Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35481 times)
Maurice.Woshi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

Smallholder farmers stand to gain a lot from the HARA Ecosystem. Not only will the data
      exchange open up an extra source of income for them, the data collected will also help increase
      their efficiency and productivity.

Moreover, smallholder farmers are incentivized to input their data in exchange for loyalty points.
      The loyalty points that farmers earn can then be exchanged for a variety of goods and services at
      designated kiosks.

You can read more about this in our whitepaper.
      Also, join us in our Telegram Community to get real-time
      updates.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!

That's nice! Thank you for your support. Currently, HARA has just finished its first airdrop. Also, we have not yet started our ICO but we have on-going a token sale. Smiley

You can follow us in our Telegram Community to get daily updates about HARA.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

Why would such project plan to launch an ico ? whats the world usecase?
could the icon still be planned or not yet entered the market?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Why would such project plan to launch an ico ? whats the world usecase?
could the icon still be planned or not yet entered the market?

Currently, HARA is not listed in any exchanges and we do not have ICO, yet. We will definitely update you regarding our plans about this so follow us in our Telegram Community for our daily updates. Thanks Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:08:32 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:52:16 AM by HARAToken

HARA is a blockchain enabled and enriched technology, which fundamentally facilitates a data exchange that is traceable, transparent, and secured.
Blockchain technology has introduced a paradigm shift that will change the human experience. Through blockchain, HARA is pioneering solutions for agricultural issues that will empower billions with greater trust and transparency.

Find out how blockchain enables HARA in revolutionizing the agricultural sector on our medium.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

Hi
I'm young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes. I'll definitely join it!
I will spend my time to read more about the plan later today. Thanks for the ANN

Hello, you can check out our website and read our whitepaper. If you got some questions, you can ask them here or you can join our Telegram Community.

By the way, HARA has no bounty campaigns right now but, we would appreciate it if you give it a read! Thanks Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

I just happen to see your project, I got curious about the exchange of data. How does it work?

Hello, HARA Data Exchange creates a virtuous cycle with the interplay between all the different stakeholders. Data providers such as smallholder farmers, field agents, big data companies or satellites input their data and get rewarded with loyalty points. Data buyers such as banks, insurance companies, government institutions, and private enterprises provide the incentives by buying the data. Value-added services are incentivized to enrich the data, and data qualifiers are incentivized to improve the quality of the data for doing simple tasks like verifying the quality of data. To ensure the health of the ecosystem, HARA makes use of a staking mechanism that helps differentiate between active and dormant accounts.

Here is a photo that explains the HARA ecosystem. Smiley

You can read our whitepaper and join us in our Telegram Community to learn more about HARA. Smiley
siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

I just happen to see your project, I got curious about the exchange of data. How does it work?

Hello, HARA Data Exchange creates a virtuous cycle with the interplay between all the different stakeholders. Data providers such as smallholder farmers, field agents, big data companies or satellites input their data and get rewarded with loyalty points. Data buyers such as banks, insurance companies, government institutions, and private enterprises provide the incentives by buying the data. Value-added services are incentivized to enrich the data, and data qualifiers are incentivized to improve the quality of the data for doing simple tasks like verifying the quality of data. To ensure the health of the ecosystem, HARA makes use of a staking mechanism that helps differentiate between active and dormant accounts.

https://i.imgur.com/cpiaGH8m.png

You can read our whitepaper and join us in our Telegram Community to learn more about HARA. Smiley

Ohhh interesting! Thanks for the informative reply. I'll read your whitepaper. Thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

Ohhh interesting! Thanks for the informative reply. I'll read your whitepaper. Thanks

You're welcome! If you have questions, you can post it here or just send us a message in our Telegram. Thanks Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:09 AM

Meet HARA in Singapore Blockchain Week!

Calling out all HARA Enthusiasts in Singapore because our Regi Wahyu and Alex Jatra, CEO & CFO of HARA will be participating on Singapore Blockchain Week!

This prominent event will be attended by global leading blockchain enthusiasts who will join us on 17 – 21 Sept 2018 to explore blockchain, the future of technology in the digital computing world, and its biggest potential to influence the world. Register yourself now on www.xsq.io/sbw2018! See you in Singapore  Smiley

Join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates. Thanks Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:35:09 AM

HARA is pleased to announce our new Advisor, Taco Bottema, PhD Smiley

With his more than 20 years of senior managerial experience from the United Nations, the European Union, and the Asian Development Bank, Bottema is a welcome addition to HARA’s advisors.
His extensive knowledge in sustainable agriculture will be able to provide keen insights on the development and implementation of HARA and will help to optimize the social impacts to the ecosystem.

For the full list of our advisors, read our whitepaper. Read the whole article here.
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

Hello, how can a farmer apply for a loan?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

Hello, how can a farmer apply for a loan?

Hello, one of the benefits a smallholder farmer can gain access to using HARA Data Exchange Platform is the application for loans. The farmer simply needs to have submitted enough data and upload a certified land title document along with associated data to receive loans and other financial services. To give you an example, our partnership with BNI has already had results that exceeded our initial expectations. There, we enabled over 150 farmers from two villages to apply for microcredit in a very short time. That is something we can build on to further develop the project.

Follow us in our Telegram Community to get involved with HARA! Thanks Smiley
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Hello! This project is interesting. Can you explain to me how HARA use blockchain tech? Thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

Hello! This project is interesting. Can you explain to me how HARA use blockchain tech? Thanks

The HARA Data Exchange Platform is a decentralized, secure and transparent platform that is built on top of an Ethereum-enabled blockchain. HARA securely connects and governs data providers and buyers in its ecosystem with a market-driven revenue distribution model and proprietary rating system. It also uses Ethereum to create smart contracts, trace and validate transactions and ownership rights, perform transactions through HARA tokens, and enable tokens
to be traded on third-party token exchanges.

To learn more about this, you can read our whitepaper and this article.
Also, follow us on our Telegram to get more updates. Thanks Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

Another welcome to our new Advisor, Mr. Wolf Kluge!  Smiley

As a pioneer in providing financial access to Indonesians, Mr. Kluge created a wide range of lending products and built the base for the digitalization of the loan approval process for smallholder businesses.

Mr. Kluge previously held positions on BTPN (One of the largest banks in Indonesia), Deutsche Bank, Aegis Korea, and Danamon, in several countries around the world. As a seasoned financial risk expert, Kluge is now advising on the development of lending products in the HARA ecosystem.

To see the full list of our advisors, check our whitepaper.
Also, join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about HARA.
vjoseph.s

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

The HARA Data Exchange Platform is a decentralized, secure and transparent platform that is built on top of an Ethereum-enabled blockchain. HARA securely connects and governs data providers and buyers in its ecosystem with a market-driven revenue distribution model and proprietary rating system. It also uses Ethereum to create smart contracts, trace and validate transactions and ownership rights, perform transactions through HARA tokens, and enable tokens

Oh, I see. This is very interesting. It is my first time to encounter a project that focuses on Agriculture. I can see a lot of potential for this project. When is the ICO? Thanks  
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

Oh, I see. This is very interesting. It is my first time to encounter a project that focuses on Agriculture. I can see a lot of potential for this project. When is the ICO? Thanks  

Thanks for showing interest in our project. We really do appreciate people like you. To answer your question, HARA has no ICO yet. We will announce it here if we will have so make sure to stay tuned with HARA. Smiley
You can also join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates.
vjoseph.s

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

Thanks for showing interest in our project. We really do appreciate people like you. To answer your question, HARA has no ICO yet. We will announce it here if we will have so make sure to stay tuned with HARA. Smiley
You can also join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates.

Alright, then. Thanks. I'll follow your project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: