Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35490 times)
cassidyyy

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

How can you make sure that the platform has enough data qualifiers for the data exchange to run in a timely manner?

Data qualifiers add value to the HARA ecosystem by providing verification in the form of proof of work. They act as a crowd-sourced indicator of data quality, which over time, will help improve the overall robustness of the data and help generate healthy, ongoing demand. Data qualifiers will receive tokens based on their efforts related to the tasks they perform in verifying data on the exchange. They only provide a portion of the data rating which is a combination of algorithms and that help us determine the validity of the data we collect. Qualification adds a secondary layer of assurance and creates insights into the data we could not have foreseen by using Artificial Intelligence alone.

You can read more about this in our whitepaper. Also, visit our website for more information.

So I can be a data qualifier since I will now be holding a HARA token once you distribute the Token Giveaway. Or, is there a required number of Tokens to participate as a data qualifier? 

Yes, you can be a data qualifier as long as you are a token holder. But in order for you to maintain and get access to the platform, you'll need to have a minimum staked balance. It will allow you to receive any notifications on any activities in the platform based on what type of notifications you want to receive.

oh, okay. how much tokens do I need to stake?
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

How can you make sure that the platform has enough data qualifiers for the data exchange to run in a timely manner?

Data qualifiers add value to the HARA ecosystem by providing verification in the form of proof of work. They act as a crowd-sourced indicator of data quality, which over time, will help improve the overall robustness of the data and help generate healthy, ongoing demand. Data qualifiers will receive tokens based on their efforts related to the tasks they perform in verifying data on the exchange. They only provide a portion of the data rating which is a combination of algorithms and that help us determine the validity of the data we collect. Qualification adds a secondary layer of assurance and creates insights into the data we could not have foreseen by using Artificial Intelligence alone.

You can read more about this in our whitepaper. Also, visit our website for more information.

So I can be a data qualifier since I will now be holding a HARA token once you distribute the Token Giveaway. Or, is there a required number of Tokens to participate as a data qualifier? 

Yes, you can be a data qualifier as long as you are a token holder. But in order for you to maintain and get access to the platform, you'll need to have a minimum staked balance. It will allow you to receive any notifications on any activities in the platform based on what type of notifications you want to receive.

oh, okay. how many tokens do I need to stake?

The minimum staked balance will change depending on the overall usage of the platform and will fluctuate accordingly.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

HARA continues expansion to the world’s most socially impactful sectors by partnering with TeleCTG

We are pleased to announce that HARA has found a new partner in TeleCTG. Our partnership with TeleCTG is one of the first steps in our plan of expanding into the world’s most socially impactful sectors. These are the sectors in which we can really make a difference.

TeleCTG is a medical technology start-up from Indonesia, which has developed a simplified, portable, and cost-effective cardiotocography (CTG) device. A CTG device is used to record the fetal heartbeat and the uterine contractions during pregnancy.

The work we will do together will assist in answering the challenges faced by the healthcare and agriculture sectors in rural areas. Both HARA and TeleCTG target to assist a part of the population that does not currently have access to the tools needed to improve their lives. These people need both HARA’s and TeleCTG’s help, resulting in a natural fit for a partnership.

HARA is excited to have found a partner in TeleCTG and expand our operations to the healthcare sector. It is the first step we make outside of the agriculture sector, and we are glad to have an innovative company like TeleCTG by our side to help improve the lives of millions.

Join us in our community on Telegram! Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

You can now have a quick overview of HARA's achievements, the status of our achievements, and our goals through HARA.ag.
On this site, you'll have a walkthrough in our HARA platform architecture, private chain, and protocols. It also shows the projection of how many farmers we aim to on board in the coming year!

Let us know what you think about our product page! If there is anything you’re still curious about, but can’t find on our site, just let us know — we’ll provide the data.

Join us in our Telegram Community for a live chat. Thanks!  Smiley
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

DID YOU KNOW THAT AS OF NOW HARA HAS:

8,054     FARMERS

7,278    LAND POLYGONS

212       VILLAGES IN INDONESIA

341       FIELD AGENTS

IDR 573M Microloans

Join us in our HARA Token telegram to get know more about HARASmiley

Your field agents are only in Indonesia?

You are going to develop in several new countries on several continents, field agents will also be there?

from which direction will you start to develop in new countries?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

HARA’s parent company Dattabot was honored with one of the “30 Most Promising Growth-stage Startups” awards at the Forbes Indonesia's Digital Conference 2018. Apart from this award, HARA also secured a nomination for the Innovator award.

Forbes Indonesia’s Digital Conference 2018 was an international event aimed at helping growth-stage startups become the next unicorn, a startup company with a value of over $1 billion. The conference also served as a venue for corporations to look into digital transformation and meet with entrepreneurs in the technology sector.

“I feel very blessed that Dattabot’s HARA Project was awarded a ’30 Promising Growth-stage Startups” award, and that we were chosen as one of the nominees of the Innovator award. The appreciation from Forbes Magazine and the belief it expresses in our mission reaffirms that we are on the right track to deliver a positive impact on society,” Regi Wahyu on receiving the award.

Regi also participated in the last session of the event, What’s Next and Beyond, in which the focus was on how technology will influence future development. Regi briefly presented the product that HARA is building and how it is set to transform the agriculture sector through the use of blockchain technology.

The reason why Dattabot decided to go into agriculture is that this sector has never been touched by this technology in developing countries. In America, they can do precision agriculture because the farmland is wide open, not like Indonesia.
I am really excited to see how technology as advances as blockchain can really disrupt these sectors. This is something where nobody so far has been willing to do the dirty work.”

Read more here. Join us on Telegram for more updates.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

DID YOU KNOW THAT AS OF NOW HARA HAS:

8,054     FARMERS

7,278    LAND POLYGONS

212       VILLAGES IN INDONESIA

341       FIELD AGENTS

IDR 573M Microloans

Join us in our HARA Token telegram to get know more about HARASmiley

Your field agents are only in Indonesia?

You are going to develop in several new countries on several continents, field agents will also be there?

from which direction will you start to develop in new countries?

Good questions! Yes, HARA field agents are based in Indonesia for our initial deployments and pilot projects. They are young farmers and other young people from the local villages that are interested in agriculture. We train them to be able to assist the farmers in providing their data. If we will be deploying HARA in other countries, we will also be training field agents from that country for them to be able to easily facilitate the data collection process and have a close interaction with the farmers and rural communities.

But for now, HARA is focused on developing further the project with its initial deployment in Indonesia but, HARA is also open for partnerships outside of Indonesia like our partnership with African Business Institute in Lilongwe, Malawi and Kampala, Uganda.

You can read our whitepaper to see our roadmap. Also, live chat with us on Telegram. Smiley
AsleepControl

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

Hey, may I know if HARA has plans for ICO? because I don't know when it will be, just waiting for the distribution of HARA tokens for airdrop. Thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

Hey, may I know if HARA has plans for ICO? because I don't know when it will be, just waiting for the distribution of HARA tokens for airdrop. Thanks
Hello, our whitelist announcement for our token sale is coming real soon. Airdrop distribution will be done when our token sale ends. Tokens are already reserved for those who have successfully joined the airdrop so make sure you've made it.

You can also join us in our Telegram group to get more updates. Thanks! 
AsleepControl

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

Hello, our whitelist announcement for our token sale is coming real soon. Airdrop distribution will be done when our token sale ends. Tokens are already reserved for those who have successfully joined the airdrop so make sure you've made it.

You can also join us in our Telegram group to get more updates. Thanks! 

Thanks for the reply. I will just wait when will it be then 
siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

Do you have any other bounties? I am not allowed to join your Translation and Signature campaigns because I'm still a newbie. Was hoping I could hodl more HART  Grin
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Do you have any other bounties? I am not allowed to join your Translation and Signature campaigns because I'm still a newbie. Was hoping I could hodl more HART  Grin
You can join our Token Giveaway and our Bounty program. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform.

Join our Telegram for more updates!
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

You can join our Token Giveaway and our Bounty program. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform.

I am not aware of this bounty program. I think I will join in creating an article for HARA!
siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Great thanks for this!  Cheesy
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

Is Blockchain the Future of Indonesian Farming?

In the agricultural sector, HARA Token wants to use critical information like soil quality, grain price, and land ownership from farmers and field agents to help Indonesian farmers increase annual yields. The country is fertile ground for rice production, but the entire industry is plagued by a series of entrenched problems, from poor land use practices to shady middlemen. It's a highly fragmented, shadowy supply chain that could seriously benefit from some sunshine.

Farmers who input this data into the Blockchain will be rewarded with HARA Tokens, which can be exchanged for needed goods like fertilizer. In the end, it could help make farmers more plugged-in and knowledgeable about prices, sales, and best practices. And for NGOs and government institutions, it creates a valuable data set that shows what's happening in the rice sector in real time.

Read more about HARA Token featured in VICE. Smiley
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

Do you have a spreadsheet to see if I was qualified in your HARA Giveaway?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

Sorry, we do not disclose such information. We will just send you an email regarding the token giveaway once the slots are filled. Just make sure that you have completed all the steps to be able to participate. Smiley
Daekbyong

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

Sorry, we do not disclose such information. We will just send you an email regarding the token giveaway once the slots are filled. Just make sure that you have completed all the steps to be able to participate. Smiley
Token Giveaway is different because it's only for 6000 participants and for only 100 HART. Token distributions will be after the end of our token sale and as of the moment, we do not have a public announcement yet as to when is the end.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

HARA continues its expansion to the world's most socially impactful sectors by partnering with TeleCTG!

TeleCTG is a medical technology start-up from Indonesia, which has developed a simplified, portable, and cost-effective cardiotocography (CTG) device. A CTG device is used to record the fetal heartbeat and the uterine contractions during pregnancy.

Both HARA and TeleCTG target to assist a part of the population that does not currently have access to the tools needed to improve their lives. These people need both HARA’s and TeleCTG’s help, resulting in a natural fit for a partnership.

HARA is excited to have found a partner in TeleCTG and expand our operations to the healthcare sector. It is the first step we make outside of the agriculture sector, and we are glad to have an innovative company like TeleCTG by our side to help improve the lives of millions.

Read more about this partnership in our Medium.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

Become part of the first blockchain for social impact project from Indonesia by joining our bounty program today!
Our bounty program runs alongside our HARA Token Giveaway that we announced. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform.

Find out here to see what you can do to get your free HART. Also, join us on our !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: