May 27, 2024, 01:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
808shark

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:32:27 AM

My coins are stuck in Crypto Rush. i have a balance over 21 million Zeitcoin. wrote to Crypto Rush ( who claims no responsibility ) wrote to zeitcoin with no response. What are my options? am i screwed? i am also on the list of first 2000 people to sign to tweeter and facebook my 50k never receive.

any advice would be much appreciated my hard earn money at risk.

Thank you

14aristokrat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:32:40 AM

LoL, there's actually someone on the CoinEx thread saying how people should have learned from the Gox collapse not to leave coins on CoinEx as he's now lost all his coins.

Well, DUH!!!

How many times do people have to lose their coins before learning that an exchange is NOT a secure wallet where you can get big rewards without high risk?!!?

PLEASE REMEMBER, Exchanges are big targets for hackers as they hold a large percentage of their coins in hot wallets unlike wallets where far more can be in cold storage.
Only leave on an exchange what you're looking to trade, withdraw and deposit for the big price fluctuations. Day trading won't make you super rich, it's not worth losing everything for!

The biggest threat for coins on an exchange is the owner of that exchange  , not hackers.
And the that we can not get coins from CoinEx seemingly is not yet clear they have now Maintenance mode I hope that they will soon resumed normal operation job exchanges
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:36:17 AM

My coins are stuck in Crypto Rush. i have a balance over 21 million Zeitcoin. wrote to Crypto Rush ( who claims no responsibility ) wrote to zeitcoin with no response. What are my options? am i screwed? i am also on the list of first 2000 people to sign to tweeter and facebook my 50k never receive.

Thank you

Dont bank on getting those coins back, they are gone! its CR's fault no zeit team! dont get stroppy as we plan to get a fund together to help ppl like you out BUT its not a given AND you wont get 21mil back! lastly u'v learnt a valuable lesson.....never keep so much on a shit exchange.

edit: Also keep up to date with the coin world! this happened ages ago.
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:36:24 AM

Thank you

ask the gox people

you may get a fraction of your loss from the fund that was setup if cryptorush provides the list of users affected

for your tw and fb reward, contact via dm or the pr email
gimmezeit

Activity: 93

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:47:47 AM

LoL, there's actually someone on the CoinEx thread saying how people should have learned from the Gox collapse not to leave coins on CoinEx as he's now lost all his coins.

Well, DUH!!!

How many times do people have to lose their coins before learning that an exchange is NOT a secure wallet where you can get big rewards without high risk?!!?

PLEASE REMEMBER, Exchanges are big targets for hackers as they hold a large percentage of their coins in hot wallets unlike wallets where far more can be in cold storage.
Only leave on an exchange what you're looking to trade, withdraw and deposit for the big price fluctuations. Day trading won't make you super rich, it's not worth losing everything for!

The biggest threat for coins on an exchange is the owner of that exchange  , not hackers.

I see. You have a point.
But in the long run i don't see the latter one disappearing or even getting smaller. Ever.
Every year millions of credit cards get compromised. This wont change with bitcoin.

As a quote from the video "You can not maintain security on a general purpose operating system."

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
808shark

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:25:31 AM

i like to thank you all for your kind response and your value able time spend upon me. i will deal with both the party regarding my zeitcoin will patience. if that doesn't work i will use other method.

Thank you again.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:26:38 AM

ZEITCOIN dude, just found
thnx to that 808 dude. I've put a post there, if you'd like to put one, I'll happily remove mine (you're better at PR than I am).

We'll give it some thought, however just ignoring CR altogether and resolving this directly with our community is way we'd like to go. Also thank you for your active support on the thread, we won't forget your involvement as we move forward. Smiley

Also @808shark, we are still accumulating as much information as possible before sending what reimbursements we are capable of sending. Everything will be sorted out this week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:35:17 AM

Well, DUH!!!

I see. You have a point.
But in the long run i don't see the latter one disappearing or even getting smaller. Ever.
Every year millions of credit cards get compromised. This wont change with bitcoin.

As a quote from the video "You can not maintain security on a general purpose operating system."

Gavin if I remember was offering a bounty on whoever is managing to hack his wallet Smiley Go for it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:36:43 AM

I'm just an ant within the colony, remember us as a whole and the whole will look after the one dude.

Gimme a shout when u pop a response on there and I'll whip mine off if it becomes redundant.

Sleepy time for me.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
jsrev

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:31:50 AM

The CR situation was pretty awful, but it's great to see how the community and dev try to reverse a little of the damage that was caused. If you are patient and kind, solutions will come to you  Wink

BTC - 1G8gS81BKKnqsCPsQ12X4aehQYpLD3RXeC
TuxNut

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:41:14 AM

Oops,

Just saw Emoticoin wasn't on top of the voting, had a look and it already hit 1 litoshi. They were saying it was going to trade against BTC Smiley

Been watching another Anonopoulos video, 160 minute video.
Although much of the stuff you guys 'should' already know, you may still enjoy it, he's with Joe Rogan and there's soo much detail that comes out because time wasn't really a problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cexawnOlR8

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
gazzamc

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:15:00 AM

Anyone else's wallet out of sync... had mine open now nearly 24hrs and still out of sync... i'm not sure what's going on.. was all fine 2 days ago..
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:27:25 AM

Also please realize that TZM has many chapters all over the world and the statement above is from the headquarters. By the time our inquiries had reached main office, we had already launched. However the second TZM told us they would not directly associate with us, we completely disassociated with them directly and instead are just a movement of people who believe in their principles.

To anyone intimately familiar with the movement, this should not have been a surprise. We advocate a train of thought, and can not be tied to any single organization, institution or instantiation of a technology. You shouldn't take it as an insult or indication that you're doing something wrong, just that such a formal association and sanctioning of your project leaves the movement as a whole vulnerable to the negative associations you may have (and obviously very recently) caused. Obviously cryptocurrencies are one of the many technologies that will aide in transition, but it would be imprudent to stake our reputation on any one in particular.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
MrKalipso

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:29:17 AM

what about online wallet?Will it work or our comunity has another one?
Goattrading

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:32:34 AM

what about online wallet?Will it work or our comunity has another one?

There is this online one. Ive used it.. no issues so far.
https://www.zeit-wallet.com

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Goattrading

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:35:07 AM

Also please realize that TZM has many chapters all over the world and the statement above is from the headquarters. By the time our inquiries had reached main office, we had already launched. However the second TZM told us they would not directly associate with us, we completely disassociated with them directly and instead are just a movement of people who believe in their principles.

To anyone intimately familiar with the movement, this should not have been a surprise. We advocate a train of thought, and can not be tied to any single organization, institution or instantiation of a technology. You shouldn't take it as an insult or indication that you're doing something wrong, just that such a formal association and sanctioning of your project leaves the movement as a whole vulnerable to the negative associations you may have (and obviously very recently) caused. Obviously cryptocurrencies are one of the many technologies that will aide in transition, but it would be imprudent to stake our reputation on any one in particular.

Well put!
I fully am thinking that I may possibly endorse the above statement... down the road.. in the future .. if/when the time is right  Wink

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
CapSER2.0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:17:57 AM

I need code in JavaScript or C/C++ a function that allows me to get the difficulty in real time via Internet of a few coins for after i can display it in a dialog box or window.

Anyone have? Can facilitate me? From already thank you very much!  Smiley

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:36:00 AM

I need code in JavaScript or C/C++ a function that allows me to get the difficulty in real time via Internet of a few coins for after i can display it in a dialog box or window.

Anyone have? Can facilitate me? From already thank you very much!  Smiley

not easy, you would need to have a daemon running for each coin with each its full blockchain
the other option is to scrape it off pool websites with a crawler daemon
both cases require a hefty amount of maintenance and initial research also depending on how many altcoins you want to include.

i know, i was gona write something to mine during short profit windows of a selection of 130 scrypt coins, i found zeit when i was collecting a list of pools for the first coin. my selection of coins consisted of only coins available on an exchange with an api, had to research each coin from the market list of cryptorush, poloniex and cryptsy.

if you pay me, i will build your idea.
CapSER2.0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:55:08 AM

not easy, you would need to have a daemon running for each coin with each its full blockchain
both cases require a hefty amount of maintenance and initial research also depending on how many altcoins you want to include.

i know, i was gona write something to mine during short profit windows of a selection of 130 scrypt coins, i found zeit when i was collecting a list of pools for the first coin. my selection of coins consisted of only coins available on an exchange with an api, had to research each coin from the market list of cryptorush, poloniex and cryptsy.

Thanks for answering me, I did not think I need to keep all blockchain of each coin.
And the deamon calculated internally the current difficulty or get it from a central server?

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:14:03 AM

Thanks for answering me, I did not think I need to keep all blockchain of each coin.
And the deamon calculated internally the current difficulty or get it from a central server?

is your question towards the coin daemon method of getting difficulty or towards what i was going to write for myself?

difficulty is based on previous blocks blocktime, you need to have the full coin node running to have the right chain and most recent block to calculate current difficulty

as for what i was going to write, i could make it a general pupose php scrypt you can call a function from to get a coin specific realtime difficulty. the php function would fetch the stat page from diffrent pools and get the difficulty from the most likely valid one. there arent that many diffrent pool front ends, i can write a scrypt that can be used across diffrent coins for many pools, even detect which type of front end it is and use the right function. all you would need to do is maintain lists of pools.
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: