Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47045 times)
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 03:41:03 PM

Big announcement about Gulden tonight.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/gulden?lang=en

Rijk is making a new coin. RIP Gulden.

You make the best investment of your life with gulden
You trust Rijk
You dream to see gulden at 1 Euro
You liked to be treated like rubbish

Good newwwwwsssss !!! you can invest now in the new coin ... Novo - or Novocain (procaine) is a local anesthetic. of your BRAIN !!! ,and you know what it's at more than 1E WooooooWWWW dream come true !

If you invest to Novo you will be friend with Gretta !! because Climate-friendly :"Low energy consumption and compensated as much as possible"
compensated meaning: You will pay for the new Tesla to Rijk

Someone could remember me , what he said :" we do not want to do EPO for gulden because ...

You should invest all your saving this is the best coin of the world , the history will remember this coin ,to the moon , this coin will change the face of the world. (oooops this is the old "marketing" of gulden)
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:43:07 PM

Anyone remember this one? Seems quite relevant again not?

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:08:06 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2020, 03:19:58 PM by RichPissman

How can I stop witnessing and get my funds? I did not know the devs were starting another project.

Roll Eyes There's never an egg timer around when you need one...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3116357.msg43141368#msg43141368

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3116357.msg43227303#msg43227303

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:26:24 PM

I looked at the exchange rate and saw Gulden dumped over 30%, which is sad because Gulden momentum was building up and this announcement of Novo crashed the price. I looked at the details and the total supply is 10 Billion coins with initial offering of €1.45 .
Gulden only going to have 1.68 billion coins and price is €0.0111 . I don't know why people will pay + 100 times more for Novo with a supply that is 5.5 times more than Gulden and is using Gulden's innovation.

Can't blame the dev's for giving up.Gulden out for 6-7 years with a shit price. The development never got attention outside of the Gulden community.This new currency could finally showcase Guldens development as they plan on doing marketing with this one.

CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:37:28 PM

Rijk wants to thank everyone who kept buying the 40 reward dev dumps to pay for development of Guld... I mean Novo, phase 4 for Gulden delayed until 2022.

Will the 40 dev reward be removed?
The Fraction

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:27:11 PM

Rijk wants to thank everyone who kept buying the 40 reward dev dumps to pay for development of Guld... I mean Novo, phase 4 for Gulden delayed until 2022.

Will the 40 dev reward be removed?

No, that will still be spent on development, which in turn will be hijacked by Novo
Danuberiver

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:29:45 AM

I looked at the exchange rate and saw Gulden dumped over 30%, which is sad because Gulden momentum was building up and this announcement of Novo crashed the price. I looked at the details and the total supply is 10 Billion coins with initial offering of €1.45 .
Gulden only going to have 1.68 billion coins and price is €0.0111 . I don't know why people will pay + 100 times more for Novo with a supply that is 5.5 times more than Gulden and is using Gulden's innovation.

10 billion supply,  price won't hold for €1.45, smart people won't buy Novo, average person smart enough to buy dumps when market opens and dumb people buying Novo to make Rijk and family rich.

What price potential does a coin starting at €1.45 have?

Gulden is a better investment because supply is 1.6 billion  but will developers still worry about Gulden? EFL becomes better investment if developers have quit.
The Fraction

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:25:58 PM

10 billion supply,  price won't hold for €1.45, smart people won't buy Novo, average person smart enough to buy dumps when market opens and dumb people buying Novo to make Rijk and family rich.

Gulden is a better investment because supply is 1.6 billion  but will developers still worry about Gulden? EFL becomes better investment if developers have quit.

You are absolutely right, if efl is on binence i will buy
Albert4Gulden

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:14:52 AM

You are absolutely right, if efl is on binence i will buy

I am a big fan of Gulden but not a fan of Rijk, he didn't give any consideration to announcement of Novo when Gulden was having a good run and new people coming on slack. This is not the first time, he announces reward increase with Sigma which killed off the excitement for the release.i don't know if he have done more in the past but this happened since I started with Gulden.

I won't buy Novo because he didn't care about Gulden with the Novo announcement.
The Fraction

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 10:44:51 AM

How can I stop witnessing and get my funds? I did not know the devs were starting another project.
Rijk Sy$tem !  If he said something ... nobody wants to witness

Sorry for you it's locked

https://gulden.help/article/ive-locked-my-coins-up-for-3-years-but-changed-my-mind-is-there-any-way-to-get-them-back

It's ok, I saw on twitter they working on Gulden, phase 4 is coming 20th March, don't know what this means but I am happy the devs don't leave this project.
Which was planned to release like 2 years ago?
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:43:17 PM

Is it not a slap in the face for the gulden communion that Rijk starts a new Coin?

He always said that all the other coins where shitcoins besides the gulden and now he does this..

I feel fucked by the little bitch, shame that i bought so many coins. Angry
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 07:47:17 AM

Is it not a slap in the face for the gulden communion that Rijk starts a new Coin?

He always said that all the other coins where shitcoins besides the gulden and now he does this..

Wait until he creates his 3rd,4th,5th... coin when Novo fails. The coin is developed for poor people, much worse than Gulden because rich people can still buy as much Gulden as they want but haven't. Novo you don't have a choice, you are limited to a Stalin style distribution system. It's a coin that embraces the principles of communism and in communism it's only the rulers that get rich.
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 02:18:44 PM

Wait until he creates his 3rd,4th,5th... coin when Novo fails. The coin is developed for poor people, much worse than Gulden because rich people can still buy as much Gulden as they want but haven't. Novo you don't have a choice, you are limited to a Stalin style distribution system. It's a coin that embraces the principles of communism and in communism it's only the rulers that get rich.

A lot of people are angry because development time is split, same team as gulden team. The dev reward for Gulden must be halved by GAB if developers aren't giving full time to Gulden or they drop Novo as a project and leave it.
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:21:10 AM

A lot of people are angry because development time is split, same team as gulden team. The dev reward for Gulden must be halved by GAB if developers aren't giving full time to Gulden or they drop Novo as a project and leave it.

I would like to hear some comment from the Pro gulden members here. What is there opinion that the founder of the gulden starts a other coin
Albert4Gulden

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:54:37 AM

Malcolm the main gulden developer said on slack because of the unity project they can work on both at the same time. Gulden won't be neglected and serves a different purpose to Novo.

From my PoV, Novo will be more of a hold coin because mining can't damage the price only traders who would have to sell for a loss and Gulden is the currency for people to spend with. Novo into Gulden and spend the Gulden.
Albert4Gulden

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 04:39:27 AM

To settle the above discussion, I can confirm that I have not written a single line of Novo code yet, but have instead being working incredibly hard on phase4 for Gulden.
My involvement in Novo so far has only been some very brief use of my time to advise on various technical aspects of what is and isn't possible and to verify that deadlines are achievable, which they are.
The amount of work from me required initially to get Novo going is really not that great in the scheme of things and the extra developer power it brings should more than offset that in terms of overall dev time available for the code base that both projects will have in common, so should actually ultimately lead to me having more time to work on important stuff and less time dealing with things that other developers could be taking care of.
This assumes the success of Novo, should it not be a success, then nothing much changes other than a small amount of lost time and a need to try persue other funding avenues.

Hope this is of assistance.

The above is from Malcolm the main developer of Gulden. It looks like Novo has been created to help pay for development of Gulden.

This clears matters up for me and wish the team best success in raising funds.

The main complaint speaking to some people is that Novo will mainly be purchased from existing Gulden users but a lot of the Gulden community won't touch Novo because if Novo raise a lot of funds Rijk will start a new coin to raise more funds and a never ending cycle will start, if the first side project fails the team must come up with new ways to raise funds for Gulden.
I will support with $500 buying a month buying from the dev reward if they kill the Novo project.
moke4848

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:22:14 AM

Seems like I made the same mistake.  When I bought Gulden I'm sure max supply was around 350m, then it went up to 550m and now 1.6bn.  My holding continually devalued.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:42:25 PM

Anyone having issues with new version to sync? Previous version was less then 30 minutes.

Gulden is mids an enormous transition to the new Mainnet. Please upgrade the desktop wallet to at least version 2.2.0.4. It will take a little longer to synch compared to previous updates, since it will download the complete blockchain again.

More info on the roll out of Phase4 here: https://guldenbites.com/2020/03/20/phase4-release-flow/
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 07:35:41 AM

New updates to witnessing with phase 4 changeover this weekend.

https://medium.com/@MacLeod_MJ_za/an-updated-guide-to-witnessing-7607ac7b89b8
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:47:44 PM

Today the long awaited Phase4 of Gulden’s PoW2 roll out activated. Along with a greatly improved chain efficiency and new features the update also increased the rewards for those running witness accounts.

https://guldenbites.com/2020/04/04/gulden-just-activated-highly-improved-blockchain/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: