Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:21:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35488 times)
XXVXX

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

This project is very good, because its usefulness can help farmers to get better through reliable data exchange.
Are you serious that this project will launch ico?
I am really waiting for his arrival soon.
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 11:17:34 AM by HARAToken

This project is very good, because its usefulness can help farmers to get better through reliable data exchange.
Are you serious that this project will launch ico?
I am really waiting for his arrival soon.

Yes, and with the data the farmers give, we are going to incentivize them with loyalty points that they can exchange with goods like their farming needs and daily necessities. Our ICO was already launched and we were sold out! Our public sale will be on January 2019. For more updates, you can join our Telegram community  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 11:27:16 AM by HARAToken

Do you know how HARA will help better food prices? Smiley

Farmers are struggling with getting a good price for their yields. The price for their goods fluctuates enormously, and sometimes even a single hour could see the price drop from reasonable to outright bad.
With this, farmers can use HARA as a business management tool to help them gauge the prices that they are offering for their yields depending on the price that the people are offering. They could then make an informed decision on whether to sell to a distributor (buyer) or directly to the general market. If they decide to sell to the general market, it would eliminate the mark-up prices of the distributors thus, resulting in cheaper products and eliminating the farmer's reliance on distributors without paying their fees or "cut".

As a form of insurance, the farmers have a homegrown insurance system called the multi-crop system. This system is where the farmers plant multiple crops at the same time and just in case a certain crop's price fluctuates they would have some type of fallback. Chilies seem to be the most common secondary crop that farmers grow since spicy food is very common in  Indonesia. However, the farmers admitted that there is no real plan in going into what crops they plant.

HARA could assist the farmers by providing transparent market information. Proving this transparency could help stabilize prices on the market and give the farmer a better insight of what they’ll be earning. HARA also identified hydroponic farmers  that grow plants without the need for soil, instead they use an enriched mineral solution. There is a big difference between hydroponic farmers and regular farmers wherein the hydroponic farmers know exactly what nutrients are needed to optimize the growth of their plants, and thus calculate the estimate for their profits. On the other hand, the regular farmers mostly just guess.

The data collected in the HARA data exchange platform can be used to share knowledge and to educate farmers that will improve their bottom lines, therefore they can save money by not unnecessarily overusing farm input materials like fertilizer.  Wink

Join us in our Telegram Community for more news and updates  Smiley

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

To have sustainable agriculture we need to increase production, create more job opportunities, and preserve natural resources. Because aren’t we all dependent on this massive industry?
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

I see a lot has been going on lately, especially with the partnerships. I'm just waiting until the public sale.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

I see a lot has been going on lately, especially with the partnerships. I'm just waiting until the public sale.

Our new partners PUNDIX and Bluezelle will contribute a lot to our stakeholders and improve the HARA ecosystem even more  Cool  PUNDI X will bring financial inclusions to our unbanked farmers in very rural areas through HARA partnered kiosks and Bluzelle will give our data providers a decentralized and more secure storage for their data assets while also providing new income potential to our stakeholders. Our public sale will be in January 2019  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

It seems like Imron is trying hard to explain something to Werner Vogels and Regi Wahyu 🤔 What could it be?
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Y0uxNMAl.jpg

Here is our article on how HARA can create jobs for anyone with a mobile phone  Smiley

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell.
HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

You can read the whole article at Medium .  Smiley

Wow, last time I thought field agents will only have tokens if they do work now they can also be paid in money
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Here is our article on how HARA can create jobs for anyone with a mobile phone  Smiley

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell.
HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

Wow, last time I thought field agents will only have tokens if they do work now they can also be paid in money

A field agent can earn up to 700$ they just have to put in their work and effort and bridge HARA to the farmers and translate farmer data to HARA. The Field Agents can also be promoted to Farm Manager and earn a little bit more but that would depend on his local network and the quantity and quality of his work.  Smiley
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Y0uxNMAl.jpg

A field agent can earn up to 700$ they just have to put in their work and effort and bridge HARA to the farmers and translate farmer data to HARA. The Field Agents can also be promoted to Farm Manager and earn a little bit more but that would depend on his local network and the quantity and quality of his work.  Smiley

I thought there was only field agents? What differentiates them from farm managers?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I thought there was only field agents? What differentiates them from farm managers?

Field agents will then become Farm Managers, What differentiates them is that Fiel Agents will have a more technical work of collecting data and map out the agricultural potential in their village. For example, they will check the familial relations and ID’s of local farmers, examine the yields of their crops, and track the market prices. A Farm Manager will have a more administrative type of work like a Farm Manager can serve as an agent between the farmers and the services they would like to get access to, A Farm Manager can also act as an agronomist, a Farm Manager could play the role of a sales agent.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

"Our focus now is to immediately work on product integrations and deployment" -Alexander Jatra, CFO of HARA, earlier this morning at Bizcom Indonesia event!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

As a data provider, HARA helps farmers to grow, with giving access to their data base, credit and market. We put farmers in the spotlight
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 10:29:53 AM by HARAToken

Since last September we've been addressing some hints regarding Werner Vogels and the Amazon Web Services team coming to our office. Now that it's finally here, we are proud to announce that HARA  is featured in Amazon Web Services Now Go Build series Cool

Click here for the full video and article
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

How is the fundraising going? You can tell how much you have collected for today. Perhaps a percentage of the target collection rate?  How many field agents do you already have?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

How is the fundraising going? You can tell how much you have collected for today. Perhaps a percentage of the target collection rate?  How many field agents do you already have?

Our ICO is already done and we reached our Hard Cap, we are now waiting for the public sale which is on January 2019. Currently, we have 341 field agents to be exact.  Smiley
chelsea_shell

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

Since last September we've been addressing some hints regarding Werner Vogels and the Amazon Web Services team coming to our office. Now that it's finally here, we are proud to announce that HARA  is featured in Amazon Web Services Now Go Build series Cool

I watched to video and finally understood Hara better, especially my question of why they dont just pay farmers with money.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

I watched to video and finally understood Hara better, especially my question of why they dont just pay farmers with money.

Thank you for watching!  Smiley our CEO and CTO and Mr. Werner Vogels exerted a lot of effort to show the world what HARA really is and all about.  As stated in the video, there were instances where they incentivized farmers with fiat currency but instead were used for different purposes, so we resulted in loyalty points so that we make sure that they spend it on farming and personal needs.  Smiley We hope the video helped you understand more about HARA, stay tuned for more upcoming videos  Smiley
icoscale.com

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

Hello Hara team,

We have already listed your project on our website with A- rating:

https://icoscale.com/ico_listing/haratoken/
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

From the previous HARAcademy we know what blockchain is, now what are the basic terms of blockchain??

There are 5 basics of blockchain, starting with BLOCKS. We have an easy example for you to understand!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: