June 07, 2024, 11:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 [502] 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009213 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:58:13 PM

(It's late & I've had a few voddies)

(and been giving it quite a bit of the old 4:20)

Maybe all we need to do is get Bryce Weiner to tell people it's a terrible coin & people should get out. That pretty much guarantees a 10x pump Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
BainbridgeJ

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

Bryce Weiner?!!!

Maybe he will be at the CryptoCurrency Convention 2014 to be held later this year in London on 22nd October.
Great Russell St, London
WC1B 3DG
www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com for registration details etc.

Should be a good time to network!
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1336
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:16:20 AM

a problem is i can hire someone to make a 100% zeitcoin clone for .5btc

Where is the problem, we are 99,9% mintcoin (with mintication and an an unlock menu button)?
Latest Wallet was latest mintcoin source. Most of the coins are clones - and you need no 0.5 BTC. Maybe 0.1 BTC.

But after cloning you have to bring it to all major exchanges etc, BCT with people which trust in... That's the big problem.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:57:10 AM

Bryce Weiner?!!!

Maybe he will be at the CryptoCurrency Convention 2014 to be held later this year in London on 22nd October.
Great Russell St, London
WC1B 3DG

It would be kewl if 'we' could get a couple of bodies to that conference - are you putting your name forward?

(I'm too far North for it to be financially efficient to attend)

Who else?

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:53:55 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 12:43:11 PM by BainbridgeJ

So, who is willing to pledge material i.e. financial support (not now, when we have a new team) for the good of the coin, and the benefit of your own holdings? ... I know that after a)the russian rip-off & b) the multi-pool abortion (to name but two) there is precious little left in the pot ... I'm actually thinking we are better off, long term, by being 'beneath the radar' right now - coins like RZR, VRC, IOC etc, which do have big-budget teams behind them, are still being whale-humped to death right now ...
Time to stand up & be counted.

I'd be willing to contribute along with others to any worthwhile project, just as Solarian did way back with his wallet initiative. Of course consultation with Ray would be key to make sure that we are not treading on his toes. I was surprised though to hear that the 'Russians' were funded. I thought that their idea was far too premature. Regarding being humped by whales: from trading patterns on the exchanges, I believe that we have one in our midst already; one who holds a massive amount from almost day 1, which is churning out so much POS interest that he can afford to sell off quite cheaply on a regular basis. Marketing starts at home with our own troops. Convincing them is half the battle.

Solarian is/was sitting on billions of coins.  He's definitely someone to get on board if he's not the one dumping.  I was hoping he had some sort of plan for this coin considering he had so much invested, but he disappeared recently.

Solarion's contributions were superb (I've spelt his name right this time). I doubt whether Solarion had that many coins, even though certainly a large holder. He did have a vision and helped take Zeitcoin up to the next level e.g. the Zeitcoin wallet with advanced, coin-control capability. I sought out one of his earlier postings and clicked on his name. The stats reveal that his last posting was in May, although he was still around a few days ago!
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:55:57 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 12:15:28 PM by BainbridgeJ

Bryce Weiner?!!!

Great Russell St, London
WC1B 3DG

It would be kewl if 'we' could get a couple of bodies to that conference - are you putting your name forward?

Who else?

It's highly likely that I will be there. It would be good if you and other fellow Zeitcoinistas could be there too. Are you sure that you can't make it? There are some good rail/coach deals around at the moment. Check them out!

The Convention seems to be still looking for speakers. I could easily put something pertinent together and link it to Zeitcoin. Perhaps do a few interviews with leading crypto-coiners (I am a qualified journalist), at the same time making them aware of Zeitcoin and thinking of Zeitcoin angles. I could report back to this thread and open up something elsewhere - YouTube, WordPress etc. Journalists and other media types should be around sniffing out stories from the crypto-currency world. This could be a good opportunity for Zeitcoin.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:38:54 PM

Bryce Weiner?!!!

Great Russell St, London
WC1B 3DG

Who else?

It's highly likely that I will be there. It would be good if you and other fellow Zeitcoinistas could be there too. Are you sure that you can't make it? There are some good rail/coach deals around at the moment. Check them out!

The Convention seems to be still looking for speakers. I could easily put something pertinent together and link it to Zeitcoin. Perhaps do a few interviews with leading crypto-coiners (I am a qualified journalist), at the same time making them aware of Zeitcoin and thinking of Zeitcoin angles. I could report back to this thread and open up something elsewhere - YouTube, WordPress etc. Journalists and other media types should be around sniffing out stories from the crypto-currency world. This could be a good opportunity for Zeitcoin.

Great stuff, "JB".
Unfortunately, right now it's just financially impossible for me to attend.

To confirm what we all suspected, I got this tweet a few minutes ago, from Mintpal -

We're removing the HVC, SPA, ZEIT and ZS markets on Sunday 10th August.

rbizz

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:16:09 PM

Bryce Weiner?!!!

Great Russell St, London
WC1B 3DG

Who else?

Great stuff, "JB".
Unfortunately, right now it's just financially impossible for me to attend.

To confirm what we all suspected, I got this tweet a few minutes ago, from Mintpal -

We're removing the HVC, SPA, ZEIT and ZS markets on Sunday 10th August.

I picked up another 10 million during the initial Mintpal dump that I'm pretty happy about.  Those sell walls are extra thin on Cryptsy.  Someone's going to pick up a lot of Zeit and pump this thing. 
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:36:09 PM

Thin n cryspy?

Hmmmmm...

PIZZA!

Wink

BainbridgeJ

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:57:47 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 10:45:36 PM by BainbridgeJ

Pump? ... an altcoin? ... never! Who would do such a thing?!  Wink
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:00:29 PM

Looks like #usepnd.com has been abandoned Sad

No response to repeated withdrawal requests for about a week. I did get a few hundred Doge out, they're in a buy for Zeit @ #LazyCoins now.

I have 860 Doge still there, also destined for #LazyCoins.

Vandalay23

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:42:46 AM

Zeitcoin is going to be removed from Mintpal on the 10th....
Withdraw all your coins ASAP!
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:46:20 AM

No response to repeated withdrawal requests for about a week. I did get a few hundred Doge out, they're in a buy for Zeit @ #LazyCoins now.

I have 860 Doge still there, also destined for #LazyCoins.

It's OK, I got an apology - and my withdrawal - overnight.

It would be nice if a few of you could getcha asses over there too - there are significant enough 'rewards' (for posting, playing games - there's one called 'Mumu' which nobody can touch me at - & even reading posts.) to make it worthwhile, guess I've 'earned' the equivalent of a quarter million Zeit already.

Remember, these guys have reached out to us, offered us 'something for nothing'.

We should not ignore this gift.

http://usepnd.com

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:47:48 PM

no volume, no markets, it seems that this coin is dying Sad
BainbridgeJ

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:57:51 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 02:41:27 PM by BainbridgeJ

Many Zeitcoinistas seem to be happy just minting coins as interest (25% - 1st year) in their advanced, Proof of Stake (POS) wallets. Some don't really need to buy. These are the few 'in the know' of how good Zeitcoin really is. We need to spread the word!!!

Millions-upon-millions of Zeitcoins have been bought and sold in the last 24 hours - as they have regularly, and consistently been since Zeitcoin was first launched. The exchanges are there if you look for them.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:33:07 PM

Many Zeitcoinistas seem to be happy just minting coins as interest (25% - 1st year) in their advanced, Proof of Stake (POS) wallets. Some don't really need to buy. These are the few 'in the know' of how good Zeitcoin really is. We need to spread the word!!!
Seconded Grin

jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:59:15 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 04:29:00 PM by jommy99

I have 860 Doge still there, also destined for #LazyCoin

Far from abandoned, but I am very sorry to have totally missed your withdraw request email on Monday for 611.42 Doge LionOfNarnia, and later your email for the larger balance you had accumulated 812.69 DOGE too. Naturally once I finally noticed, I immediately processed your withdrawal and sent you an apology, this is embarrassing and I am to blame and have no good excuse; but we have been getting more and more Pandacoin(PND) buying requests lately with it's price rising and I have been spoiled with most UsePNd.com members chatting to me directly on the Pandacoin IRC for most of the requested deposits and withdrawals. We don't yet get many requests from Zeitcoin or Dogecoin accounts so far, but I do realize we need to automate all our withdrawals so we can handle more activity and not disappoint our members and customers. I hope you had some fun winning Pandacoin(PND) for you your UsedPND.com account funds and how easy it is to insta-exchange to ZEIT and or DOGE.   We now have enabled automatic withdrawals of Pandacoin(PND), however since it is still new and even though we have tested it, we are still going to watch and manually approve each withdrawal temporarily. Probably for the next week or so we will keep this new automated withdraw functionality in watch-mode, it may on occasion take longer than the normal few minutes to process.  However the automated withdraw form now on both your accounts page and on your profile page now, will make it very easy to request Pandacoin(PND) withdrawals anytime and will soon be virtually instantaneous.   Zeitcoin and dogecoin will remain manual for now but I will personally make it a point to check for them a couple times a day, however now if anyone gets concerned they can always exchange for Pandaoin (PND) and Withdraw them using the new automatic withdraw form.  

Register and get yourself a Lottery ticket for free to win One Million Pandacoin (PND)!
Our next drawing will be today so just a few hours away!
https://usepnd.com/
use Pandacoin PND The People's Gateway Crypto-Currency Shop
be sure to check out the site some, any feedback is appreciated.  We continue to add items slowly to our shop, but just ask if there is something you need we are missing. You can also insta-buy and or exchange Pandacoin (PND), Dogecoin and or Zeitcoin using Paypal.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:24:01 PM

It says much for your qualities as a human being that you 'fess up to your imperfections so publicly.

Respect!

Guess it's time for another round of Mumu then Wink

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:02:25 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/need-altcoins-can-get/

However, it’s easy for developers to get burned out, or to go rogue. In the past, there have been cases where a single developer for an alt has absconded, leaving the community floundering and angry at having put in so much work building the ecosystem for the coin.

Wonder who that might be?

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

whats happening fellow zeits?

Im having issue with the new wallet.

I had no problems with the old wallet but new wallet will not connect at all/no sync.

MP announced delist, I bought more, upgraded wallet now nada.

have the nodes changed? Either way it would be nice if the OP contained mention of the conf file.
Pages: « 1 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 [502] 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: