Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

The team of the IOU is a bunch of good and experienced team. Well, if they make use of such capabilities into good terms to keep growing the IOU community, more people will surely got engageto this. For now, I am looking for more updates and announcements of the team so I will keep tuned to this, having a lot of expectations to the team and to the whole project.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project have great experience in this field and they always come with new things and that why everyone who's connected with the project has big hopes from this project.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

The team of the IOU is a bunch of good and experienced team. Well, if they make use of such capabilities into good terms to keep growing the IOU community, more people will surely got engageto this. For now, I am looking for more updates and announcements of the team so I will keep tuned to this, having a lot of expectations to the team and to the whole project.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project have great experience in this field and they always come with new things and that why everyone who's connected with the project has big hopes from this project.
Yes, absolutely if the team is good and well experienced, then it's obvious for everyone to have high expectations from the them.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

good project i like the concept of this project. an Ecommerce royality platform. if you look at the total number of E-commerce users around the world I think this project can make a revolution for crypto.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

good project i like the concept of this project. an Ecommerce royality platform. if you look at the total number of E-commerce users around the world I think this project can make a revolution for crypto.
Yes, absolutely the project is a really futuristic concept. And it is going to make a revolution in the crypto world. E-commerce and crypto become the best combination,  which is very useful for everyone.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

As the time goes by here in the community of the IOU, a lots of people are keep on coming and to what as I can see, they are also putting a huge impression to the IOU project, and no doubt for that as the project has a god platform. But does the team had a new updates regarding the IOU developments or further improvements?
You are right, ICO began long ago, however the considerable number of investors all the same continues to come to the project, it speaks only about quality of future platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

As the time goes by here in the community of the IOU, a lots of people are keep on coming and to what as I can see, they are also putting a huge impression to the IOU project, and no doubt for that as the project has a god platform. But does the team had a new update regarding the IOU developments or further improvements?
The development team needs to give an update about how does the project going on. As well they have to actively communicate with the investors and try to solve their all problems which are regarding the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

As the time goes by here in the community of the IOU, a lots of people are keep on coming and to what as I can see, they are also putting a huge impression to the IOU project, and no doubt for that as the project has a god platform. But does the team had a new update regarding the IOU developments or further improvements?
The development team needs to give an update about how does the project going on. As well they have to actively communicate with the investors and try to solve their all problems which are regarding the project.
They do it, but not at a forum. All movement usually happens via messengers as communication there almost instant.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

Now updates will hardly be. The cryptocurrency suffers serious problems, long ago there was nothing similar. And when again growth - it is unknown.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

The team has worked well on the project to take it on the great height of success. As well they provide all the necessary updates on time. So investors and community are happy with this project.
Even i as a community am happy here being a part of IOU project. Some of such projects personally attract my attention and it makes me come and invest into such project.
Yes, exactly every community member of this project is completely happy with the project and its developers. And as per the time community members has consistently gained.
Community and investors are happy because they are getting satisfactory service from the team. The team provides every single update on a regular basis.

Satisfactory service? That sounds more like the Team's Amazon's customer support and not like they are the ones developing a token or something lmao
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

The team has worked well on the project to take it on the great height of success. As well they provide all the necessary updates on time. So investors and community are happy with this project.
For this kind of performance of the project team of the IOU, I was really hoping for the good of this project. I was hoping that they will not fade and make this kind of momentum continuously for its continuous success. Because by this, more people will keep going and give trust and support for the whole project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

For this kind of performance of the project team of the IOU, I was really hoping for the good of this project. I was hoping that they will not fade and make this kind of momentum continuously for its continuous success. Because by this, more people will keep going and give trust and support for the whole project.
If the IOU will keep this up, and make progressive actions as their prior momentum, a good brighter future is awaiting to the project. This loyalty platform on blockchain has a long way to go but they have a plenty of time so keep on moving even slowly but surely. Because no success is done by just a single night, but it takes a lots of efforts and time to be done successfully.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Having combination with crypto and e-commerce is make the project unique. And nowadays people always looking for something new. And I think this project is the best example of innovation. And people gonna love this project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Having combination with crypto and e-commerce is make the project unique. And nowadays people always looking for something new. And I think this project is the best example of innovation. And people gonna love this project.
Yes, this is gonna become the best e-commerce platform. Crypto has the high potential to give a great push to the project. And users are have been waiting for it since very long.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

A project like this is changing the way how do people see on it. The team has come with such a great project, which is so innovative. And now due to this platform, sooner people can shop with the use of crypto.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

Now everyone is aware of the crypto and making the every possible use of crypto. So everyone gonna make the use of crypto for the shop. The project has a brighter future ahead.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

Yes, this is gonna become the best e-commerce platform. Crypto has the high potential to give a great push to the project. And users are have been waiting for it since very long.

That's one hell of a tall claim to make TBH, straight up "this is gonna be the best ecommerce platform". They are no way even close to doing that without another couple of billions
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

Now everyone is aware of the crypto and making the every possible use of crypto. So everyone gonna make the use of crypto for the shop. The project has a brighter future ahead.
That is definitely true buddy. We all now know and aware that the community of crytpo currency is keep on growing as people are keep on spreading about it. It is good to hear that as time goes by more people are using it and making fond of using it for some of their daily financial transactions as a payment method. And so by this, it is a good opportunity for the IOU project to make widen and spread even its true goal that might bring a huge impact to the crypto community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

I was hoping that the good progress that the project IOU will keep on its momentum even how hard to strive in the currency crypto market now. I know the that the project team IOU is also know and aware that they are also affected by this circumstances and so for that, I am glad they they seems to be okay dealing with it and seems so ready for this kind of problems. So keep this up team.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

The project looks interesting, and most of the ICO ratings have given a good rating. ~ 4/5. This is a pretty good result.
But I’m worried that almost nothing is published on social networks. After all, this process is also important.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

Best ecommerce platform? That's a MASSIVE claim to make, forget amazon and walmart there's other smaller giants like Ebay, Newegg, etc to beat lmao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: