Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35490 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:59:24 AM

Is HARA token will be listed in Tokenomy? Where and when can I see my tokens? Thanks

As of the moment, HARA is not yet listed in any exchange yet. Tokenomy is just for the ongoing HARA Token Giveaway and HART will be distributed to your ETH address after the ICO end. Thanks Smiley

Keep posted in our Telegram Community for the updates. Smiley

Okay. Is this giveaway similar to the airdrop? I noticed that you had an airdrop before too bad I wasn't able to join then. Sad Btw, do you have a specific time frame when we can receive our token?

Yes, you are right. We had our first airdrop last August. Token Giveaway is different because it's only for 6000 participants and for only 100 HART. Token distributions will be after the end of our token sale and as of the moment, we do not have a public announcement yet as to when is the end.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

This September was filled with big events, visits, and exciting developments.

From Werner Vogels, VP & CTO of Amazon, visiting the HARA office, to establishing new partnerships and expanding our deployments . Read on to revisit some of this month's highlights in our September Recap.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

Did you know that as of this month, HARA field agents have measured a total of 7278 verified land polygons? The total amount of land polygons we measured has more than doubled. In addition to that, the total number of farmers in the HARA ecosystem has grown as well. By mostly finalizing the data collection of current deployments, the total on-boarded farmers has grown to 8048, hailing from 212 villages.

See more of our updates in our website and tech stack in HARA.ag.

AsleepControl

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

If I am a token holder, can I also access data? What are the requirements to buy a certain data?
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

What are the data qualifying methods?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

What are the data qualifying methods?

HARA implements data qualification method in the form of proof of work. This can be with image recognition, by providing photographic proof of the requested items, or through simple questions related to the data that was uploaded to the exchange.

You can read more about our Data Qualification Method in our whitepaper. Thanks!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

If I am a token holder, can I also access data? What are the requirements to buy certain data?

Yes, you can as long as you have the token needed to facilitate the exchange. Learn more about this in our whitepaper. Thanks!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

For the month of September, HARA has partnered with the Indonesia and Japan Horticulture Public-Private-Partnerships Project (IJHOP4), a technical cooperation project assisted by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA). JICA is the Japanese governmental agency that coordinates the country’s official development assistance. Another partnership is with Bridge X Network, the framework for a financial ecosystem of decentralized credit, conversion, and payment solutions and lastly, Hexa Agro, a wholesaler of agricultural products.

To know more about these partnerships, you can visit our medium, HARA Token
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

For the month of September, HARA has partnered with the Indonesia and Japan Horticulture Public-Private-Partnerships Project (IJHOP4), a technical cooperation project assisted by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA). JICA is the Japanese governmental agency that coordinates the country’s official development assistance. Another partnership is with Bridge X Network, the framework for a financial ecosystem of decentralized credit, conversion, and payment solutions and lastly, Hexa Agro, a wholesaler of agricultural products.

Wow. I didn't know you're partnered with them! Anyway, I am curious why HARA partnered with Hexa Agro? I am not familiar with them
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

Wow. I didn't know you're partnered with them! Anyway, I am curious why HARA partnered with Hexa Agro? I am not familiar with them

HEXA Agro is a wholesaler of agricultural products. It functions as the off-taker in a closed loop farming ecosystem that they themselves established in the Tojo Una-Una Regency, Central Sulawesi. The ecosystem ensures a fair price for the farmers’ yield while helping them get access to the microcredit Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR) to support their business.

Getting access to microcredit can help the smallholder farmers increase their farm output immensely, as they will be able to invest in better seeds. On the other hand, in order for banks to extend the KUR microcredit, data is required about both the farmers and their farms. In the collaboration between HARA and HEXA Agro, HARA got farmers and field data to help Bank BNI, which is also part of the HEXA ecosystem, to disburse the KUR microcredit to a local farmer.

HEXA as an off-taker will be able to see the potential of the yield in the upcoming season using HARA. HARA will also help HEXA to supervise its farmers based on the data that HARA collects from them.

You can read this article to give you more idea about this partnership. Smiley
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

HEXA Agro is a wholesaler of agricultural products. It functions as the off-taker in a closed loop farming ecosystem that they themselves established in the Tojo Una-Una Regency, Central Sulawesi. The ecosystem ensures a fair price for the farmers’ yield while helping them get access to the microcredit Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR) to support their business.

Getting access to microcredit can help the smallholder farmers increase their farm output immensely, as they will be able to invest in better seeds. On the other hand, in order for banks to extend the KUR microcredit, data is required about both the farmers and their farms. In the collaboration between HARA and HEXA Agro, HARA got farmers and field data to help Bank BNI, which is also part of the HEXA ecosystem, to disburse the KUR microcredit to a local farmer.

HEXA as an off-taker will be able to see the potential of the yield in the upcoming season using HARA. HARA will also help HEXA to supervise its farmers based on the data that HARA collects from them.

You can read this article to give you more idea about this partnership. Smiley
Oh, okay! I see that you are having lots of partnership and I think that's important to grow the ecosystem. By the way, I am curious of what is the role of HEXA Agro, a data buyer or a data provider?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

For the month of September, we welcomed two additional members of our Board of Advisors.

Dr. Yos Ginting is a blockchain promoter in the service industry. Ginting will assist in the growth of HARA with his expertise in outreach activities. As an advisor, he will mostly focus on helping build the HARA community and engage with blockchain and agriculture industry experts and business leaders. Koji Shima is the CEO of Paw Mark Japan, and President Commissioner of PT Amalgamated Tricor. Shima has over 30 years of experience in international trade, retail sales, and investments in America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. With his investment experience around the world, Shima advises HARA Token how to approach new investors in the blockchain world.

Read more about here. To see the full list of our advisors, read our whitepaper.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Become part of the first blockchain for social impact project from Indonesia by joining our bounty program today!

Our bounty program runs alongside our HARA Token Giveaway that we announced last week. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform. Find out here to see what you can do to get your free HART.

Join us in our Telegram to get more updates about HARA.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

I looked through the white paper, the Indonesian project, based on the big data processing company that already exists there. I think if they qualitatively use their existing connections, then there will be investments.

Yes, you are right. HARA is indeed a very good complementary project for Dattabot because of their experience in the big data industry.
Know more about HARA in our newly launched tech site, HARA.ag for the updates. Also, join us in our Telegram community.

Thanks for the answer, I liked the list of countries of your priority development. Tell me, you take on several countries from several continents. Will you open offices in these countries?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:01:35 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 08:18:30 AM by HARAToken

I looked through the white paper, the Indonesian project, based on the big data processing company that already exists there. I think if they qualitatively use their existing connections, then there will be investments.

Yes, you are right. HARA is indeed a very good complementary project for Dattabot because of their experience in the big data industry.
Know more about HARA in our newly launched tech site, HARA.ag for the updates. Also, join us in our Telegram community.

Thanks for the answer, I liked the list of countries of your priority development. Tell me, you take on several countries from several continents. Will you open offices in these countries?

Our initial target is developing countries where agriculture has been vital to the country's economic development. These countries also have high internet and mobile penetration rate, which are requisite for the adoption of the HARA platform. In addition, a combination of highly mobile and banking/microfinance institutions reach increases the potentials for HARA and it's incentive system to be accepted by farmers as data providers.  

HARA started in Indonesia and will expand to empower billions in the other countries. We are not closing our doors for those kinds of possibilities.

Join us our Telegram to get more updates.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

DID YOU KNOW THAT AS OF NOW HARA HAS:

8,054     FARMERS

7,278    LAND POLYGONS

212       VILLAGES IN INDONESIA

341       FIELD AGENTS

IDR 573M Microloans

Join us in our HARA Token telegram to get know more about HARASmiley
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

How can you make sure that the platform has enough data qualifiers for the data exchange to run in a timely manner?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

How can you make sure that the platform has enough data qualifiers for the data exchange to run in a timely manner?

Data qualifiers add value to the HARA ecosystem by providing verification in the form of proof of work. They act as a crowd-sourced indicator of data quality, which over time, will help improve the overall robustness of the data and help generate healthy, ongoing demand. Data qualifiers will receive tokens based on their efforts related to the tasks they perform in verifying data on the exchange. They only provide a portion of the data rating which is a combination of algorithms and that help us determine the validity of the data we collect. Qualification adds a secondary layer of assurance and creates insights into the data we could not have foreseen by using Artificial Intelligence alone.

You can read more about this in our whitepaper. Also, visit our website for more information.
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

Data qualifiers add value to the HARA ecosystem by providing verification in the form of proof of work. They act as a crowd-sourced indicator of data quality, which over time, will help improve the overall robustness of the data and help generate healthy, ongoing demand. Data qualifiers will receive tokens based on their efforts related to the tasks they perform in verifying data on the exchange. They only provide a portion of the data rating which is a combination of algorithms and that help us determine the validity of the data we collect. Qualification adds a secondary layer of assurance and creates insights into the data we could not have foreseen by using Artificial Intelligence alone.

You can read more about this in our whitepaper. Also, visit our website for more information.

So I can be a data qualifier since I will now be holding a HARA token once you distribute the Token Giveaway. Or, is there a required number of Tokens to participate as a data qualifier? 
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

So I can be a data qualifier since I will now be holding a HARA token once you distribute the Token Giveaway. Or, is there a required number of Tokens to participate as a data qualifier? 

Yes, you can be a data qualifier as long as you are a token holder. But in order for you to maintain and get access to the platform, you'll need to have a minimum staked balance. It will allow you to receive any notifications on any activities in the platform based on what type of notifications you want to receive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: