Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169422 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

Having combination with crypto and e-commerce is make the project unique. And nowadays people always looking for something new. And I think this project is the best example of innovation. And people gonna love this project.
Yes, this is gonna become the best e-commerce platform. Crypto has the high potential to give a great push to the project. And users are have been waiting for it since very long.

Best ecommerce platform? That's a MASSIVE claim to make, forget amazon and walmart there's other smaller giants like Ebay, Newegg, etc to beat lmao
You have a point there mate. Truly and technically speaking, it is not so easy to claim and be the best of all the best as like to be the best ecommerse platform even though that the IOU have a great potential. It may be in the coming more future if this project truly favors it. But for now, take your time and be the proud crypto project and keep on gaining achievements and trust from the crowd.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

Having combination with crypto and e-commerce is make the project unique. And nowadays people always looking for something new. And I think this project is the best example of innovation. And people gonna love this project.
Yes, this is gonna become the best e-commerce platform. Crypto has the high potential to give a great push to the project. And users are have been waiting for it since very long.

Best ecommerce platform? That's a MASSIVE claim to make, forget amazon and walmart there's other smaller giants like Ebay, Newegg, etc to beat lmao
Yes, but as per the time changes the project will start to grow and get attention from investors and user. Good things always takes time so we just need to have patience.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:39:08 AM

Yes, but as per the time changes the project will start to grow and get attention from investors and user. Good things always take time so we just need to have patience.
But this process will take some extra time to happen this. Because the project has to do many things to build their existence in the market.
Mikwik

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

It is not easy to be one. But I do believe in the potential of the IOU project that could be one of the top crypto ecommerce platform. I am sure this project has a long way to go and a still more obstacles and challenges to face. I do wish luck and remains its progressive actions.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

It is not easy to be one. But I do believe in the potential of the IOU project that could be one of the top crypto ecommerce platform. I am sure this project has a long way to go and a still more obstacles and challenges to face. I do wish luck and remains its progressive actions.
IOU has the high kind of potential to become hugely successful. Hopefully, according to the time, it will become the most usable platform.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

IOU has the high kind of potential to become hugely successful. Hopefully, according to the time, it will become the most usable platform.
The project is based on great idea, which is going to make revolution in e-commerce industry. And we are so grateful because we are the part of this project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

As I understand from what is written on the first page of this project, then with your help it will be possible to buy products and other goods using cryptocurrency?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

What is the current status in the development of mobile application? Is it available now to download in google playstore or in IOS? It would be nice if yo can make updates with this since most of the people here are likely to have it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

It's pretty clear that we can see the latest and the newest update of the platform is they have reached 10.2Million Dollars!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

More like crypto will further degrade it IMO as the barrier to buy is way damn too high as first you need to buy a major crypto like BTC/ETH and then this coin and then buy the item
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

It's pretty clear that we can see the latest and the newest update of the platform is they have reached 10.2Million Dollars!
This is a great update provided by the team. These things show how investors have shown their support for the project.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

This is a great update provided by the team. These things show how investors have shown their support for the project.
Yes, this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in a very limited period of time. It's a great indication for the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Mikwik

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Yes, this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in a very limited period of time. It's a great indication for the project.
That is indeed true. The entire project team of the IOU project has attained another interesting achievements which is given by the community. This is truly a great achievements that not all crypto project can have. A great support and trust coming from its community. Hopefully this project will reach more of its goals forwardly.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Indeed. This is not only a latest news and updates but it is a great announcements that shows that the project the IOU have been got another great achievement from the crowd of crypto people as its community. I am looking forward for this kind updates to the IOU and hopefully you team keep this up.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Indeed. This is not only a latest news and updates but it is a great announcements that shows that the project the IOU have been got another great achievement from the crowd of crypto people as its community. I am looking forward for this kind updates to the IOU and hopefully you team keep this up.

I want to thank the project team for theit achievement. it is worth our attention and gratitude. they are moving right.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

I want to thank the project team for theit achievement. it is worth our attention and gratitude. they are moving right.
They have achieved a great milestone. As well the project is going very well since from the beginning. And that's the reason behind the achievement.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

The project is gonna successful not only because of the team's hard work but also the investors trust on the platform. We just have to wait for a certain time to see the projects success.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

The project is gonna successful not only because of the team's hard work but also the investors trust on the platform. We just have to wait for a certain time to see the projects success.
Where can I see how the team is progressing? Is there a link to news that is published after each step taken?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

This thoughts of yours will gonna give strong motivation for the team to work hard and continue to innovate this project. They knew that they have a lot of supporters who believed in their capability to handle and carry this project into success.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

The project can become successful, and can and is not present. All community has not the best times now, but I think, by spring the situation will cardinally change to the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: