Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35478 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:18:32 AM

I see that farmers are the main drivers of the exchange, what data do they need to provide?

The farmers need to share a lot of data, which are:

Farmer related data, Location specific data, Cultivation data, Ecological data & Market Information & Transactional data.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JAS0NTY

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:57:25 AM

I see that farmers are the main drivers of the exchange, what data do they need to provide?

Farmer related data, Location specific data, Cultivation data, Ecological data & Market Information & Transactional data.

That sounds like a lot and there's still some Meta - data I think, do you have anyone that can check the quality of the data?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:08:28 PM

That sounds like a lot and there's still some Meta - data I think, do you have anyone that can check the quality of the data?

We have our Data Qualifiers that do that for us, HARA is implementing a qualification mechanism to drive the accurate rating of data. Any data submitted on the exchange must earn a minimum basic rating before any exchange
can occur. This adds a secondary level of information aggregation to allow for dynamic forecasting. Data providers can allocate more token in order to drive more qualifications, thereby increasing its rating.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:14:28 PM

The first research that included HARA data will be released soon by BOI Research. The first report will be about rice production in Indonesia.

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
JAS0NTY

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:36:31 PM

The first research that included HARA data will be released soon by BOI Research. The first report will be about rice production in Indonesia.

What can their research contribute to HARA?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:45:11 PM

What can their research contribute to HARA?

They will provide quarterly reports around rice production in Indonesia, The reports created by BOI Research uses government data as a basis and then tests the validity and accuracy of that data with data they uncover themselves, and data supplied by HARA. BOI is a value-added service in data enrichment.
TIGER_

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:33:13 AM

Can u explain why you collaborate with banks like BNI and BTPN?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:54:31 AM

One of the many ways HARA helps farmers is by providing Micro Loans, We do these with the help of Banks especially the ones mentioned, the data that HARA provides will make data collection process faster & HARA's data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan application. We collaborated with banks so that our farmers can easily access micro loans in which the farmers will need as capital in buying seeds to grow, These collaborations will also eliminate the farmer's reliance in loan sharks which has an interest markup of almost 300% .
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:47:42 AM

One of the many ways HARA helps farmers is by providing Micro Loans, We do these with the help of Banks especially the ones mentioned, the data that HARA provides will make data collection process faster & HARA's data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan application. We collaborated with banks so that our farmers can easily access micro loans in which the farmers will need as capital in buying seeds to grow, These collaborations will also eliminate the farmer's reliance in loan sharks which has an interest markup of almost 300% .

I see, that your system is quite sophisticated. I enjoy such a responsible, thoughtful approach to fulfilling my obligations. it serves as a guarantor of future success, and reliable interconnection between project participants and its team.
TIGER_

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:48:17 AM

To Summarize, the collaboration is mutually beneficial?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:10:57 AM

I see, that your system is quite sophisticated. I enjoy such a responsible, thoughtful approach to fulfilling my obligations. it serves as a guarantor of future success, and reliable interconnection between project participants and its team.

Thank you! Sophisticated but, just enough to be easily understood and explained to the masses  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:51:00 AM

To Summarize, the collaboration is mutually beneficial?

Yes, both parties will benefit from each other  Smiley
F3L1X

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:08:05 PM

Seeing the post above I also have trouble understanding one of your partners which is bluezelle
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:45:47 PM

Seeing the post above I also have trouble understanding one of your partners which is bluezelle

The partnership between HARA and Bluzelle will focus on optimizing stakeholders’ income potential by extending Bluzelle's data storage services to the HARA ecosystem. Bluzelle is a decentralized, on-demand, scalable database service that leverages underused computer resources from people around the world by turning them in into storage providers for its network, for which the providers are compensated.In the partnership, HARA will help extend Bluzelle’s services of data storage to any stakeholder that requires their services to make the most out of both the companies’ ecosystems, and optimize the stakeholder’s income potential. By introducing Bluzelle to a greater variety of customers, HARA will help fulfill Bluzelle and HARA’s shared mission to empower people through data.
F3L1X

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:00:29 PM

The partnership between HARA and Bluzelle will focus on optimizing stakeholders’ income potential by extending Bluzelle's data storage services to the HARA ecosystem. Bluzelle is a decentralized, on-demand, scalable database service that leverages underused computer resources from people around the world by turning them in into storage providers for its network, for which the providers are compensated.In the partnership, HARA will help extend Bluzelle’s services of data storage to any stakeholder that requires their services to make the most out of both the companies’ ecosystems, and optimize the stakeholder’s income potential. By introducing Bluzelle to a greater variety of customers, HARA will help fulfill Bluzelle and HARA’s shared mission to empower people through data.

So basically the stake holders can utilize the underused storage of people around the world, I'm still kinda trouble understanding but thanks!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:51:05 PM

So basically the stake holders can utilize the underused storage of people around the world, I'm still kinda trouble understanding but thanks!

Here's a link on how Bluezelle works, I hope it helps  Smiley https://youtu.be/tYQk5vWc83o
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:02:04 PM

“Business at the Bottom of the Pyramid is a huge business potential but is at risk of execution,” said Regi Wahyu at the Developing Inclusive Business & Impact Investment seminar yesterday.

KAR9821

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:40:57 PM

“Business at the Bottom of the Pyramid is a huge business potential but is at risk of execution,” said Regi Wahyu at the Developing Inclusive Business & Impact Investment seminar yesterday.

Inclusive business that includes the poor will definitely reduce poverty I wish majority of business would follow this idea..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:53:24 PM

Inclusive business that includes the poor will definitely reduce poverty I wish majority of business would follow this idea..

HARA prides itself with this practice  Smiley We will continue on building an Inclusive Business with the mission of Empowering billions by utilizing a global and transparent data exchange.
JAS0NTY

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:23:38 AM

We have our Data Qualifiers that do that for us, HARA is implementing a qualification mechanism to drive the accurate rating of data. Any data submitted on the exchange must earn a minimum basic rating before any exchange
can occur. This adds a secondary level of information aggregation to allow for dynamic forecasting. Data providers can allocate more token in order to drive more qualifications, thereby increasing its rating.

Can you briefly explain more about the data qualifiers?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: