Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35478 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:37:20 PM

You're welcome! and thank you for recommending it to your peers! You can email Hello@HARAToken.io for the guide to become field agents.  Smiley

Just sent the email. Would be great if you guys publish a guide about it though. Just in case I got a reply, is it alright if I use your reply as a material for my article about Hara, related to how to become a field agent?

Anyway, waiting for the reply and will apply for a field agent asap.

Once HARA launches the platform we will definitely publish something of that nature. To answer your question, yes you can, as long as you include it in the email that you plan to use it.  Smiley

I just saw the project and visited this thread. What is the price of 1 token in this project? Has the token sale been started or is still presale?

For the price of HART, it's 1ETH = 6275 HART. Unfortunately, the initial token sale has just ended  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:29:01 AM

Once HARA launches the platform we will definitely publish something of that nature. To answer your question, yes you can, as long as you include it in the email that you plan to use it.  Smiley

Alright. I'm still waiting for the reply to my email but I guess there's no need to rush.
Btw, if I live in some city that was not previously "supported" by Hara, for example in Nusa Tenggara, can I still participate as a field agent/data validator?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:48:02 AM

Alright. I'm still waiting for the reply to my email but I guess there's no need to rush.
Btw, if I live in some city that was not previously "supported" by Hara, for example in Nusa Tenggara, can I still participate as a field agent/data validator?

Yes, of course you can!  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:35:51 AM

The corn production in Indonesia for the past 5 years has increased drastically! According to the Ministry of Agriculture, in 2019 the development of corn production will reach 33 million tons.

Follow: Twiter
Join: HARA Telegram
HarveySpecter_

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:58:52 PM

Can I know why did HARA choose to use Ethereum?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:59:14 PM

Can I know why did HARA choose to use Ethereum?

HARA needs to be implemented by using a proven technology that's why the decision to use Ethereum was made. Also, Ethereum has the biggest dApps projects connection support to other layers through Oraclize, Infura, and so forth. It also has  the most robust community and developer support. HARA is not closing its doors to other blockchain tech, that's why HARA is also exploring reasearch and development partnerships with other blockchain tech companies.
F3L1X

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:39:06 PM

I've successfully bought substantial amount of tokens thanfully, what do I do now when do I receive them?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:55:48 PM

I've successfully bought substantial amount of tokens thanfully, what do I do now when do I receive them?

When HART has successfully been listed on an exchange, you will be able to access your HART through that exchange. Depending on the platform, you might have to make an account and pass the platform’s KYC process if you have not done so yet.

If you participated in the private sale or pre-sale rounds of the ITS, your tokens are subject to a vesting schedule. This means you will only get control of a certain percentage per a set time period, depending on the phase of the sale in which you contributed. If you’re unsure about what vesting schedule your tokens are subject to, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Telegram or via email.

You may read the full article here
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 10:59:27 AM

HARA needs to be implemented by using a proven technology that's why the decision to use Ethereum was made. Also, Ethereum has the biggest dApps projects connection support to other layers through Oraclize, Infura, and so forth. It also has  the most robust community and developer support. HARA is not closing its doors to other blockchain tech, that's why HARA is also exploring reasearch and development partnerships with other blockchain tech companies.

Is there any plan to build your own blockchain? Or are you looking for interoperability solution like Cosmos/Tendermint or Polkadot? I'm not sure how will all of this play out when you already release the tokens and it's used by the ecosystem. I'm saying that for some new users, token swap might be difficult. Not sure how farmers will react to that too. So it's better to decide from the beginning whether you'll build your own blockchain and keeping interoperability for others blockchain to ensure there's no need to do a difficult token swap or something like that.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:05:34 AM

HARA needs to be implemented by using a proven technology that's why the decision to use Ethereum was made. Also, Ethereum has the biggest dApps projects connection support to other layers through Oraclize, Infura, and so forth. It also has  the most robust community and developer support. HARA is not closing its doors to other blockchain tech, that's why HARA is also exploring reasearch and development partnerships with other blockchain tech companies.

Is there any plan to build your own blockchain? Or are you looking for interoperability solution like Cosmos/Tendermint or Polkadot? I'm not sure how will all of this play out when you already release the tokens and it's used by the ecosystem. I'm saying that for some new users, token swap might be difficult. Not sure how farmers will react to that too. So it's better to decide from the beginning whether you'll build your own blockchain and keeping interoperability for others blockchain to ensure there's no need to do a difficult token swap or something like that.

We have already released our own blockchain called the HARA Chain, you can check the article in Medium  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:24:12 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 08:55:12 AM by HARAToken

The firm belief that data sharing in the agriculture value chain can help improve the productivity of smallholder farmers brought together HARA and TerraSphere in a new partnership

Follow: Twitter
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:10:58 AM

"The largest barrier right now for Blockchain in Indonesia is scalability," - Imron Zuhri, CTO of HARA. Can the Blockchain turn around Indonesia's ailing agricultural sector? We think so! 

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:29:36 AM

Bringing tech into the fields: Here’s all you need to know on how our operations team is deploying HARA, with both the outcomes and learnings that came with it.

KAR9821

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:43:11 AM

Bringing tech into the fields: Here’s all you need to know on how our operations team is deploying HARA, with both the outcomes and learnings that came with it.

it's nice to read that the field agents and farmers are in having good relations and all of this insights are very informative, I hope you overcome the obstacles that you will encounter in the near future. I do hope you can acquire partners from your local telco providers to fix your network problem.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:50:21 AM

Just want to say for Amazon cto to visit HARA office must mean this project is doing something right, this doesn't happen everyday Cool, this shows that hara will be a great   for it to be able to attract the big names from Amazon, i hope with this more bigger names will also find interest in this project and come onboard Grin

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:55:05 AM

it's nice to read that the field agents and farmers are in having good relations and all of this insights are very informative, I hope you overcome the obstacles that you will encounter in the near future. I do hope you can acquire partners from your local telco providers to fix your network problem.

Thank you very much, your comment means a lot to us! Smiley We were surprised to see that the field agents actually are influencers and we are relieved by the trust the farmers have in them. Hopefully, soon we can resolve our network problem but for now, we will work with what we have.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:02:56 PM

Just want to say for Amazon cto to visit HARA office must mean this project is doing something right, this doesn't happen everyday Cool, this shows that hara will be a great   for it to be able to attract the big names from Amazon, i hope with this more bigger names will also find interest in this project and come onboard Grin

Thank you! Soon we hope that other companies will also realize the potential of HARA and its advocacy so that we can help and empower more and more people through data.  Smiley
KAR9821

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:11:57 PM

Thank you very much, your comment means a lot to us! Smiley We were surprised to see that the field agents actually are influencers and we are relieved by the trust the farmers have in them. Hopefully, soon we can resolve our network problem but for now, we will work with what we have.

Thank you for also providing these farmers access to micro loans, I hope you get 100% repayment rate and goodluck on the development of the app with the "contact us" feature a great idea indeed I hope soon you have your own dedicated call center for customer concerns.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:15:46 PM

Thank you for also providing these farmers access to micro loans, I hope you get 100% repayment rate and goodluck on the development of the app with the "contact us" feature a great idea indeed I hope soon you have your own dedicated call center for customer concerns.

You're welcome! we do hope we achieve such repayment rate so that partnered banks can distribute more loans to our farmers. When we feel the need and where there are more users than our current customer service can handle, we will decide on a call center so that any concerns can be relayed there and be solved instantly and effectively. 
SHIBAINU21

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:09:27 PM

The firm belief that data sharing in the agriculture value chain can help improve the productivity of smallholder farmers brought together HARA and TerraSphere in a new partnership

This partnership will provide satellite image to HARA so that the yield and productivity can be accurately monitored? is my interpretation correct?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: