Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35478 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:46:54 PM

Yes, That's right. Thank you for your interpretation.  Smiley since we have reached our hard cap of 46000 ETH funding has been done.

You miss 1 question. Will the salary for field agents paid in HART or fiat?
It would be great if there's an explanation on the article, I just check it out and that detail is missing.

The field agents are paid with fiat, they can earn up to 700USD per month, they just need to put in the work. You can read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:49:31 PM

This is why HARA teamed up with partners across industries to build a sustainable ecosystem!  

Read all details here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2DxEcXx

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.

You're right PUNDI X brings their X POS systems to rural Indonesia to bring financial inclusions to unbanked farmers they may find it in HARA accredited kiosks with a ratio of 1 device per 200 farmers.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:56:06 PM

This is why HARA teamed up with partners across industries to build a sustainable ecosystem! 

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.

You're right PUNDI X brings their X POS systems to rural Indonesia to bring financial inclusions to unbanked farmers they may find it in HARA accredited kiosks with a ratio of 1 device per 200 farmers.

Sounds great but isn't one for every 200 a bit few?

For a start, It will suffice, we will increase the number once the number of farmers increases further.  Smiley

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:13:49 PM

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.

yes you are right, pundix became a partnership that became the selling point of this project. but I hope there will be a better new partnership, because this will have an impact on the sale of tokens later. maybe with one exchange, it can make investors more interested.

We will focus on acquiring more on partners that will have a significant impact on the tokens soon  Smiley. For now, we have no information on which exchange HART will be listed.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:49:44 PM

Any HARA Token holder can apply to be a field agent/data qualifier we have an article regarding your question. Please read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone. There are a total of 10,113 farmers so far.

Thanks for the article. As far as I read it, I assume anyone can apply and then the filtering will be done through the apps? Btw, you also mention $700/month salary, is this paid in Hara or IDR?

Will check out the app later, and of course, apply to be a field agent. I'll probably write an article about this if I have the time.

so is the next sale not on the web provided? and if the next sale will be made on the exchange, does this not damage the price of the token later it becomes unstable, or can you explain how the concept you are planning

The sale is over, there will be no more token sale. The ICO was done on Tokenomy launchpad. I believe s/he means that HARA will be tradable on exchanges after the sale is over.
So they only sell nutrient tokens there? not to be traded? and what are the targets that will be sold on the tokenomy platform? and is that the final stage of selling ico?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:22:09 AM

Any HARA Token holder can apply to be a field agent/data qualifier we have an article regarding your question. Please read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone. There are a total of 10,113 farmers so far.

Thanks for the article. As far as I read it, I assume anyone can apply and then the filtering will be done through the apps? Btw, you also mention $700/month salary, is this paid in Hara or IDR?

Will check out the app later, and of course, apply to be a field agent. I'll probably write an article about this if I have the time.

so is the next sale not on the web provided? and if the next sale will be made on the exchange, does this not damage the price of the token later it becomes unstable, or can you explain how the concept you are planning

The sale is over, there will be no more token sale. The ICO was done on Tokenomy launchpad. I believe s/he means that HARA will be tradable on exchanges after the sale is over.
So they only sell nutrient tokens there? not to be traded? and what are the targets that will be sold on the tokenomy platform? and is that the final stage of selling ico?

They will be traded once HART has been listed in exchanges. The targets sold in Tokenomy is 46M, it is the final stage of selling, there are no plans yet of another stage of selling tokens.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:09:45 AM

A big thanks to our students from MIT Sloan who advised HARA on the strategy for expansion and token model.  See you guys soon!

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:11:20 AM

They will be traded once HART has been listed in exchanges. The targets sold in Tokenomy is 46M, it is the final stage of selling, there are no plans yet of another stage of selling tokens.
On which exchanges?
Can you give me names of those coming exchanges for HARA?

We have no information yet on which exchange HART will be listed on.  Smiley
alexandrea

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:23:41 PM

Hey guys, I've bought some tokens already and I'm wondering when will I receive mine  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:27:39 PM

Hey guys, I've bought some tokens already and I'm wondering when will I receive mine  Smiley

Thank you for participating in the sale!  Smiley HARA Tokens will be distributed to their respective owners when HART is listed for sale on an exchange. When a token is listed on an exchange, the token can be bought and sold on that exchange.
alexandrea

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:29:18 PM

Thank you for participating in the sale!  Smiley HARA Tokens will be distributed to their respective owners when HART is listed for sale on an exchange. When a token is listed on an exchange, the token can be bought and sold on that exchange.

Oh okay, i'm guessing you're not yet listed... Can I know when or atleast what exchange?
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:30:36 PM

A big thanks to our students from MIT Sloan who advised HARA on the strategy for expansion and token model.  See you guys soon!

nice cool cooperation, see you again and don't forget to share the good news about what the HARA project team is doing about the next development really makes me impatient to wait even longer good news from you  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:50:20 PM

Oh okay, i'm guessing you're not yet listed... Can I know when or atleast what exchange?

We apologize but we do not have information of that as well yet, we will update the community once there is, please stay tuned for further updates  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:52:32 PM

nice cool cooperation, see you again and don't forget to share the good news about what the HARA project team is doing about the next development really makes me impatient to wait even longer good news from you  Smiley

Yes! if course! we will always update the community about further developments on the project. Hopefully, there will be another good news soon, thank you for keeping in touch!  Smiley
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:24:38 PM

Nutrient tokens? What are you talking about?
Of course, it's going to be traded, and again there is no further ICO, it's already finished. I don't know how you miss that when I clearly write something like this:

The field agents are paid with fiat, they can earn up to 700USD per month, they just need to put in the work. You can read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone

I don't know if my reading skill is bad or not but I've read the article before and I still don't find explicit information that they'll get paid in fiat, only "up to 700 USD per month", which can be interpreted as paid in fiat or tokens/crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:24:36 AM

Nutrient tokens? What are you talking about?
Of course, it's going to be traded, and again there is no further ICO, it's already finished. I don't know how you miss that when I clearly write something like this:

I don't know if my reading skill is bad or not but I've read the article before and I still don't find explicit information that they'll get paid in fiat, only "up to 700 USD per month", which can be interpreted as paid in fiat or tokens/crypto.

The salary that they will make is up to 700 USD in fiat.  Smiley

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:08:20 AM

This January, HARA joined BNI on their roadshow to five different cities across Indonesia to discuss the current progress of BNI’s goal to disburse more microcredit loans

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:25:03 AM

This coming March, Regi Wahyu is invited to speak at SXSW in Austin, Texas! This is the largest gathering of innovators and creators. We are so excited to join!

HarveySpecter_

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:41:02 PM

I see that data qualifiers get paid, but how about the farmers? aside from the tokens how can they apply for a loan?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:41:59 PM

I see that data qualifiers get paid, but how about the farmers? aside from the tokens how can they apply for a loan?

The farmer simply needs to have submitted enough data and upload a certified land title document along with associated data that may be leveraged to receive loans and other financial services.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: