Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:27:00 PM

I have seen many  (and I mean MANY)  exciting projects come and go,  but I do believe that  IOU is here to  stay because there are no  "obvious" flows to the whole thing, you might  as well  call it "perfect"
I saw several projects with a similar algorithm too. But same it is even good. All of them supplement each other and I think IOU too it will appear in this list.
Their are different and almost thesame project but it does not matter with that. It matter most in the process in which on how to get more earnings and make the project boom for real. That would always depends on the reality that affects the profit of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

I have seen many  (and I mean MANY)  exciting projects come and go,  but I do believe that  IOU is here to  stay because there are no  "obvious" flows to the whole thing, you might  as well  call it "perfect"
I saw several projects with a similar algorithm too. But same it is even good. All of them supplement each other and I think IOU too it will appear in this list.
Maybe we will encounter similar projects in the market but each and every one of this project has its own style and components for the success. They are very active in making each project unique from one another this will be a  form of features and additional ideas. Anything that will make them different each other.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

Right there are several projects wih the same features.l but it doesn't matter as long the team will work hard to make it different or shall we say developed more. It just a matter of creativity, good ideas and strategy that the team will do to have a successful result.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Their are different and almost thesame project but it does not matter with that. It matter most in the process in which on how to get more earnings and make the project boom for real. That would always depends on the reality that affects the profit of the project.
Yeah, it doesn't matter if they have the same concept, but what matters most is how they can maintaining and advertise the project well and market the project.  Good marketing skills will eventually helped the project to be more famous. Aside from that good updates and features will make each project unique from esch other.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

Yeah, it doesn't matter if they have the same concept, but what matters most is how they can maintaining and advertise the project well and market the project.  Good marketing skills will eventually helped the project to be more famous. Aside from that good updates and features will make each project unique from esch other.
Very well said. And so additionally, what matters too is that how the team will maintain its continuous developments. It also depends on how they will keep on gaining the trust and support coming from the crowd, which most especially to investors that will keep on fueling the financial needs of the project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

The project is growing rapidly as per the time passes. And the team has always come with different strategies to attract investors towards the project.
Agree.this project is growing very fast with time as the have the most experienced team members.besides their promotion which always help them to improve 
When they have a strong potential in every aspect to meet the requirements and handle all the critical situations that will automatically bring a challenging aspirational motive for all the participants of the project.
kuto

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

The project is growing rapidly as per the time passes. And the team has always come with different strategies to attract investors towards the project.
Agree.this project is growing very fast with time as the have the most experienced team members.besides their promotion which always help them to improve 
When they have a strong potential in every aspect to meet the requirements and handle all the critical situations that will automatically bring a challenging aspirational motive for all the participants of the project.
The management of the project is very innovative they have the best developers and project team members. If all the requirement will be done and things will be arranged according to its place I am sure that everything will be fine. Circumstances and issues will be settled accordingly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Very well said. And so additionally, what matters too is that how the team will maintain its continuous developments. It also depends on how they will keep on gaining the trust and support coming from the crowd, which most especially to investors that will keep on fueling the financial needs of the project.
The projects might have similar concept but this will differentiate in the features and benefits also the project promotions and strategies will be differ in attacks and of coursethe crpyto market is huge and all the project has the potential to gain and beneficial.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

The projects might have similar concept but this will differentiate in the features and benefits also the project promotions and strategies will be differ in attacks and of coursethe crpyto market is huge and all the project has the potential to gain and beneficial.
There are has many similar projects like this one but this platform is more reliable as well it has more feature as compared to those ones. So don't compare this project to other ones. Every project has their own uniqueness.

regalis

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

The management of the project is very innovative they have the best developers and project team members. If all the requirement will be done and things will be arranged according to its place I am sure that everything will be fine. Circumstances and issues will be settled accordingly.

Well, they have this excellent individuals that manage to find out what are the best for the platform. Im sure they will make it happen since the development of the project grows smoothly and efficient. Hopefully they would come up with a good outcome for their hardworks.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

Well, they have this excellent individuals that manage to find out what are the best for the platform. Im sure they will make it happen since the development of the project grows smoothly and efficient. Hopefully they would come up with a good outcome for their hardworks.
The platform is easy to follow the problem is, if their will be people will guide us? For sure it has, they just want to give what a good for the platform and these type of project is already progressive that is the reason why many investors would like to i invest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

True, some of the supporters and followers of this project ask what are the promotional offers that the project will launch. This questions and inquiries are addressed by  the project team one by one to make everything will guided. The developers are active and working very hard for reaching the project goals and plans,
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

The platform is easy to follow the problem is, if their will be people will guide us? For sure it has, they just want to give what a good for the platform and these type of project is already progressive that is the reason why many investors would like to i invest.
Active scrum masters are mostly focusing on the priority issues and the process dealing with step by step. There was various hierarchy levels which needs to be honored so the entire platform will have a strong bonding for growth.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

True, some of the supporters and followers of this project ask what are the promotional offers that the project will launch. This questions and inquiries are addressed by  the project team one by one to make everything will guided. The developers are active and working very hard for reaching the project goals and plans,
Hopefully, their goals and their plans gonna make it realized so that the people can really believe to the project that the project is not just a promise.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

As i analyzed with the past records most consumption through e-commerce using the mobile device, tablets most users proceeding to make a transaction with buying and selling goods, IOU choose a trending functionality which rely on achievable margins with the idea.
Using tablets to use the e-commerce is the best way to shop because its portability and its efficient to use in anywhere and anytime. i hope they can make the app for android and ios.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

As i analyzed with the past records most consumption through e-commerce using the mobile device, tablets most users proceeding to make a transaction with buying and selling goods, IOU choose a trending functionality which rely on achievable margins with the idea.
Using tablets to use the e-commerce is the best way to shop because its portability and its efficient to use in anywhere and anytime. i hope they can make the app for android and ios.
Not only from tablets it is convenient to make payment for purchases. In general there are many devices for this purpose, beginning from smartphones and finishing with laptops.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GoGone

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Interesting project, but I do not quite understand the purpose of showing the statistics and revenues of global markets like internet. Everybody wants a piece of that cake, but the biggest parts a already given. Only crumbles remain. My opinion is to use ANN for convincing people of your skills, experience and ideas… Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

Having those best developer and team can surely make the project in to success because of their capabilities. Whatever they may encounter they can easily find ways on how to handle it. It is good to have those kind of team because we are confident that nothing to worry about the problems that may encountered. I know success will be achieved soon and have a good and positive result.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

Iou is a peer to peer project where they provide a good bond during a full time of the project.so thats why the have huge amount of people
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

Having those best developer and team can surely make the project in to success because of their capabilities. Whatever they may encounter they can easily find ways on how to handle it. It is good to have those kind of team because we are confident that nothing to worry about the problems that may encountered. I know success will be achieved soon and have a good and positive result.
The project team is the core of a certain crypto project. So this IOU will only work because of the team working behind it. Furthermore, the IOU cannot reach this far without the project team's efforts and hardworks it dedicates for the future of this project. I was looking forward and expecting a good future for the IOU as this project gained my trust and support as well as my interest for it as an e-commerce loyalty platform blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: