May 26, 2024, 09:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ponch85

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:00:19 AM

@WINEVIRUS great job !!

Hello to all!

I'm happy to join in ZeitCoin community, good luck ;-)

good luck !

I'm happy that come new people   Grin
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:18:31 AM

i will buy every hour 1500 zeitcoin at mintpal at @2 with my 0.00231926 btc

Nice to have a wingman Smiley

I have 0.04 to play with, and a bit more coming in from Doge sales.

I note that the buying volume has risen a lot overnight, if we can sustain this through the 3rd halving we are on track to keep the upwards pressure & start breaking down those sell walls.

OT (on target not off topic!) by this time next week we should be seeing the market wobbling between 2 & 3, maybe even hitting 4.

A week later it should have more-or-less doubled.

Strap yourselves in, ZeitCoiners, the next 3 months are gonna be AMAZING Cheesy

And all the doge i mine i`ll sell them so i can buy zeit at that price
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:30:19 AM

I note that the buying volume has risen a lot overnight, if we can sustain this through the 3rd halving we are on track to keep the upwards pressure & start breaking down those sell walls.

OT (on target not off topic!) by this time next week we should be seeing the market wobbling between 2 & 3, maybe even hitting 4.

I just found some BTC @ Coinedup that I completely forgot about so I'll start doing this as well.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 10:34:16 AM

★ March 19th Update ★

Hey Zeitcoin family. Smiley An update has been posted to the OP including the new block explorer. We would like to publicly thank winevirus for helping get the job done.

Now that the explorer is up, CoinMarketCap has been contacted again and CoinWarz is next. The explorer was holding us back from moving onto these steps, so now we are in a position to proceed.

On another note, the Zeitcoin thread is already at over 290 Pages! Cheesy This movement does not seem to be slowing down by any means and once wide-spread exposure is accomplished, there will be no looking back.

My 2 ZEITs,
I am very Excited by the continuous progress of Zeitcoin and this community that is growing up around it.  I have felt more than a fair share of the bumps too, buying in at 13 satoshi when my mining didn't go well but kept buying and believing! Lost some at Cryptorush and seem to have been Goxed at CoinEX but fotunately this time had most of my Zeit in my Wallet. I have been working with a new Exchange / Trading platform that is much fun and an interesting new approach.  You can setup your own shop and setup trade offers for others and browse other shops and offers of many diverse pairs / combinations.  They provide a great coin Info page to research the available coins and are adding coins, so I recomended Zeitcoin and a few others.  I was allowed one coin choice for my Sponsored Coin Shop, so I chose to have Zeitcoin added to the site and created my ZeitCoinShop!
http://www.cryptokk.com/?s=SBpiHR0kbpRj8M5HfSF1FCr   Now that Zeitcoin is on the exchange anyone can trade / exchange Zeitcoin at cryptokk.com now, some of you may want to setup a shop or some offers to try it out. It is still very new but I think this will be catchy for many and it should be a good exposure to others of The Zeitcoin and it's growing community of supporters.

Bumps happen, just keep the Zeitcoin rolling, the future is strait ahead!

Best regards,
John Moore

Current Objectives, Bounties & Giveaways
One of our biggest goals at the moment is to spread the word about Zeitcoin and continue to grow this community. We are developing a community-based website, but until that's finished, we are looking to continue growing. To accomplish this, we will be releasing new bounties and giveaways for the community every few days. The bounties and giveaways have just been updated so if you are interested in supporting this community while being paid in ZEIT, see the link below. Even one simple comment will be paid in ZEIT!

Lastly, we ask all those who are interested in helping promote or raise awareness for Zeitcoin to PM us directly. We have plenty of bounties for people who support us going forward. This movement has grown to epic proportions so we appreciate everyone for their support.

In closing... Are you guys excited to be a part of the Zeitcoin Movement? Cheesy

Respond to this post by clicking "quote"

Updates
BTC March 19 BTC
- Block Explorer Updated: http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750
- CoinMarketCap has been contacted, CoinWarz is next
★ Community Bounties & Giveaways ★
A list of bounties and giveaways can be found here: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
MrKalipso

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:49:27 AM

★ March 19th Update ★

Hey Zeitcoin family. Smiley An update has been posted to the OP including the new block explorer. We would like to publicly thank winevirus for helping get the job done.

Now that the explorer is up, CoinMarketCap has been contacted again and CoinWarz is next. The explorer was holding us back from moving onto these steps, so now we are in a position to proceed.

On another note, the Zeitcoin thread is already at over 290 Pages! Cheesy This movement does not seem to be slowing down by any means and once wide-spread exposure is accomplished, there will be no looking back.

My 2 ZEITs,
I am very Excited by the continuous progress of Zeitcoin and this community that is growing up around it.  I have felt more than a fair share of the bumps too, buying in at 13 satoshi when my mining didn't go well but kept buying and believing! Lost some at Cryptorush and seem to have been Goxed at CoinEX but fotunately this time had most of my Zeit in my Wallet. I have been working with a new Exchange / Trading platform that is much fun and an interesting new approach.  You can setup your own shop and setup trade offers for others and browse other shops and offers of many diverse pairs / combinations.  They provide a great coin Info page to research the available coins and are adding coins, so I recomended Zeitcoin and a few others.  I was allowed one coin choice for my Sponsored Coin Shop, so I chose to have Zeitcoin added to the site and created my ZeitCoinShop!
http://www.cryptokk.com/?s=SBpiHR0kbpRj8M5HfSF1FCr   Now that Zeitcoin is on the exchange anyone can trade / exchange Zeitcoin at cryptokk.com now, some of you may want to setup a shop or some offers to try it out. It is still very new but I think this will be catchy for many and it should be a good exposure to others of The Zeitcoin and it's growing community of supporters.

Bumps happen, just keep the Zeitcoin rolling, the future is strait ahead!

Best regards,
John Moore

Current Objectives, Bounties & Giveaways
One of our biggest goals at the moment is to spread the word about Zeitcoin and continue to grow this community. We are developing a community-based website, but until that's finished, we are looking to continue growing. To accomplish this, we will be releasing new bounties and giveaways for the community every few days. The bounties and giveaways have just been updated so if you are interested in supporting this community while being paid in ZEIT, see the link below. Even one simple comment will be paid in ZEIT!

Lastly, we ask all those who are interested in helping promote or raise awareness for Zeitcoin to PM us directly. We have plenty of bounties for people who support us going forward. This movement has grown to epic proportions so we appreciate everyone for their support.

In closing... Are you guys excited to be a part of the Zeitcoin Movement? Cheesy

Respond to this post by clicking "quote"

Updates
BTC March 19 BTC
- Block Explorer Updated: http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750
- CoinMarketCap has been contacted, CoinWarz is next
★ Community Bounties & Giveaways ★
A list of bounties and giveaways can be found here: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/
Finaly RUSSIA join us)i just saw a huge post about our comunity in russian social network!
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:22:57 AM

I just found some BTC @ Coinedup that I completely forgot about so I'll start doing this as well.

It's a fun game, AND IT'S WORKING Cheesy

Our 24 hr volume is approaching 25% as much as Doge!

I'm still (mostly) doing 54,321 Zeit buys, which one of you fine fellows has started doing 12,345 ?

E2A - Remember that the minimum buy is a mere 667 satoshi i.e. 334 Zeit @ 2 satoshi, even that amount will flip the value from 1 to 2 & show as +100% in the sidebar. That alone will get people interested!

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
pearstar20

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:25:44 AM

when the pos starts and how it works? How much do u really get from mining with 1mh/s in 24h at todays stats?
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:38:28 AM

I like the idea ill chip in some crumbs as well. One thing we absolutely can not have happen is let the 1 satoshi wall get eaten. We need to hold off the dumpers for 8 more days, then this sucker will be hard to mine.

Kallek

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:41:23 AM

Any tips to get linux wallet to get confirmed? Wallet is synced.

Date: 19.3.2014 09:28
To: MXPn6DEHwEKgBKEsAzo2FtS8DmMiWEFztj
Debit: -1766701.467936 ZEIT
Transaction fee: -0.03 ZEIT
Net amount: -1766701.497936 ZEIT
Transaction ID: ae56f98144b9a71df145932427f56d9498ea2210d56ed818ecaf902745a55fda
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:43:28 AM

when the pos starts and how it works? How much do u really get from mining with 1mh/s in 24h at todays stats?

There have been many, many postings about how it works, please feel free to either search back a few pages (thus also learning more about our community) or use the forum search function.

I stopped mining Zeit a few days ago, worked out I would end up with +50% more Zeit by mining Doge & buying Zeit with the proceeds. This also increases the DEMAND for the coin without increasing the SUPPLY thus better for future growth.

I have enough Zeit in my wallet that minting (PoS) will be MASSIVELY better than mining  - by a factor of maybe 6 or 7 THOUSAND times.

If you have 10 million in your wallet you will get 2.5 million through minting in year one. That's an average of 6,850 per day. After week 6 you'll be lucky to get a coin or two per day through mining (depending on the network hashrate).

Effectively, that 10 million in your wallet will be operating as a 6.8 GIGA hash rig, but without the electricity costs.

GET ZEIT INTO YOUR WALLET & KEEP THEM THERE!

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:46:49 AM

I like the idea ill chip in some crumbs as well. One thing we absolutely can not have happen is let the 1 satoshi wall get eaten. We need to hold off the dumpers for 8 more days, then this sucker will be hard to mine.

Come join the party, guy Smiley

If you only got crumbs, make small buys after every moronic 1 sat dump. If you make it something memorable - say 666 zeit - it'll be easier for members to spot your contribution Cheesy

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:49:55 AM

zeit.morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
0% fee

Is this a joke or something?

ydrogios

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:03:59 PM

There have been many, many postings about how it works, please feel free to either search back a few pages (thus also learning more about our community) or use the forum search function.

I stopped mining Zeit a few days ago, worked out I would end up with +50% more Zeit by mining Doge & buying Zeit with the proceeds. This also increases the DEMAND for the coin without increasing the SUPPLY thus better for future growth.

I have enough Zeit in my wallet that minting (PoS) will be MASSIVELY better than mining  - by a factor of maybe 6 or 7 THOUSAND times.

If you have 10 million in your wallet you will get 2.5 million through minting in year one. That's an average of 6,850 per day. After week 6 you'll be lucky to get a coin or two per day through mining (depending on the network hashrate).

Effectively, that 10 million in your wallet will be operating as a 6.8 GIGA hash rig, but without the electricity costs.

ydrogios

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:05:59 PM

If you only got crumbs, make small buys after every moronic 1 sat dump. If you make it something memorable - say 666 zeit - it'll be easier for members to spot your contribution Cheesy
My buys it will be at 1500
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:11:10 PM

I'll buy in @ 1013, going to try and do it every 30 minutes or so.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
pearstar20

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:13:29 PM

So it works in which wallet? Offline wallet as well?
neoxxx

Activity: 351

Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:15:27 PM

Block Explorer Update:

For those wondering,

Yes, the Block Explorer is working. However we've encountered a few issues.

#1. There's a change causing it to lag down. I'm going through commits to figure out where I broke it.
#2. There's an issue with addresses. All addresses are properly in it, but transaction addresses are broken. I know what the cause is, I just have to fix it.
#3. I'm tired. I slept 2 hours last night.

----------------------

Okay, while I started writing this.

#1. Fixed.
#2. Reimporting all transactions into the database. We're gonna do some test commits once that's done to confirm addresses are fixed.
#3. Another 20oz Redbull fixes everything.

I'll keep you up-to-date, again. xD

Fantastic work! continues, you have my support.  Wink
Post your address and I'll send you 50k ZEIT for your lost sleep!  Cool
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:01:29 PM

The sell wall @ 2 satoshi is starting to tumble - down 2btc in the last hour Smiley

Well done, 'gamers' (you know who you are) a bit more work (=FUN) & we will start climbing CoinCap!

melosine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:07:29 PM

been mining Doge yesterday, turned them into BTC, then into BlackCoin, waited a bit, turned them back into more BTC than before and then I bought Zeit with them.  Lips sealed

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:10:08 PM

WOW

someone just bought 5 million in one bite!

Stand by your 'puters, people - the next 48 hours could be as much fun as MintPal Voting Friday (happy memories of our first big victory) Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: