Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35478 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:26:29 PM

Why only focus on farming? the food sector is very broad, What about the other sectors like livestock production and and fishing  how can you contribute to that sector as well? I dont see them on your roadmap.

We will start from agri, to poultry, to MSME; As long as we focus at bottom of the pyramid  Smiley

Speaking of, How many farmers do you have already?

As of now we currently have 10,113 farmers, HARA plans to acquire as much as 1m farmers by the end of 2019.

1 million is not a big number, are you sure it will be reached by the end of the year? and what about areas that have an unstable internet network, can't that make a problem? I see your platform is good but without the internet it won't be maximal..

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:47:15 PM

Why only focus on farming? the food sector is very broad, What about the other sectors like livestock production and and fishing  how can you contribute to that sector as well? I dont see them on your roadmap.

We will start from agri, to poultry, to MSME; As long as we focus at bottom of the pyramid  Smiley

Speaking of, How many farmers do you have already?

As of now we currently have 10,113 farmers, HARA plans to acquire as much as 1m farmers by the end of 2019.

1 million is not a big number, are you sure it will be reached by the end of the year? and what about areas that have an unstable internet network, can't that make a problem? I see your platform is good but without the internet it won't be maximal..

We are coordinating with local governments, NGOs and community leaders to help us in acquiring farmers, For the areas that have an unstable internet connection, Our app can work offline and will able to upload when there is internet.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 12:41:07 PM

1 million is not a big number, are you sure it will be reached by the end of the year?

1 million is a big number, we're talking about people here who might not understand new technology, has difficulties on switching lifestyle and understanding stuff like uploading data and so on. I believe 1 million is a very big number actually, kinda ambitious even. It will take days or months just to convince 1 or 10 people to use or join HARA, so 1 million is a big target.

We are coordinating with local governments, NGOs and community leaders to help us in acquiring farmers, For the areas that have an unstable internet connection, Our app can work offline and will able to upload when there is internet.

I think it's quite difficult to acquire or onboarding farmers (assuming they're old, like >40 years old). A possible plan in my mind is to promote HARA to college students which majored in agriculture so that they'll join the network after the finished or while they're studying. Generation Z or young people in general, especially in Indonesia is familiar with tech already, so that's a plus. University can help them to make a connection with local farmers too. So it's easier to get new customers or indirect customers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:37:05 AM

1 million is not a big number, are you sure it will be reached by the end of the year?

1 million is a big number, we're talking about people here who might not understand new technology, has difficulties on switching lifestyle and understanding stuff like uploading data and so on. I believe 1 million is a very big number actually, kinda ambitious even. It will take days or months just to convince 1 or 10 people to use or join HARA, so 1 million is a big target.

I think it's quite difficult to acquire or onboarding farmers (assuming they're old, like >40 years old). A possible plan in my mind is to promote HARA to college students which majored in agriculture so that they'll join the network after the finished or while they're studying. Generation Z or young people in general, especially in Indonesia is familiar with tech already, so that's a plus. University can help them to make a connection with local farmers too. So it's easier to get new customers or indirect customers.

We have field agents to assist famers in those aspects and also our deployment team, We will attract the farmers with benefits in joining HARA as we have done before, benefits like loans, loyalty points, and market data.

That's a great suggestion, but for now we will focus on acquiring the existing farmers. Since they are the ones that need help the most and also our goal is to improve their current situation by joining HARA

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:39:56 AM

Not only HARA project, but also crypto and blockchain technology in general are more appropriate for young generations.
I agreed with you that focusing on young generations (college's students, as you suggested) is good.
It will require long time , but it deserves for long waiting time.
Young generation will be much easier to accept, comprehend, and apply new things (blockchain-based apps such as HARA).

Yes, you're right it's a long wait but definitely plausible in the future, but for now our main focus are the existing farmers who are in the bottom of the pyramid  Smiley
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:44:52 AM

Yes, you're right it's a long wait but definitely plausible in the future, but for now our main focus are the existing farmers who are in the bottom of the pyramid  Smiley
Bad projects will die over time, whilst good projects will grown and more matured over time.
HARA, in my opinion, is a good project and has high potential for further acceptance in human society, and in agriculture ares in particular.
In HARA project, I believe and will support it next few months.
After that, I will re-assess its achievements to see how good it will be before deciding to cash out and exit or keep investing or even investing more.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:20:41 AM

Bad projects will die over time, whilst good projects will grown and more matured over time.
HARA, in my opinion, is a good project and has high potential for further acceptance in human society, and in agriculture ares in particular.
In HARA project, I believe and will support it next few months.
After that, I will re-assess its achievements to see how good it will be before deciding to cash out and exit or keep investing or even investing more.

Thank you for your comment Smiley We will continue working to improve so that we won't disappoint our supporters.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:34:46 AM

The rain is approaching... As long as there’s a signal, it’s ok to continue the land tagging… Uploaded by one of our HARAWomen field agents! See the post here: http://bit.ly/2SCni2l

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:18:35 AM

HARA devotes energy to educating farmers about the value of their data. “The data helps the farmers make better decisions about boosting their income and applying for loans and other government documents,” said Regi Wahyu.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:37:10 AM

All speakers for "Designing the World at Ignite" SXSW are announced. Curious who will be joining Regi Wahyu in March? See the complete list here: https://schedule.sxsw.com/2019/events/PP101843

SHIBAINU21

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:04:47 PM

What's the world use case of the project?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:23:13 PM

The app and web portal are gamified and data providers who supply and verify data are rewarded with loyalty points. These points may be redeemed for various products and services, such as phone credits, discounts on agriculture supplies, and education supplies.
SHIBAINU21

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:44:19 PM

The app and web portal are gamified and data providers who supply and verify data are rewarded with loyalty points. These points may be redeemed for various products and services, such as phone credits, discounts on agriculture supplies, and education supplies.

Do you also distribute farming products from farmers to customers?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:45:02 PM

Do you also distribute farming products from farmers to customers?

Just to clarify. We are not distributing agriculture product, we are helping farmers and other stakeholders through data exchange with the help of blockchain technology.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:22:16 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 03:36:50 PM by HARAToken

Thank you pak Yos Ginting for the discussion and the insights. It was great meeting you today, we hope to see you soon!

T@KUMI

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:37:59 AM

It's a data exchange but data can be purchased? is your data your product? who buys the data?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:17:16 AM

It's a data exchange but data can be purchased? is your data your product? who buys the data?

Our product is the decentralized data exchanged and the data providers provide the data, and that buyers access the data. Data buyers include enterprises such as banks, insurance companies, retailers, agriculture input suppliers, NGOs, and government – all the way down to local communities or even individuals.
T@KUMI

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:34:51 AM

Our product is the decentralized data exchanged and the data providers provide the data, and that buyers access the data. Data buyers include enterprises such as banks, insurance companies, retailers, agriculture input suppliers, NGOs, and government – all the way down to local communities or even individuals.

So your main data providers are the farmers?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:43:47 AM

So your main data providers are the farmers?

We have multiple data providers, Data providers include individual data contributors, data companies,
cooperatives, NGOs, field agents, and governments. They can use the data exchange to assess the quality of their data and monetize it by exchanging it for tokens.
JAS0NTY

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:39:11 AM

I see that farmers are the main drivers of the exchange, what data do they need to provide?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: