June 20, 2024, 11:00:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gimmezeit

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:19:25 PM

*Is already wondering whether the CR fund will need to become the CR/Coinex fund*

Shocked

Yeah. I have no idea about the risk in coinex but it sure seems that using an exchange is risky in itself.
I will take a closer look at https://coin-swap.net
Mabye that and local-bitcoins is the way to go.

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:31:55 PM

Guys, why the giant sell walls on Mintpal??   Take'em down

gimmezeit

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:39:13 PM

On a different topic.

I was just fascinated while listening to Andreas M. Antonopoulos
speaking at the L.A. Bitcoin Meetup - January 9, 2014
on how he found out about btc and what could be possible
with the technology. He is a really good speaker and very motivating. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTPQKyAq-DM

-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:22:43 PM

On a different topic.

+1. Unlike the rest of the foundation.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:23:43 PM

On a different topic.

Thanks for posting this, absolutely fascinating.

Shared on FB Cheesy

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
14aristokrat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:24:55 PM

*Is already wondering whether the CR fund will need to become the CR/Coinex fund*

Shocked
Coinex seems to be still alive

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7413535
I lay on the account 18LTC coinex.pv I hope that they will return
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:48:24 PM

thank god i got my coins from coinex to mintpal in time. just to be safe im transfering to wallet. btw that story about pump and dump is so stupid. why would anyone attempt a pump when there are billions of coins being dumped lol. at least wait until distribution phase is over.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:49:25 PM

Just a hint. The amount of ZEIT lost in CR is most likely more than what any developer has or what was ever premined. So i would NOT call for the devs all the time. You wouldnt ask the federal reserve for help if you got robbed either. They at least could make up the money for you. With crypto this is not possible.

If anything you should go for the exchange. Get some more people that lost money. Gather all your transactions and proof you have. And then try to use a public voice like the coindesk to put pressure on that lazy exchange. Thats what i would aim for. Emails are easily ignored. I feel sorry and its some real bad publicity for the coin. But in any case. For now you probably should think of most of the coins as gone for good. Probably there will be some refund from the collective pool that was initiated by ZEITCOIN (a few pages back).

The developers and this community are a good start but nobody here offers any ZEITCOIN insurance.

My coins gone for good = me coming here everyday 10x a day and letting everyone know what happened. (trust me I got the time)

At least get your facts straight before threatening to come on here 10 times a day and "let everyone know what happened." That's a real quick way to get blacklisted here. It's a very easy thing for everyone to just click the ignore button and be done with you. I still don't understand why you are buying CR's bullshit stories and why you are coming on here demanding action from the devs. You need to be spamming the hell out of CR, not us. Like I said before, it's not our fault you lost your coins. The relief fund did NOT have to be set up at all in the first place. The devs did that of their own free will, and the members of this community donated to it out of their own generosity. I repeat... NO ONE HAD TO DO THAT AT ALL! So don't come in here posting BS from cyrptorush. They are obviously in self-preservation mode because they know they screwed up and caused this mess. And since they have a lot to lose by admitting fault, they immediately blame the devs instead. Get your facts straight and don't make pale threats here. You aren't making any allies by doing what you are doing.

gimmezeit

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:55:09 PM

Just a hint. The amount of ZEIT lost in CR is most likely more than what any developer has or what was ever premined. So i would NOT call for the devs all the time. You wouldnt ask the federal reserve for help if you got robbed either. They at least could make up the money for you. With crypto this is not possible.

If anything you should go for the exchange. Get some more people that lost money. Gather all your transactions and proof you have. And then try to use a public voice like the coindesk to put pressure on that lazy exchange. Thats what i would aim for. Emails are easily ignored. I feel sorry and its some real bad publicity for the coin. But in any case. For now you probably should think of most of the coins as gone for good. Probably there will be some refund from the collective pool that was initiated by ZEITCOIN (a few pages back).

The developers and this community are a good start but nobody here offers any ZEITCOIN insurance.

My coins gone for good = me coming here everyday 10x a day and letting everyone know what happened. (trust me I got the time)

At least get your facts straight before threatening to come on here 10 times a day and "let everyone know what happened." That's a real quick way to get blacklisted here. It's a very easy thing for everyone to just click the ignore button and be done with you. I still don't understand why you are buying CR's bullshit stories and why you are coming on here demanding action from the devs. You need to be spamming the hell out of CR, not us. Like I said before, it's not our fault you lost your coins. The relief fund did NOT have to be set up at all in the first place. The devs did that of their own free will, and the members of this community donated to it out of their own generosity. I repeat... NO ONE HAD TO DO THAT AT ALL! So don't come in here posting BS from cyrptorush. They are obviously in self-preservation mode because they know they screwed up and caused this mess. And since they have a lot to lose by admitting fault, they immediately blame the devs instead. Get your facts straight and don't make pale threats here. You aren't making any allies by doing what you are doing.

I think i agree with you but ...
 Cry
Its hard to read.
Please use linefeed (aka Enter) a bit more often! Cheesy Pleaase?

-
angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:58:21 PM

bigc1984.....you do know your attitude is pissing off the very people who you may or may not get some zeit back from! its not zeit devs issue that you lost your coins, its not this communities issue that you lost your coins its yours for keeping them on a exchange and the exchange for fucking up! now I promise you this, if you keep going the way you going....when the dev team finally has what they need and we have something set up so that we can HELP those who lost out not because we have to but because we as a community choose to....ill be dammed if you get a single zeit from me or anyone else because quite frankly you deserve shit all right now the way you carrying on!
you are not entitled to anything my friend, you are in a high risk game and you lost! just as many other people have, welcome to the crypto world! nothing is a given and no body owes you anything so I suggest you pipe down until a plan is made and we as a community are satisfied with what we see hear and read.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:26:10 PM

Hey everyone,

Sorry just catching up on what I have missed. I was away for the weekend visiting a sick family member. I am back now. It seems this Cryptorush is being blown way out of proportion. I was trying to stay professional about it but here it is. They screwed up, not us. We are willing to help give people back some of their losses because we know Cryptorush won't. We did not do this it was completely Cryptorush and anything they say differently is ridiculous.

I have over 200+ emails of people contacting us saying that we owe them their ZEIT unfortunately a) we don't even have enough to pay you all back b) we were hoping that after seeing what we were going to do with people who lost where it wasn't our fault, Cryptorush would own up to it and start paying back their members who used their exchange.

We have no affiliation with them and their allegations of us creating this problem to dump the coin is ludicrous how would that be beneficial for us in any way? It makes no sense they are trying everything they can to not pay their own users back. I feel this is a clear indication of who is at fault overall.

I will talk it over with the team to see what we can do however everyone should know our donation fund is no where near the amount people have lost and if I was you, you all should get together and go after the real people who you lost your ZEIT from.

I am fed up with trying to help and then having the blame put on us. We do not run the exchange nor do we have anything to do with how they run their exchange. WE DID NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go through the emails we have to see what we can do here however we did the donation fund as a help we were not assuming responsibility to pay everyone back as this was not our screw up!!!!!!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:29:13 PM

Also, we're sorry but we had to delete some previous posts because hearsay will not be tolerated.

Regarding the early days of Zeitcoin, allow me to ensure that the team has evolved substantially since day one. Previous developers have been fired and the team has re-grouped to make this movement a long term success. Some serious reputations were tarnished by the issue at CryptoRush so it only makes sense that they would direct all of the blame towards Zeitcoin. Please be patient and let us sort through the evidence before starting the reimbursements.

The block explorer is almost finished and will be available soon. Once this is completed, we will move forward by getting listed on CoinMarketCap and then CoinWarz if everything goes according to plan. To be honest, ZEITCOIN has been vastly affected by countless events that were largely out of our control since day one, so once these are resolved, the promotional plan will be rolled-out and will take us to the next level with the help of this great community.

Again we thank everyone for their patience. This community is 100x larger than the team behind it so please understand that things take time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:40:18 PM

Just a hint. The amount of ZEIT lost in CR is most likely more than what any developer has or what was ever premined.

Actually, the pre-mine probably would have covered it. The pre mine (900m ZEIT) would have been around 7% of the coins in circulation at the time (very rough as I cba to work out exactly through the halving's, average block reward etc..) and if this estimate is about right from AFTER the CR fiasco stating 17-19% of all coins were on the exchanges and assuming a maximum of half the coins ended up stuck/mispaid, then the pre-mine would cover it.

Of course, that's ignoring the number of coins that had been given out and such by then and certainly ignores the number of coins still promised to folks, but that's not what was said Smiley

MASSIVE DEFLATION AS THE PREVIOUS TWO POSTS MADE THIS SECTION COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT IMO

Anyway, I now have an Antonopoulos video to watch which I'm looking forward to as all I've read about him so far has been F***n awesome, especially his shot across the bows of bitcoin business (like CR) who don't check the code they implement and just assume the devs have tested it and that it's 100% safe, stable and compatible with everything Smiley

May the stoning's comense Smiley

See, every time I compose message about the devs, ZEITCOIN shows up. Who needs drugs for paranoia when this keeps happening Smiley

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
gimmezeit

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:41:37 PM

Also, we're sorry but we had to delete some previous posts because hearsay will not be tolerated.

Regarding the early days of Zeitcoin, allow me to ensure that the team has evolved substantially since day one. Previous developers have been fired and the team has re-grouped to make this movement a long term success. Some serious reputations were tarnished by the issue at CryptoRush so it only makes sense that they would direct all of the blame towards Zeitcoin. Please be patient and let us sort through the evidence before starting the reimbursements.

The block explorer is almost finished and will be available soon. Once this is completed, we will move forward by getting listed on CoinMarketCap and then CoinWarz if everything goes according to plan. To be honest, ZEITCOIN has been vastly affected by countless events that were largely out of our control since day one, so once these are resolved, the promotional plan will be rolled-out and will take us to the next level with the help of this great community.

Again we thank everyone for their patience. This community is 100x larger than the team behind it so please understand that things take time.

Boy YOU had me worried there for a moment! Cheesy Was about to text you on twitter about the deletions.
Sorry to hear about your people at home. Hope its nothing to bad. All the best wishes.

Well i get it. I was just trying to get to it while showing the statements are unbelievable.
I would also erase such claims from my forum if i knew better.

-
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:49:51 PM

I think i agree with you but ...
 Cry
Its hard to read.
Please use linefeed (aka Enter) a bit more often! Cheesy Pleaase?

I refuse to use linefeed! That was all one paragraph.  Cool

TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:50:49 PM

I have over 200+ emails of people contacting us saying that we owe them their ZEIT

Perhaps our first project could be to write some software that's able to tally twitter, FB, email and forum posts to automate payouts, confirm lost coins, respond to relevant parties etc...

Think how many man hours that would save in the world every week. It'll change the world Cheesy

Where's that C++ anonymous guy that lurkes this thread?

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
gimmezeit

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:51:30 PM

there WAS a commit put on the github

(hey the post i was quoting is gone, i think?)

Yeahh ok .. a commit. Do you develop software?
I mean committing is like hitting enter while typing text.
I tried to compile the git-code several times. 3 out of 4 it didnt even compile.
If i were a developer in charge of several thousand $ worth of transactions i would NEVER rely on "there is a commit". Wink

There is a saying "commit and run is a crime" which means you should not "commit untested code before taking hollidays".
However why does that saying exist in the first place? Cheesy
You see there is a reason to be cautious with what an existing commit means.

Another good example is the "brown paper bag release" http://lwn.net/1999/0204/kernel.php3

-
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:52:28 PM

Mega dump going down on Mintpal @ 2 sat....
dieudor

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:55:03 PM

I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T2Huy6FBiqZWRzcGf539i5BtGYmw1NS1mK
winevirus

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:57:09 PM

1. The Zeitcoin Developers updated their github source, and we updated our daemon in response as we do with all coins.

And this is the big problem right here. You never update a coin before you know what's going on. An update like this could have caused them to be on a different fork entirely. On top of that, the fact transactions went to wrong wallets, doesn't sound like a complete issue with the daemon itself (I've looked at the code, that commit, which is gone now to make sure others didn't download it I presume, was just a transaction fee change. Nothing more.). The screw up was CryptoRush, not the Zeitcoin team. It's pretty easy to see that. CryptoRush just doesn't want to have to pay up for losses they caused.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: