Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35490 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:03:56 AM

I am really impressed that theres a lot of hara's team are comes from indonesia. As Indonesian citizen, I've seen the indonesian agriculture have been decrease almost over in 1 decade. I hope this project can be one of good solution with decentralising the agriculture and food into blockchain platform. with suported by many credible company it make this project will get more attention from whole investors

HARA will definitely be a good solution for the agriculture sector  Smiley since we empower smallholder farmers with data by incentivizing them with points in which they can use to buy farming goods and also provide them access to microcredit loans. Which will overall increase the quantity, and the quality of their yield. HARA plans to revolutionize the
agriculture sector and help small farmers with blockchain technology.

Hara definitely has good idea, i think agriculture is most important sector and very big part of human existence, am sure with strong awareness many farmers will find this project effective for increased productivity as well,

May i ask this incentives points earned by farmers to buy farming goods, where can they use this points to make such purchase? Or there are already such place available where points can be use to make purchase?

zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:25:41 AM

HARA is coming to 5 cities across Indonesia for a special BNI event. Tomorrow: Makassar!

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
it seems that the target population of HARA project is Indonesian citizens, right?

For now, HARA is mainly focusing on Indonesia, but HARA also has other target countries. All target countries have high potentials in mobile and banking/microfinance institutions reach. According to the International Finance Corporation (IFC), Indonesia, for example, is categorized as a major potential country as it has a large unbanked population and high mobile penetration. Other target countries, which are: Kenya, Mexico, Uganda, Vietnam, and Thailand, are categorized as quick risers. This category has high mobile penetration and high adoption rate in mobile money or digital wallet.  Smiley
Will HARA also be the same as other cryptocurrency that can be traded in the exchange market, as far as I know Indonesia is currently faced with the problem of cryptocurrency where a few days ago the national media reported fraud occurred on behalf of an investment company using Bitcoin. What is your step forward so that HARA can be recognized by the government that the concept you offer will bring great changes for both farmers and HARA token holders
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:00:57 AM

As we know, every data is very important and even rewarded with a very high price. If contributors will be rewarded for using HARA tokens, what guarantees the benefits they get will make them more enthusiastic about using this platform in the future.

Contributors or data providers get rewarded with tokens by providing data needed. The benefits that they will acquire is the tokens, with their work in which they can monetize or use in the exchange.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:16:40 AM

I am really impressed that theres a lot of hara's team are comes from indonesia. As Indonesian citizen, I've seen the indonesian agriculture have been decrease almost over in 1 decade. I hope this project can be one of good solution with decentralising the agriculture and food into blockchain platform. with suported by many credible company it make this project will get more attention from whole investors

HARA will definitely be a good solution for the agriculture sector  Smiley since we empower smallholder farmers with data by incentivizing them with points in which they can use to buy farming goods and also provide them access to microcredit loans. Which will overall increase the quantity, and the quality of their yield. HARA plans to revolutionize the
agriculture sector and help small farmers with blockchain technology.

Hara definitely has good idea, i think agriculture is most important sector and very big part of human existence, am sure with strong awareness many farmers will find this project effective for increased productivity as well,

May i ask this incentives points earned by farmers to buy farming goods, where can they use this points to make such purchase? Or there are already such place available where points can be use to make purchase?

Thank you for the kind words!  Smiley Farmers get rewarded with loyalty points, they can use these points in HARA accredited kiosks. you can watch this video for better understanding and read this article on how PundiX and HARA help bring financial inclusions.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:00:19 PM

HARA is coming to 5 cities across Indonesia for a special BNI event. Tomorrow: Makassar!

it seems that the target population of HARA project is Indonesian citizens, right?

For now, HARA is mainly focusing on Indonesia, but HARA also has other target countries. All target countries have high potentials in mobile and banking/microfinance institutions reach. According to the International Finance Corporation (IFC), Indonesia, for example, is categorized as a major potential country as it has a large unbanked population and high mobile penetration. Other target countries, which are: Kenya, Mexico, Uganda, Vietnam, and Thailand, are categorized as quick risers. This category has high mobile penetration and high adoption rate in mobile money or digital wallet.  Smiley
Will HARA also be the same as other cryptocurrency that can be traded in the exchange market, as far as I know Indonesia is currently faced with the problem of cryptocurrency where a few days ago the national media reported fraud occurred on behalf of an investment company using Bitcoin. What is your step forward so that HARA can be recognized by the government that the concept you offer will bring great changes for both farmers and HARA token holders

Once HARA is listed in an exchange it can already be traded. One of our advisors, Mr. Chatib Basri is the former Minister of Finance in Indonesia, and we also have partnerships and collaborations with big banks in Indonesia. HARA does roadshows and also get local media coverage for us to be recognized.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:09:44 PM

The utilization of technology must be parallel with the global movement on realizing the SDGs. Can Blockchain and Islamic Finance bring greater impact? According to The Jakarta Post

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:16:16 PM

We are honored and grateful to be able to work closely together with the leadership team of Central Bank of Indonesia to make our mission become reality.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:26:51 PM

A week until we open the HARA Token public sale… Have you completed your KYC?

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:52:43 PM

What do farmers say about our collaboration with BTPN-Syariah? Watch the video here: http://bit.ly/2snXE2q

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:44:40 PM

What will happen after you participated in the HARA ITS? No worries, we’ve got you covered! Read all the details in our latest article here: http://bit.ly/2srn0wq  

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:31:35 PM

I think this is one of the most legit ICO in 2019, Advisors are all solid especially with former minister of finance in Indonesia so we can really trust this project I can see a very successful project in the future in HARA, and I dont want to miss this opportunity perfect for long term investment and someday we will see how we can benefit on this.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:05:13 AM

As we know, every data is very important and even rewarded with a very high price. If contributors will be rewarded for using HARA tokens, what guarantees the benefits they get will make them more enthusiastic about using this platform in the future.

Contributors or data providers get rewarded with tokens by providing data needed. The benefits that they will acquire is the tokens, with their work in which they can monetize or use in the exchange.
How you will determine the number of HARA tokens they will get and is there a guarantee that those who provide the data have accurate validation.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:18:04 AM

many farmers say about nutrient collaboration with
BTPNSyariah, I am very happy to hear this information, because the hara project works realistically to help the farmers, and the team is very happy to help the special farmers in the country of Indonesia

With the help of this collaboration, BTPN-S has approved of Rp 1.162.500.000 ($80.000) in loans. The loans ranged from a minimum of Rp 500.000 ($35) to a maximum of Rp 50.000.000 ($350) per farmer, with the average coming down to around Rp 1.650.000 ($115) per farmer. This will eliminate the farmers' reliance on loan sharks which has an interest of up to 300%. You can read more in Medium  Smiley
thank you for your response, I am very happy to hear your explanation, and this really helps for small farmers, and it is their burden, I hope that as time goes by the nutrient project tokens can help for all of Indonesia
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:01:43 AM

How you will determine the number of HARA tokens they will get and is there a guarantee that those who provide the data have accurate validation.

We have no information yet regarding the number of tokens that will be distributed we will inform the community once there is  Smiley  Data providers have to use HARA Token to be listed on the exchange. A portion of those tokens is allocated to receive a basic rating and compensate for the work that goes into validating their data. Data providers that get their data qualified by more qualifiers will receive higher ratings, which will increase credibility compared to other datasets listed on the HARA decentralized data exchange.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:08:23 AM

I think this is one of the most legit ICO in 2019, Advisors are all solid especially with former minister of finance in Indonesia so we can really trust this project I can see a very successful project in the future in HARA, and I dont want to miss this opportunity perfect for long term investment and someday we will see how we can benefit on this.

Thank you for the kind words!  Smiley HARA is being transparent as possible so that people can see the legitimacy of this project. You can join our upcoming public sale this coming January 21st just do the KYC in Liquid and Tokenomy.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:24:49 AM

many farmers say about nutrient collaboration with
BTPNSyariah, I am very happy to hear this information, because the hara project works realistically to help the farmers, and the team is very happy to help the special farmers in the country of Indonesia

With the help of this collaboration, BTPN-S has approved of Rp 1.162.500.000 ($80.000) in loans. The loans ranged from a minimum of Rp 500.000 ($35) to a maximum of Rp 50.000.000 ($350) per farmer, with the average coming down to around Rp 1.650.000 ($115) per farmer. This will eliminate the farmers' reliance on loan sharks which has an interest of up to 300%. You can read more in Medium  Smiley
thank you for your response, I am very happy to hear your explanation, and this really helps for small farmers, and it is their burden, I hope that as time goes by the nutrient project tokens can help for all of Indonesia

You're very welcome Smiley this year, our target is to acquire 200,00 farmers this year and 6.5 million in 5 years, which will definitely bring a huge impact on Indonesia's agricultural sector.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:46:48 AM

This was taken last November where both HARA and BTPNSyariah began to disburse micro-loans in Bojonegoro, East Java. Look at their faces! 😁😁 Read more on our collaboration with BTPNS here: http://bit.ly/2Ccc3Dy

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:59:23 AM

This morning, Regi Wahyu, Alex, and MIT Sloan interns were brainstorming about the expansion strategy for HARA 🧠

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:06:20 AM

Looking good in green! Especially with the background 🌱🌾 See the post here: http://bit.ly/2RnOjH3

F3L1X

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:55:42 PM

A week until we open the HARA Token public sale… Have you completed your KYC?

Woah I almost forgot, where can I do the KYC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: