Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:32:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35488 times)
97bj91

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

How can financial services utilize HARA platform?
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

With HARA data exchange platform, our financial services can utilize it to access data that will measure growth potentials in agriculture and food sector, and provide insights into an untapped customer base. This data can also be utilized to help them expand their business opportunities by formulating credit scoring or risk profiling, getting access to the untapped segments, calculating insurance premiums with better risks prediction, and by facilitating the implementation of mobile banking to provide low-cost banking service. These are the potential data usage for the financial services in HARA ecosystem.

To learn more about our use cases, you can read our whitepaper. And, join us in our telegram community to get more updates about the project! Smiley
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

With HARA data exchange platform, our financial services can utilize it to access data that will measure growth potentials in agriculture and food sector, and provide insights into an untapped customer base. This data can also be utilized to help them expand their business opportunities by formulating credit scoring or risk profiling, getting access to the untapped segments, calculating insurance premiums with better risks prediction, and by facilitating the implementation of mobile banking to provide low-cost banking service. These are the potential data usage for the financial services in HARA ecosystem.

To learn more about our use cases, you can read our whitepaper. And, join us in our telegram community to get more updates about the project! Smiley

Thanks for the informative reply. How about for the data companies, how will they utilize the HARA platform? Thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Thanks for the informative reply. How about for the data companies, how will they utilize the HARA platform? Thanks

For the data companies, they can utilize the HARA platform to gain access to both raw and structured data. In addition, data companies can also provide simple static data about the population that would be valuable for banks and insurance companies. As a data buyer, they contribute tokens to access these data. Thanks!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

How HARA can help our business institutions?  Smiley

HARA's partnership with Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), the fourth largest bank in Indonesia and is one of the banks that the Indonesian government appointed to disburse the microcredit Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR) to smallholder farmers. The KUR is a subsidized microcredit and is one of the national economic initiatives aimed at improving access to finance for small to medium enterprises in Indonesia. In order to grant the microcredit loans, BNI needs data from the farmers ranging from their ID to the land they own and what crops they plant. However, getting this information has sometimes proven difficult.

“It can take up to one week for manual data acquisition because we have to visit the locations. It can be quicker for locations that are easier to reach, but for ones that are further away and remote, it takes longer to finish.” Allan Bambang, Branch Manager of BNI in Situbondo.

“By providing data on the farmers’ identity, HARA basically helps BNI to the data they need to provide microcredits. Before, they only have data from the government, which is neither sufficient nor reliable in these remote areas.” Lisa Irawati, Head of Operations at HARA

HARA’s data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan applications. The data gathered in the HARA data exchange will equip BNI with the relevant information for risk analysis in the loan approval process.

Read more about this partnership here.

anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

If I am a data provider, what will happen to my data if my account has been deleted?

Hello! HARA data exchange supports the rights to rectification and erasure. Data providers are in absolute control of their data sets. When an account is deleted in the platform, private keys will be destroyed, implying loss of corresponding and encrypted data. Also, they will lose the ability to exchange but they still retain full control of their data.

To learn more about this, you can check our whitepaper. Smiley

Thanks for the reply! By the way, I read the whitepaper. It says there that there is a staking balance, how much is the minimum staked balance for me to maintain and access the platform? What will happen if I go below the maintaining balance? Just curious   
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

If I am a data provider, what will happen to my data if my account has been deleted?

Hello! HARA data exchange supports the rights to rectification and erasure. Data providers are in absolute control of their data sets. When an account is deleted in the platform, private keys will be destroyed, implying loss of corresponding and encrypted data. Also, they will lose the ability to exchange but they still retain full control of their data.

To learn more about this, you can check our whitepaper. Smiley

Thanks for the reply! By the way, I read the whitepaper. It says there that there is a staking balance, how much is the minimum staked balance for me to maintain and access the platform? What will happen if I go below the maintaining balance? Just curious   

Thanks for asking that. In order to maintain their accounts and get access to the platform, stakeholders need to have a minimum staked balance. The minimum balance allows them to receive push notifications on any activities in the platform. Each notification will reduce their staked token balance. Notifications can be customized to allow stakeholders to choose what they want to receive, including relevant bounties, solicitations, and data set updates. Once the staking balance is below the minimum level, the account goes dormant. The account will be given a grace period and then ultimately will be frozen if no more activity is recorded. This allows the platform to differentiate between active and dormant accounts. The minimum staked balance will change depending on the overall usage of the platform and will fluctuate accordingly.  Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:01:17 AM

HARA is pleased to announce a new partnership with BridgeX Network, the framework for a financial ecosystem of decentralized credit, conversion, and payment solutions. Through their service, BridgeX Network will help facilitate the conversion between crypto and fiat currencies in the HARA ecosystem.

“HARA is an interesting project. The other ICO companies that we’ve seen seem like they’re very catered to the developed countries, whereas HARA is reaching out to the unbanked, the actual problems that we see, and providing a digital solution for them,” — Hiroyuki Kiga, COO at BridgeX.

“We thought that HARA, with their project trying to access the rural area, would be a good partnership to have, because it would give us access to a community that we don’t have as well. We’re all about helping HARA make crypto to fiat payments for the rural area, for the farmers.”

The partnership between BridgeX Network and HARA is instrumental for both partners to extend their services to a new, untapped demographic: the smallholder farmer in the rural areas of Indonesia and abroad. The collaboration will help bring many unbanked people on board and help them get access to the services they need to improve their quality of life.

HARA is looking forward to teaming up with the BridgeX Network to create a real social impact that will empower millions around the globe. Smiley

Check our website for more updates!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

HARA Open House is on Friday!

The fourth Open House will be held this Friday, September 28, at 4 PM in Indonesia Blockchain Hub, Jakarta. This private contribution event is especially held for those who are interested to be a potential strategic contributor in HARA's token sale before we announce our sale to the rest of our community and the public.

This is a FREE event with community rules to register.
Only confirmed registers will be followed up by email as a ticket to attend the event.

RSVP yourself here. For more information, you can join us in our Telegram. Thanks! Smiley
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

I joined the airdrop registration last August, my question is when and how will I receive HART from the airdrop? I am also waiting when is the ICO date or if you have a bounty campaign. Thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

I joined the airdrop registration last August, my question is when and how will I receive HART from the airdrop? I am also waiting when is the ICO date or if you have a bounty campaign. Thanks

All the successful participants have received a confirmation email if they have been eligible to receive the airdrop tokens. Please note that only successful applicants will receive the tokens in our Airdrop. So, make sure you have registered right!

All tokens will be distributed through Liquid platform after the token sale ends. We are in the midst of our private sale, whitelist announcement for token sale is coming real soon. Also, we do not have bounty campaigns as of now.

Join our Telegram to chat with us live! Thanks! Smiley
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

All the successful participants have received a confirmation email if they have been eligible to receive the airdrop tokens. Please note that only successful applicants will receive the tokens in our Airdrop. So, make sure you have registered right!

All tokens will be distributed through Liquid platform after the token sale ends. We are in the midst of our private sale, whitelist announcement for token sale is coming real soon. Also, we do not have bounty campaigns as of now.

Join our Telegram to chat with us live! Thanks! Smiley

As long as I have a verified account in Liquid, joined your telegram, and filled up the Google form last August, am I eligible? I also received an email. Thanks! I will just wait for the announcement.  Cool
siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

Will the HARA token be listed on the coinmarketcap soon?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

As of the moment, HARA token is not listed in any exchange yet. We will let you know about this matter real soon.  For the time being, you can join us in our telegram group to get more updates about this. Thanks!  Smiley
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Hello, I would like to know how many farmers are already in your database based on your pilot projects? And where is the project now? Thanks!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Hello, I would like to know how many farmers are already in your database based on your pilot projects? And where is the project now? Thanks!

Hey there! We have already registered 6000 farmers in the HARA ecosystem, and aims to reach 10,000 by the end of September. The exponential growth is driven by the clear benefits for those farmers, for example from the loans distributed by the banks that we have partnered with, and the great work by our field agents who are incentivized to help farmers come onboard. We have already trained 400 fully qualified HARA field agents, each of which can now help an average of 50 farmers come onboard every day. Our field agents execute our mission by putting our technology to use in the data collection process and through the close interaction with the farmers and rural communities.

HARA has reached a lot of milestones in terms of the technology, deployment, and partnerships with different institutions. You can see our roadmap in our website and learn more about us in our whitepaper. For a live chat, you can join our telegram. Thanks!
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

Hey there! We have already registered 6000 farmers in the HARA ecosystem, and aims to reach 10,000 by the end of September. The exponential growth is driven by the clear benefits for those farmers, for example from the loans distributed by the banks that we have partnered with, and the great work by our field agents who are incentivized to help farmers come onboard. We have already trained 400 fully qualified HARA field agents, each of which can now help an average of 50 farmers come onboard every day. Our field agents execute our mission by putting our technology to use in the data collection process and through the close interaction with the farmers and rural communities.

HARA has reached a lot of milestones in terms of the technology, deployment, and partnerships with different institutions. You can see our roadmap in our website and learn more about us in our whitepaper. For a live chat, you can join our telegram. Thanks!

That's a great number! What about your technology? Do you already have an app that I can download?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

That's a great number! What about your technology? Do you already have an app that I can download?

Yes, it is! On our technology, we have already established our private Ethereum test net on Amazon Web Services. By the end of this month, we will have a beta version of our own HARA Block Explorer and a beta version of cross-chain modules that will act not only as a bridge from the side chain to the main net, but also allow HARA to utilize and combine any future protocol or platform from outside our private Ethereum network. Smiley Well yes, we have our HARA app but it is currently still locked for our field agents only. They use it in our deployments for our pilot projects. But no worries, we will update you about this so stay tuned. Thanks Smiley

siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

As of the moment, HARA token is not listed in any exchange yet. We will let you know about this matter real soon.  For the time being, you can join us in our telegram group to get more updates about this. Thanks!  Smiley

How can I buy HARA tokens? Do you have plans to have an ICO?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

How can I buy HARA tokens? Do you have plans to have an ICO?

If you are interested to participate in our on-going private sale, you can send an email to alex@haratoken.io Smiley We will announce about the token sale real soon so just make yourself updated. Thanks! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: