Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35478 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:03:25 PM

I want to ask, on the website there is a token for sale: 360,000,000 (30% of the total supply) but I see that sold at tokenomy is only 46 million tokens and has reached hardcap, where are the remaining tokens?

I have already asked that but there is no answer
OP says if you want to ask about this please send an email to alex@haratoken.io

We have reached our hard cap of 46000 ETH for all the phases such as private sale, pre-sale, public sale, and offline sale. Note that HART is pegged in ETH which is 1 ETH is equal to 6275 HART.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:34:49 PM

With many members who support HARA, I'm sure HARA will become an extraordinary real project. At least HARA is able to introduce cryptocurrency indirectly to farmers through education that HARA applies today by driving the use of data-based decisions in the community. Starting with the agriculture and food sectors. Where the agricultural sector is very strong in Indonesia and a source of income. Congratulations HARA has reached hard cap.

Thank you! HARA brings something new to the table by introducing blockchain technology to the agriculture sector while also empowering those who are the bottom of the pyramid.  Smiley
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:42:47 PM

Congrats HARA on reaching your hard cap in such a short period of time, I was lucky enough to make it to the sale since the tokens are selling out too quickly.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:54:55 PM

Congrats HARA on reaching your hard cap in such a short period of time, I was lucky enough to make it to the sale since the tokens are selling out too quickly.

Thank you and thank you for participating! The window closed fast and it did sell out fast, we're glad that you were able to make it.
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:56:55 PM

Thank you and thank you for participating! The window closed fast and it did sell out fast, we're glad that you were able to make it.  Smiley

I'm glad that now I can be part of the ecosystem  Smiley
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:29:54 PM

Hi guys, how and what is the criteria if somebody wants to apply to be a field agents/data qualifiers? I tried to skim the whitepaper but can't find any details for that (or probably missed). Will you open a limited spot or anybody can join and leave the network anytime?

Btw, according to this article[1], I read that you've started the pilot project in Situbondo. Is there any specific statistics describing how many farmers have joined, how's their life after they join HARA and so on? I can only find this IG post when I search for this[2]. Not necessarily in Situbondo, I just mentioned it because my family lives there. I could probably join as a field agent there too.

[1] https://id.techinasia.com/hara-pertanian-blockchain
[2] https://www.instagram.com/hara.technology/p/BgBJgPKBwIu/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:32:53 PM

Thank you and thank you for participating! The window closed fast and it did sell out fast, we're glad that you were able to make it.  Smiley

I'm glad that now I can be part of the ecosystem  Smiley

We are happy that you are glad to be able to participate, now you can be a stake holder and participate and contribute in the HARA ecosystem.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:58:15 PM

Hi guys, how and what is the criteria if somebody wants to apply to be a field agents/data qualifiers? I tried to skim the whitepaper but can't find any details for that (or probably missed). Will you open a limited spot or anybody can join and leave the network anytime?

Btw, according to this article[1], I read that you've started the pilot project in Situbondo. Is there any specific statistics describing how many farmers have joined, how's their life after they join HARA and so on? I can only find this IG post when I search for this[2]. Not necessarily in Situbondo, I just mentioned it because my family lives there. I could probably join as a field agent there too.

[1] https://id.techinasia.com/hara-pertanian-blockchain
[2] https://www.instagram.com/hara.technology/p/BgBJgPKBwIu/

Any HARA Token holder can apply to be a field agent/data qualifier we have an article regarding your question. Please read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone. There are a total of 10,113 farmers so far.

You can read these articles to see how HARA helps improve the livelyhood of farmers.
1. How HARA helps banks help farmers
2. How better data leads to better prices
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:36:11 PM

Congrats HARA team for reaching your Hard cap! Great progress!!
Looking forward to what will happen next to HARA. Any plans after the token sale?

wow, so quickly you get your target, but will you sell ico or stop it?
all are very happy to hear this information, and this is truly extraordinary, hopefully as many plans can go well

Thank you! Indeed we've reached our targets swiftly Smiley We are happy of the outcome as well. The selling will continue once listed in exchanges.
so is the next sale not on the web provided? and if the next sale will be made on the exchange, does this not damage the price of the token later it becomes unstable, or can you explain how the concept you are planning
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:59:56 AM

Any HARA Token holder can apply to be a field agent/data qualifier we have an article regarding your question. Please read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone. There are a total of 10,113 farmers so far.

Thanks for the article. As far as I read it, I assume anyone can apply and then the filtering will be done through the apps? Btw, you also mention $700/month salary, is this paid in Hara or IDR?

Will check out the app later, and of course, apply to be a field agent. I'll probably write an article about this if I have the time.

so is the next sale not on the web provided? and if the next sale will be made on the exchange, does this not damage the price of the token later it becomes unstable, or can you explain how the concept you are planning

The sale is over, there will be no more token sale. The ICO was done on Tokenomy launchpad. I believe s/he means that HARA will be tradable on exchanges after the sale is over.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:07:27 AM

Congrats HARA team for reaching your Hard cap! Great progress!!
Looking forward to what will happen next to HARA. Any plans after the token sale?

wow, so quickly you get your target, but will you sell ico or stop it?
all are very happy to hear this information, and this is truly extraordinary, hopefully as many plans can go well

Thank you! Indeed we've reached our targets swiftly Smiley We are happy of the outcome as well. The selling will continue once listed in exchanges.

You can refer to this article in Medium if you bought tokens and you are curious about what happens next, we have no information yet if there will be another sale aside from the ITS.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:42:13 AM

Thanks for the article. As far as I read it, I assume anyone can apply and then the filtering will be done through the apps? Btw, you also mention $700/month salary, is this paid in Hara or IDR?

Will check out the app later, and of course, apply to be a field agent. I'll probably write an article about this if I have the time.

The sale is over, there will be no more token sale. The ICO was done on Tokenomy launchpad. I believe s/he means that HARA will be tradable on exchanges after the sale is over.

Yes, That's right. Thank you for your interpretation.  Smiley since we have reached our hard cap of 46000 ETH funding has been done.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:49:28 AM

I want to ask, on the website there is a token for sale: 360,000,000 (30% of the total supply) but I see that sold at tokenomy is only 46 million tokens and has reached hardcap, where are the remaining tokens?

I have already asked that but there is no answer
OP says if you want to ask about this please send an email to alex@haratoken.io

We have reached our hard cap of 46000 ETH for all the phases such as private sale, pre-sale, public sale, and offline sale. Note that HART is pegged in ETH which is 1 ETH is equal to 6275 HART.
Where are these 46000 ETH stored? At the address of the smart contract? Where can I see this? I just do not trust the words, but trust the facts.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:41:42 AM

This is why HARA teamed up with partners across industries to build a sustainable ecosystem! 

Read all details here: http://bit.ly/2DxEcXx

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:47:51 PM

Last week we organized a big “Babaqaran” to welcome the MIT students at blockchainhub id!

orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:23:48 PM

This is why HARA teamed up with partners across industries to build a sustainable ecosystem! 

Read all details here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2DxEcXx

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:50:28 PM

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.

You're right PUNDI X brings their X POS systems to rural Indonesia to bring financial inclusions to unbanked farmers they may find it in HARA accredited kiosks with a ratio of 1 device per 200 farmers.
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:57:43 PM

Yes, That's right. Thank you for your interpretation.  Smiley since we have reached our hard cap of 46000 ETH funding has been done.

You miss 1 question. Will the salary for field agents paid in HART or fiat?
It would be great if there's an explanation on the article, I just check it out and that detail is missing.
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:05:13 PM

You're right PUNDI X brings their X POS systems to rural Indonesia to bring financial inclusions to unbanked farmers they may find it in HARA accredited kiosks with a ratio of 1 device per 200 farmers.

Sounds great but isn't one for every 200 a bit few?
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 02:15:11 PM

yes you are right, pundix became a partnership that became the selling point of this project. but I hope there will be a better new partnership, because this will have an impact on the sale of tokens later. maybe with one exchange, it can make investors more interested.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: