Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:11:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169422 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

The project is gonna successful not only because of the team's hard work but also the investors trust on the platform. We just have to wait for a certain time to see the projects success.
The project can become successful, and can and is not present. All community has not the best times now, but I think, by spring the situation will cardinally change to the best.

That's a way too optimistic outlook which has spelled doom for a ton of the over hyping crypto "investors" these days. Not the best outlook to have lately
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

The project is gonna successful not only because of the team's hard work but also the investors trust on the platform. We just have to wait for a certain time to see the projects success.
Very well said buddy. Of course we will wait to see and personally have in front of us the sucess of the IOU. I know that a lots of people here in the crypto community that no success are attained by just a single night but rather in a several and couple of days and night together with how the team work so hard for it to attain.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

The project can become successful, and can and is not present. All community has not the best times now, but I think, by spring the situation will cardinally change to the best.
Well, hopefully your words will put into the angels breathe and come to make this happen as soon as possible. The crpypto market is what makes the IOU in pending into some of its plan for the community and not only this project but also surely some other crypto projects out there.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

Very well said buddy. Of course we will wait to see and personally have in front of us the sucess of the IOU. I know that a lots of people here in the crypto community that no success are attained by just a single night but rather in a several and couple of days and night together with how the team work so hard for it to attain.
All the same there is a strong wish to see some comments of developers on the fact that the cryptocurrency fell in price. What can they tell in this respect?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

All the same there is a strong wish to see some comments of developers on the fact that the cryptocurrency fell in price. What can they tell in this respect?
I'm pretty sure they would be responding to all their comments in here but, they might be busier than the users who keep comments.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Why wouldn't you have to wait to see the success of the project? I mean, you can do so much things which is more important than waiting.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

Showing your supportive messages in here won't get heard by the developer, it's time to move on to discussing more serious about the project in the group here https://t.me/IOUCommunity
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Showing your supportive messages in here won't get heard by the developer, it's time to move on to discussing more serious about the project in the group here https://t.me/IOUCommunity
Tell me please, here in this group news from the team are published every day? or is it still better news and updates to wait here?
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

I'm pretty sure they would be responding to all their comments in here but, they might be busier than the users who keep comments.
I hope, they have read our comments and as per our want, they can do all the possible changes in the platform for its better future.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Why wouldn't you have to wait to see the success of the project? I mean, you can do so much things which is more important than waiting.
Along with doing work everyone has been waiting for the success of the platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

The development team is busy with solving bigger issues which affect the development of the project. That's why they are taking the time to respond to comments.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

The development team is busy with solving bigger issues which affect the development of the project. That's why they are taking the time to respond to comments.
Yes, surely very soon they can manage to publish all the necessary updates for us to understand the project's development.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Where can I see how the team is progressing? Is there a link to news that is published after each step taken?
I think that we will be able to learn about all steps of team, only if they want it and will publish this information. Otherwise at the moment in any way.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

Yes. It will be necessary to join the telegram group of this project I guess inorder to be always updated about the works of the team. And it's better to raised the questions there rather in here since most of the admins are very active in communicating in telegram chat.
Mikwik

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

Yes. It will be necessary to join the telegram group of this project I guess inorder to be always updated about the works of the team. And it's better to raised the questions there rather in here since most of the admins are very active in communicating in telegram chat.
That is right. People who wants to see the further announcements and a lots of tackles that held in this project are surely more on its telegram group. And more than that, people in part of the IOU will easily get the latest news and updates there and can reach the team much faster in connection to the telegram group.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:08:07 AM

As I always ask why the telegram group? Can't they update the people who only check bitcointalk? There's a fuckton of spam in the telegram groups
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

As I always ask why the telegram group? Can't they update the people who only check bitcointalk? There's a fuckton of spam in the telegram groups
Well you have a point there buddy. But can't the project team can't provide it both? Here in the bitcointalk forum they have their updates and necessary announcements available and to their telegram group? If then, isn't that would be much good for all of us.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

I don't think they won't update but they actually have a lot of works because all the people are chatting in the telegram. Their telegram groups is managed so there is no way to spam.
TechComputer

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Well you have a point there buddy. But can't the project team can't provide it both? Here in the bitcointalk forum they have their updates and necessary announcements available and to their telegram group? If then, isn't that would be much good for all of us.
Talk pointless and do great things rather than caring about their developers and do your life. Why do you guys keep supporting and willing to force the developer to make changes?
RasenShuriken

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Since there are so many cryptocurrencies were falling down because people want to get fiat to trade. Does it mean that ICO like IOU project does not trend for now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: