Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35478 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:29:22 AM

I see that farmers are the main drivers of the exchange, what data do they need to provide?

The farmers need to share a lot of data, which are:

Farmer related data, Location specific data, Cultivation data, Ecological data & Market Information & Transactional data.

That sounds like a lot and there's still some Meta - data I think, do you have anyone that can check the quality of the data?

We have our Data Qualifiers that do that for us, HARA is implementing a qualification mechanism to drive the accurate rating of data. Any data submitted on the exchange must earn a minimum basic rating before any exchange
can occur. This adds a secondary level of information aggregation to allow for dynamic forecasting. Data providers can allocate more token in order to drive more qualifications, thereby increasing its rating.

Can you briefly explain more about the data qualifiers?

In the HARA Ecosystem, a data qualifier can be anyone who holds HARA Token and interacts with the data provider community, or transacts with the data providers in the supply chain. Data qualifiers are incentivized with HARA Token to do their part consistently. The work they perform will add to the rating of the data sets on the HARA Data Exchange, influencing buyers to acquire certain data sets. The data qualifiers help lift the HARA Data Exchange to a higher level of usefulness and guarantee the visibility of quality data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHIBAINU21

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:48:25 AM

Have you released your Beta already? I saw a similar one in the Appstore.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:53:14 AM

Just to clarify, we haven't released our beta yet. It will be released in the first quarter of 2019, and for now, the apps that our team is developing are focused on the deployment teams to help them with the farmers. We will give you updates about this, so make sure to keep yourself posted.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:52:09 AM

Have a good Valentines Day! Don't forget to send farmers some love... and chocolate Wink

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
SHIBAINU21

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:54:26 AM

Just to clarify, we haven't released our beta yet. It will be released in the first quarter of 2019, and for now, the apps that our team is developing are focused on the deployment teams to help them with the farmers. We will give you updates about this, so make sure to keep yourself posted.

My bad, It's not on the Appstore it's in Google Play.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:06:05 PM

The HARA app that you saw in Google Play is the HARA wallet.  Smiley
21Sausage

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:47:21 PM

Why partner with PUNDIX if you have HARA Wallet?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:05:41 PM

The data we are already collecting from farmers brings benefits to transportation, to consumers, to commercial interests and to governments. The addition of the Pundi X POS to our ecosystem allows us to connect another missing link, which is the processing of digital payments for the large unbanked populations in global agriculture we’re aiming to serve.
21Sausage

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:58:18 PM

The data we are already collecting from farmers brings benefits to transportation, to consumers, to commercial interests and to governments. The addition of the Pundi X POS to our ecosystem allows us to connect another missing link, which is the processing of digital payments for the large unbanked populations in global agriculture we’re aiming to serve.

Ohhh okay so Pundi X will act as the POS which will use as digital payments.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:51:25 PM

Ohhh okay so Pundi X will act as the POS which will use as digital payments.
Yes,  The XPOS system will be integrated into the global network of HARA partner kiosks to help farmers and other stakeholders of the HARA ecosystem redeem farming needs such as seeds, fertilizer, as well as daily necessities like cooking oil, phone credit etc.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:56:43 PM

Can u explain why you collaborate with banks like BNI and BTPN?

One of the many ways HARA helps farmers is by providing Micro Loans, We do these with the help of Banks especially the ones mentioned, the data that HARA provides will make data collection process faster & HARA's data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan application. We collaborated with banks so that our farmers can easily access micro loans in which the farmers will need as capital in buying seeds to grow, These collaborations will also eliminate the farmer's reliance in loan sharks which has an interest markup of almost 300% .

I see, that your system is quite sophisticated. I enjoy such a responsible, thoughtful approach to fulfilling my obligations. it serves as a guarantor of future success, and reliable interconnection between project participants and its team.

Thank you! Sophisticated but, just enough to be easily understood and explained to the masses  Smiley
Most importantly, it should be true and bring real benefits to people. To make the world better is the most noble goal.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:59:24 AM

Can u explain why you collaborate with banks like BNI and BTPN?

One of the many ways HARA helps farmers is by providing Micro Loans, We do these with the help of Banks especially the ones mentioned, the data that HARA provides will make data collection process faster & HARA's data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan application. We collaborated with banks so that our farmers can easily access micro loans in which the farmers will need as capital in buying seeds to grow, These collaborations will also eliminate the farmer's reliance in loan sharks which has an interest markup of almost 300% .

I see, that your system is quite sophisticated. I enjoy such a responsible, thoughtful approach to fulfilling my obligations. it serves as a guarantor of future success, and reliable interconnection between project participants and its team.

Thank you! Sophisticated but, just enough to be easily understood and explained to the masses  Smiley
Most importantly, it should be true and bring real benefits to people. To make the world better is the most noble goal.

Yup, it's already happening as of now, We have provided micro-loans to the farmers. So far, we have provided 573million IDR in microloans with 100% repayment rate  Smiley
HarveySpecter_

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:11:26 AM

What's the significance of the Value added data services to HARA?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:25:28 AM

These are the Companies and institutions that access and process raw data from HARA Ecosystem, and resubmit it as ‘enriched data’. These can be academic institutions, brands, data analytics, financial technology, and agriculture
technology companies. They create value-added insights from the raw data and share in the proceeds with the original data providers by submitting the cleansed, organized, and structured data back to the HARA Ecosystem
HarveySpecter_

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:43:44 AM

These are the Companies and institutions that access and process raw data from HARA Ecosystem, and resubmit it as ‘enriched data’. These can be academic institutions, brands, data analytics, financial technology, and agriculture
technology companies. They create value-added insights from the raw data and share in the proceeds with the original data providers by submitting the cleansed, organized, and structured data back to the HARA Ecosystem

Do you already have partners in this field?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:08:37 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 11:31:08 AM by HARAToken

Do you already have partners in this field?

Yes, we do,  Smiley We have BOI Research which is the research partner who enriches data from the exchange and Dattabot, the pioneer of big data analytics in Indonesia.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:30:38 AM

Remember the HARAChain we released recently? What about HARTScan? It's basically an analytics platform in the HARA Chain. You can easily track whether a transaction is confirmed, pending, outgoing, and whether you received the HART in your wallet!

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
T@KUMI

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:38:52 PM

How can I purchase HART token what can I use?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:12:42 PM

You can purchase HART once it's listed in an exchange. For now, we aren't listed on any exchanges, but will update the community once we are  Smiley
T@KUMI

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:27:05 PM

You can purchase HART once it's listed in an exchange. For now, we aren't listed on any exchanges, but will update the community once we are  Smiley

Ohhh okay but my question is HOW can I purchase HART as in what altcoin and how much.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: