at the initial stage, coins might get more value and the profit would be more. Because of bounty hunters, ICO investors don't get profit too.
They should be able to sell the coins whenever they want because they helped make the coin have a price.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

The market is going down, and you see stupid people accepting to sell low to liquidate all the coins they own that cause the price to go down, does that make you angry? Stupid people always think of losses and profits in front of them and lose their opportunities.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
You're right. In many cases, bounty hunters do the right thing: they got coins, immediately sold them and got a stable profit. In the end, given my experience, I can say that almost all the coins I held for a long time fell several times in price and I regret that I did not sell them before
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

I don't deny it's a good strategy. Since I've learned that after receiving tokens on the map. I didn't leak my$ 69 tokens and now they're$3. And such a lot, because I think it is better to sell them. Make a profit and then buy them but more at a low price and will be more.
Garryk

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

I think that many hate it for the fact that they don't get anything from it. This is usually said by beginners who have only recently started to engage in bounty programs and have not yet received large payments for their work

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

I don't really know how bounty hunter is dumper Huh
Alocation of bounty campain just around 2% of total supply and 2% for thousand people.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

the best thing for bounties project to do is to distribute ethereum to bounty huntera and they should stop distributing their tokens so as to avoid regretting after sharing it to their bounty participants,  I guess this is one of the best way to curb bounty hunters in dumping their coins

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

You should say thanks to dumper, you can buy some coin/token at cheap price. By the way I love dumper, they make the price growth down then I can buy from them, HOLD and sell until price is good

]
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

Bounty hunters are not just being hated, but that they are cautioned to learn how to hold. This is more applicable to bounty hunters that dump whatever they get immediately.
By holding your tokens, you can still be very rich. There are bounty hunters who get huge reward. Most especially those with highly ranked accounts. That not withstanding, even those with low ranked accounts can still be rich, if they know the right token to hold.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

I can understand the investors. They are investing their own funds in an ICO and the bounty hunters, that just want to earn some money. Investors are losing their own money and the bounty hunters are losing their earnings. Here is the difference.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

Usually because they do not have the volume's patience to appear, but not everyone hates them! I particularly always wrestle for them to be in the majority because I will be able to coins at underrated prices in which a normal situation would be basically impossible! The miners are no different from bounties hunters Wink They both liquidate their positions, the first because they need to pay for mining and the second because they basically need it, but sometimes the bounties hunters do not understand the size of the project... Many miners end up buying more on down still! Bounties hunters end up being villains in ICO projects where there are investors, that is, a previous capital and this hampers any prediction of return.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

I completely agree with you. It seems to me that it is really better to try to get the money immediately after the sale. If you wait a long time for some benefit you can immediately go into the red and lose all earned. I don't think that's right.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

For me, participation in the bounty involves making a profit almost immediately. If I participate in the project then I try to get the money faster as the bounty is quite risky and lose all really do not want to. For me, the best thing would be to get a little less, but right away
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

Exactly no need to hate. Bounty hunters also doing some very good and important job for icos.  We can say that advertisement and advertisement is the most important thing in the world.
Also bounty hunters help icos about creating their community. So no need to hate. Also i believe if that ico is really good bounty hunters will hold their tokens..İmportant point is the project.
If project is bad bounty hunters surely will dump their tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

It is understandable because investors pay cash for tokens and bounty hunters pay by effort for tokens, but their effort is understandable only for them, investors don't understand the amount of bounty hunters work...

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

It is understandable because investors pay cash for tokens and bounty hunters pay by effort for tokens, but their effort is understandable only for them, investors don't understand the amount of bounty hunters work...
The fact is that today there is a perception that these are the participants of the Bounty company are to blame for the collapses in the prices of coins on the stock exchanges. video for these people is very difficult to make calculations. If we take into account that the total pool for the Bounty company is only 2 or 3% of tokens, then this number of coins can in no way harm, even if all of them are put up for auction.

HELLO EVERYONE.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

People do not like the fact that we were able to sell coins at competitive prices, and they could not. That's why they hate us.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

For me that is only people who always panic, And they dumped too their tokens, Bounty hunter is a good holder not all hunter, I am bounty hunter but I can't dump my coin until I get the ICO price that is a good choice to sell the bounty rewards. In my opinion some dumpers are always newbie they got panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: