Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:21:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35488 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

Data empowers billions. It levels the playing field for all players. With a traceable and transparent data exchange, we are no longer losing valuable data. All players, large and small, including smallholder farmers or local shop owners, will be able to access data we generate daily. HARA token economics will reinforce a virtuous cycle that continues to grow. Beginning with the food sector, HARA will touch up to 1 billion people on the planet. Furthermore, expansion of the value chains of health, education, mobility, and recreation sectors will assure HARA tokens to impact billions of others. HARA is starting that mission today.

Starting with one byte at a time.  Smiley

Know more about HARA, visit our website and join our Telegram Community.
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

Who will educate the farmers about the kind of data that can be collected?
cassidyyy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

It's sad that only Juniors and high ranks are allowed to join the bounty campaigns. I only joined the token giveaway but I cannot find HARA Token wallet in Tokenomy. 
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

It's sad that only Juniors and high ranks are allowed to join the bounty campaigns. I only joined the token giveaway but I cannot find HARA Token wallet in Tokenomy. 

Yes, our bounty campaigns are only for Juniors and above, but it's great to hear that you participated in our Token Giveaway. You will be receiving HART after our token sale ends, though. Also, you will not be able to see HART token wallet because HARA is not yet listed in any exchanges yet. We will soon announce about our public token sale, so make sure to keep posted. Smiley

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

We have already trained 400 fully qualified HARA field agents from different local communities in the villages. Field Agents execute our mission by putting our technology to use in the data collection process and through the close interaction with the farmers and rural communities. They educate the farmers on how to use the HARA app in a more friendly way, especially with the different local languages! Smiley
cassidyyy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

Yes, our bounty campaigns are only for Juniors and above, but it's great to hear that you participated in our Token Giveaway. You will be receiving HART after our token sale ends, though. Also, you will not be able to see HART token wallet because HARA is not yet listed in any exchanges yet. We will soon announce about our public token sale, so make sure to keep posted. Smiley

Okay, thanks. I will wait for the token distribution. Goodluck HARA Smiley
cassidyyy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

We have already trained 400 fully qualified HARA field agents from different local communities in the villages. Field Agents execute our mission by putting our technology to use in the data collection process and through the close interaction with the farmers and rural communities. They educate the farmers on how to use the HARA app in a more friendly way, especially with the different local languages! Smiley

I think HARA community will really grow. There are many farmers all over the world that needs help like this. I wish that this project will be a success because it really has good social impact.
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

What is the relationship of HARA Token and Dattabot? Are they the same company?

No, they are not.  Dattabot is an Indonesian Big Data Analytics company with a focus on data integration. The founders and team behind it are also the ones who created HARA data exchange for agriculture and food sector. Coming from Indonesia, we understand the economic and informational inequalities suffered by those living in the digitally excluded world.

Dattabot is focused on solving large societal problems. Thus, HARA’s decentralized data exchange and ecosystem which will support better data-driven decisions for data buyers and incentivize data providers to share their data. It is the dream to create a virtuous cycle that could help all users to fully embrace the opportunities in this new era of data,

For more information about the project, you can join our Telegram Community. Thanks!

I see. So how will Dattabot help HARA grow?

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

No, they are not.  Dattabot is an Indonesian Big Data Analytics company with a focus on data integration. The founders and team behind it are also the ones who created HARA data exchange for agriculture and food sector. Coming from Indonesia, we understand the economic and informational inequalities suffered by those living in the digitally excluded world. Dattabot is focused on solving large societal problems. Thus, HARA’s decentralized data exchange and ecosystem which will support better data-driven decisions for data buyers and incentivize data providers to share their data. It is the dream to create a virtuous cycle that could help all users to fully embrace the opportunities in this new era of data,

For more information about the project, you can join our Telegram Community. Thanks!

Through Dattabot experience in the big data industry, HARA is well positioned as they have already had a wide and diverse network of data providers, data buyers, and value-added services. Dattabot's technological assets, custom-built solutions, a network of clients and partners, community relationships and proactive engagement with NGOs/government bodies make HARA a perfect complementary initiative for Dattabot.

Dattabot's data library contributes its rich datasets to HARA. It supports HARA data exchange platform as a data provider. Their existing partnerships with a diverse network of clients and partners across business sectors connect HARA with potential data buyers. With Dattabot's on-board technology assets, they will perform the function as the value-added service provider that maximizes data potentials in the HARA platform. Also, their close relationships with the relevant communities also support HARA in empowering the ecosystem by expanding access to value-added services.

Know more about the company background in our whitepaper.

appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

I looked through the white paper, the Indonesian project, based on the big data processing company that already exists there. I think if they qualitatively use their existing connections, then there will be investments.
indraamir

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Semangat, maju terus pantang mundur, siap2 terbang ke Pluto Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

I looked through the white paper, the Indonesian project, based on the big data processing company that already exists there. I think if they qualitatively use their existing connections, then there will be investments.

Yes, you are right. HARA is indeed a very good complementary project for Dattabot because of their experience in the big data industry.
Know more about HARA in our newly launched tech site, HARA.ag for the updates. Also, join us in our Telegram community.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

Dr. Muhammad Chatib Basri, the Former Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia, on his appointment on HARA's Board of Advisors.

“The development of blockchain and digital technology will undoubtedly help us improve the economy by cutting transaction costs, simplifying long processes or red-tape, and making the process become faster. In the future, the availability of data will also enable the creation of personalized products that can be provided en masse at relatively low prices. This means that products or prices can be adjusted to individual tastes. The HARA blockchain will help farmers in the Indonesian agriculture sector increase their productivity, cut the transaction costs, and increase their income. I’m honored to be part of this adventure as an advisor for HARA.”

Most of the problems in the agriculture and food sector are data related. Farmers in Indonesia have little to no access to agricultural data and market information that could increase their productivity and reduce their losses. HARA believes that data transparency can solve these problems and that data will become a new commodity in the agricultural sector.

As an economic policy expert, Dr. Basri’s advice will undoubtedly be of great help in accomplishing HARA’s mission to empower billions of people around the world. With a team of technology experts and well-known players in the food and agriculture sector, HARA is more than ready to provide its innovative solutions for implementation on the global scale.

Read the whole article here. To see our latest updates on our Technology, visit HARA.ag .
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

I really like the idea of HARA because it has a social impact in agriculture and food sector. I see that the project will empower the farmers in Indonesia. However, I am confused on how I can participate in the data exchange if I buy HARA token. Thanks

siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

I joined the Token Giveaway but I don't know if I got in. Will there be an email that will confirm my participation? Thanks! Also, looking forward to when ICO will be.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

The HARA Ecosystem might look a bit abstract when you read it on whitepaper. You might still be a bit unsure of how exactly the ecosystem is put into practice. How do we attract more farmers? Who qualify the data? How do the incentives work?

To help answer all these questions, we went into the field to create a video that shows how our ecosystem directly benefits the farmers and their community. The video walks you through the process all the way from the HARA field agents approaching new farmers, to the families redeeming their points.

You can watch it here: The HARA Ecosystem   Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

I really like the idea of HARA because it has a social impact in agriculture and food sector. I see that the project will empower the farmers in Indonesia. However, I am confused on how I can participate in the data exchange if I buy HARA token. Thanks

Hello, thanks for the feedback about our project. To answer your question, in the HARA ecosystem, a data qualifier can be anyone who holds HARA Token and interacts with the data provider community or transacts with the data providers in the supply chain. Basically, anyone that is able to vouch for a data provider can serve as a data qualifier. Data qualifiers are also incentivized with HARA Token to do their part consistently. You can participate in our data exchange if you want to perform data qualifying such as proof of work. Smiley

To learn more about the role of a data qualifier, you can read this article. You can also join us in our Telegram community to get more updates. Thanks! 
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

I joined the Token Giveaway but I don't know if I got in. Will there be an email that will confirm my participation? Thanks! Also, looking forward to when ICO will be.  Smiley

HARA will send out a closing email once the slots are filled. Only those who qualified will receive the tokens so make sure you have completed all the steps in participating in our Token giveaway. Thanks! Smiley
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

No, they are not.  Dattabot is an Indonesian Big Data Analytics company with a focus on data integration. The founders and team behind it are also the ones who created HARA data exchange for agriculture and food sector. Coming from Indonesia, we understand the economic and informational inequalities suffered by those living in the digitally excluded world. Dattabot is focused on solving large societal problems. Thus, HARA’s decentralized data exchange and ecosystem which will support better data-driven decisions for data buyers and incentivize data providers to share their data. It is the dream to create a virtuous cycle that could help all users to fully embrace the opportunities in this new era of data,

Through Dattabot experience in the big data industry, HARA is well positioned as they have already had a wide and diverse network of data providers, data buyers, and value-added services. Dattabot's technological assets, custom-built solutions, a network of clients and partners, community relationships and proactive engagement with NGOs/government bodies make HARA a perfect complementary initiative for Dattabot.

Dattabot's data library contributes its rich datasets to HARA. It supports HARA data exchange platform as a data provider. Their existing partnerships with a diverse network of clients and partners across business sectors connect HARA with potential data buyers. With Dattabot's on-board technology assets, they will perform the function as the value-added service provider that maximizes data potentials in the HARA platform. Also, their close relationships with the relevant communities also support HARA in empowering the ecosystem by expanding access to value-added services.

Know more about the company background in our whitepaper.

Great! Thanks for replying to me. I really wish that HARA will grow and it will include more countries. I think Dattabot is really an exceptional data company! I am impressed with the company.
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

Is HARA token will be listed in Tokenomy? Where and when can I see my tokens? Thanks

As of the moment, HARA is not yet listed in any exchange yet. Tokenomy is just for the ongoing HARA Token Giveaway and HART will be distributed to your ETH address after the ICO end. Thanks Smiley

Keep posted in our Telegram Community for the updates. Smiley

Okay. Is this giveaway similar to the airdrop? I noticed that you had an airdrop before too bad I wasn't able to join then. Sad Btw, do you have a specific time frame when we can receive our token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: