Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35478 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:06:14 AM

The public sale went by and sold out too fast Sad I forgot and slept and when I checked Tokenomy it's all sold out. I guess my chance of buying will only be in the listings.

We're sorry to hear that Sad , it really sold out quickly. But don't worry you will have your chance once HART is listed in exchanges.

Yes, I know but there is still no announcement to where and when is the listings.

We have no information yet on when and where but it will be soon.  Smiley

How long do I need to wait?

Not long since it will be in the 1st quarter of 2019, we appreciate your patience.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:36:26 PM

It’s tomorrow! We will be participating in Green Fest: Spirit of Millennials in JCC, Jakarta! Stop by at our booth and get special HARA merchandise. See you there!

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:39:06 PM

Do you know? Java contributes the most agriculture workers in Indonesia with more than 15 million workers! Learn more how HARA brings tech into the fields to empower the grassroots level here: https://medium.com/@HARAToken

HarveySpecter_

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:13:37 PM

Do you know? Java contributes the most agriculture workers in Indonesia with more than 15 million workers! Learn more how HARA brings tech into the fields to empower the grassroots level here: https://medium.com/@HARAToken

Wow that's a lot of agricultural workers that HARA could potentially help  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:29:58 PM

Wow that's a lot of agricultural workers that HARA could potentially help  Smiley

That's what we aim for, is to empower those at the bottom of the pyramid  Smiley please take time to read about us by clicking the link we would appreciate it  Smiley
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:16:38 PM

The public sale went by and sold out too fast Sad I forgot and slept and when I checked Tokenomy it's all sold out. I guess my chance of buying will only be in the listings.

We're sorry to hear that Sad , it really sold out quickly. But don't worry you will have your chance once HART is listed in exchanges.
99% of projects have a much lower cost on the exchange)) It will be very good if this project is traded at a high price.
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:06:02 PM

99% of projects have a much lower cost on the exchange)) It will be very good if this project is traded at a high price.

Everything needs a process, let's wait for the right time
I believe the team can work on this project according to the roadmap and bring Hart to the moon
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:36:30 AM

The MVP will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2019, yes you will be able to keep your data since it's already in the database, Data providers will receive notifications regarding the tasks that have been performed to qualify their data.

Thank you for your interest in the project and recommending it to your peers, we hope HARA will be a great help for you, as long as your in Indonesia, you can easily access the app and become a field agent  Smiley

Thanks, I'll use it and recommend it to my peers, especially those who have a job/degree related to agriculture/farms/farmers. I'll definitely help and join as a field agent of course, not only the payment is good but I have spare time too. Thank you for providing the opportunity.

Is there a guide somewhere for field agent btw?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:46:48 AM

Since HART is a utility token, attracting participants is good for the ecosystem. Raising the price might be counterproductive.

the value of the cryptocurrencies that may be used to purchase HARA Tokens can be. As a result, the value of HARA Tokens may in part be affected by or derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat
currency for cryptocurrencies. Changes in such currencies relative to each other as well as to fiat currencies may accordingly affect the price and, in turn, the value of HARA Tokens.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:51:08 AM

Everything needs a process, let's wait for the right time
I believe the team can work on this project according to the roadmap and bring Hart to the moon

Yes, we'd like to take things step by step to ensure the effectiveness of the project. You're right, we're following the road map accordingly and letting thing take place  Smiley
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:52:20 AM

More than 35 million agricultural workers in Indonesia are responsible for the food on our plate, unfortunately, many of them are still living below the poverty line. Learn more how HARA will make an impact here: https://medium.com/HARAToken  

The sad tale of farmers indeed, it is true that many farmers are still living below poverty line inspite of the hardwork they are putting in to provide food, at least now that project like HARA are here to assist and improve the needs and standard of small farmers in more positive ways. HARA is great project, it will be very useful in all household, a real life usage.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:14:55 AM

The MVP will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2019, yes you will be able to keep your data since it's already in the database, Data providers will receive notifications regarding the tasks that have been performed to qualify their data.

Thank you for your interest in the project and recommending it to your peers, we hope HARA will be a great help for you, as long as your in Indonesia, you can easily access the app and become a field agent  Smiley

Thanks, I'll use it and recommend it to my peers, especially those who have a job/degree related to agriculture/farms/farmers. I'll definitely help and join as a field agent of course, not only the payment is good but I have spare time too. Thank you for providing the opportunity.

Is there a guide somewhere for field agent btw?

You're welcome! and thank you for recommending it to your peers! You can email Hello@HARAToken.io for the guide to become field agents.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:48:10 AM

More than 35 million agricultural workers in Indonesia are responsible for the food on our plate, unfortunately, many of them are still living below the poverty line. Learn more how HARA will make an impact here: https://medium.com/HARAToken  

The sad tale of farmers indeed, it is true that many farmers are still living below poverty line inspite of the hardwork they are putting in to provide food, at least now that project like HARA are here to assist and improve the needs and standard of small farmers in more positive ways. HARA is great project, it will be very useful in all household, a real life usage.

That's what we aim to improve Smiley by providing financial inclusions and access to micro-credit loans and also market data and income by being field agents, we will improve the livelihood of these agricultural workers.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:26:08 AM

You're welcome! and thank you for recommending it to your peers! You can email Hello@HARAToken.io for the guide to become field agents.  Smiley

Just sent the email. Would be great if you guys publish a guide about it though. Just in case I got a reply, is it alright if I use your reply as a material for my article about Hara, related to how to become a field agent?

Anyway, waiting for the reply and will apply for a field agent asap.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:48:47 AM

Just sent the email. Would be great if you guys publish a guide about it though. Just in case I got a reply, is it alright if I use your reply as a material for my article about Hara, related to how to become a field agent?

Once HARA launches the platform we will definitely publish something of that nature. To answer your question, yes you can, as long as you include it in the email that you plan to use it.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:10:15 PM

Thank you Green Festival! Thank you for everyone who stopped by our booth especially Mr. President Joko Widodo and Ms. Rini Soemarno, Minister of BUMN, hope to see you all very soon!

cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:16:52 PM

Now that the ITS is done? what's next for HARA?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:19:58 PM

The production of paddy in Indonesia has grown for the past 5 years! According to the Ministry of Agriculture, they also target in 2019 the development of rice production will reach 84 million tons.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:21:32 PM

Once HARA launches the platform we will definitely publish something of that nature. To answer your question, yes you can, as long as you include it in the email that you plan to use it.  Smiley

I just saw the project and visited this thread. What is the price of 1 token in this project? Has the token sale been started or is still presale?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:32:09 PM

Now that the ITS is done? what's next for HARA?

For the 1st QTR of 2019, we will focus on the MVP launch and the listings and we will work from there and continue with the plans in the roadmap.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: