Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
Dlv2.0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 10:08:10 AM

Before any changes are agreed on, can someone ask who the premine investors for Florin are? I would like some proof on this before Rijk claims investors exist and ready to buy Gulden. Like many others I think the florin premine investor story was a big lie to pump the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 04:41:33 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2022, 10:42:04 PM by mprep

Rijks plan to change to a new coin is falling flat as more people calling him out. It sounds to me Rijk did not get any money for the Florin premine and is desperate for funding.A member called Nuno came with a good idea to add a dev reward to Florin to make it fair . To share the burden of development between both projects.

I will vote for a Florin Dev reward, that is your answer for funding Rijk.

Or if it's not about the money create a new gulden without a premine ?

A scammer will never go for that plan, it will hurt his premine. He will get his new coin, the only reason he is debating is because he needs the same people in the Gulden community to become long term bagholders of his new premine. What did he achieve with 8 years of a Gulden premine and funding besides taking a big slice out for himself and paying 1 developer to do all the work. You trust this same guy to scam you again for another 8 years?

He doesnt even want a new coin. So you are wrong for the tenth time. You keep predicting what is going to happen but predictions are wrong all the time lol

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

Why is the price of Gulden gone to shit!! Herp Derp

Ask Rijk to add a dev reward to florin and shit talk it and see the rank after? Price is also determined on confidence and morale. Large double standards between Florin and Gulden. Gulden paying a development reward but Florin getting all the development releases? Gulden has had 1 release in 3 years and we wonder why the price of Gulden is down? Any one with a brain can see Rijk is prioritising everything on Florin because he SOLD ALL HIS GULDEN!

Why would he add a dev reward? Investors who bought the premine have money and guarantee further development of Florin.

Before any changes are agreed on, can someone ask who the premine investors for Florin are? I would like some proof on this before Rijk claims investors exist and ready to buy Gulden. Like many others I think the florin premine investor story was a big lie to pump the price.

Rijk said he will not disclose, its up to the investors if and when. So all you can do is be patient and if you dont trust it, dont buy xfl. Its simpel.

And why do Gulden whales always tend to say “Like many others”
while sharing your opinion. Lol. Nobody thinks the investor story is a lie but you.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
nieuwegulden

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 05:53:53 PM

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

Ask Rijk to add a dev reward to florin and shit talk it and see the rank after? Price is also determined on confidence and morale. Large double standards between Florin and Gulden. Gulden paying a development reward but Florin getting all the development releases? Gulden has had 1 release in 3 years and we wonder why the price of Gulden is down? Any one with a brain can see Rijk is prioritising everything on Florin because he SOLD ALL HIS GULDEN!

Why would he add a dev reward? Investors who bought the premine have money and guarantee further development of Florin.

This is news to me and will take back what I said if true?
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 06:40:11 PM

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

In the first message from Rijk on slack he states that future development is secured by the investors
Doxter

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 09:31:34 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2022, 09:50:40 PM by Doxter

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

In the first message from Rijk on slack he states that future development is secured by the investors

Florin needs a high profile exchange soon to spike interest, one exchange is high risk for traders.

Rijk said he will not disclose, its up to the investors if and when. So all you can do is be patient and if you dont trust it, dont buy xfl. Its simpel.

while sharing your opinion. Lol. Nobody thinks the investor story is a lie but you.

The issue here is the Gulden trough is worth peanuts while the florin price pumped. A large premine is needed to secure a constant price augmentation for Florin. It's not a lie because it's of little consequence how the investment was made up.
I buy Gulden off blockhut , Rijk receives the funds and he becomes a investor into Florin.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 10:05:10 PM

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

Florin needs a high profile exchange soon to spike interest, one exchange is high risk for traders.

The issue here is the Gulden trough is worth peanuts while the florin price pumped. A large premine is needed to secure a constant price augmentation for Florin. It's not a lie because it's of little consequence how the investment was made up.
I buy Gulden off blockhut , Rijk receives the funds and he becomes a investor into Florin.

Time will tell.
Doxter

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:37:29 AM

Rijk my bruh make sure to pull in those Florin airdrop holders for support on the premine. They see the bigger picture.  Wink
Crushed_

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 06:51:35 AM

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

A little concerned the small guys have to fit the bill for a Florin exchange listing when I was expecting the "rich florin premine investors" to pay for all this?  Arent they the ones holding most of the coins, something is not adding up here. A guy with 50 coins is supposed to donate for an exchange that will benefit investors with over 20 000 coins.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 07:33:01 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2022, 01:56:13 PM by mprep

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

A little concerned the small guys have to fit the bill for a Florin exchange listing when I was expecting the "rich florin premine investors" to pay for all this?  Arent they the ones holding most of the coins, something is not adding up here. A guy with 50 coins is supposed to donate for an exchange that will benefit investors with over 20 000 coins.

A community member contacted XT and got a listing proposal. Same community member started a crowdfunding for it. So now the big investors should automatically pay for any community plan? Some people here have no rational thinking capacity. Stunning.

As a long term holder I will make a decision on the outcome of Rijks already decided plan, if the max supply will go over 700 million I will be selling my stock to the whales he is complaining about and he the remaining community can deal with the whale. I am mentally ready to walk away from this coin for this first time. The Gulden name is the only reason I have put up with the BS for this long.

When Rijk pitched a new coin it was already a decided plan, people said here.
Now Rijk is pitching another plan and that plan is already a decided plan.

Current total supply is already 700m. If you think it is already a decided plan, and you dont want higher than 700 (which it always will be and the plan is already decided is what i hear you say)

Why wait an threaten a dump. Just dump them right now. Its an already decided plan. Just do it.

FlorinXFL

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 07:40:41 AM

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

A little concerned the small guys have to fit the bill for a Florin exchange listing when I was expecting the "rich florin premine investors" to pay for all this?  Arent they the ones holding most of the coins, something is not adding up here. A guy with 50 coins is supposed to donate for an exchange that will benefit investors with over 20 000 coins.

A community member contacted XT and got a listing proposal. Same community member started a crowdfunding for it. So now the big investors should automatically pay for any community plan? Some people here have no rational thinking capacity. Stunning.

This guy has made 100 times his investment but moans about donating a small amount. New exchange listing can double the worth of your 50 coins by exchanging 1 coin into btc or sending some spare btc. This is a decentralized coin, community must not think they can lay on the bed and wait for someone else to always do the work. All that is asked is for a donation.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 07:55:19 AM

You are dutch Delver so if you had followed the news the last few weeks you could have known the investors exist. Doing your own research is a big part of crypto.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 09:11:54 AM

As a long term holder I will make a decision on the outcome of Rijks already decided plan, if the max supply will go over 700 million I will be selling my stock to the whales he is complaining about and he the remaining community can deal with the whale. I am mentally ready to walk away from this coin for this first time. The Gulden name is the only reason I have put up with the BS for this long.

Current total supply is already 700m. If you think it is already a decided plan, and you dont want higher than 700 (which it always will be and the plan is already decided is what i hear you say)

Why wait an threaten a dump. Just dump them right now. Its an already decided plan. Just do it.

I will be selling my stock not dumping my stock, the whales can purchase my coins and do what they want after.

Rijk has made up his mind but the plan is not told, the latest update was posted on Telegram by Guldenbites and all we know is -add a large monatairy budget, if the premine makes the max supply larger then 700 million I am sending all my coins to bittrex that is not in witnessing and placing a sell order for the
whales and will become a non active member of the community.

You are repeating your threat. Start sending your Gulden to Bittrex right now. Since you say Rijk had made up his mind. If that is true then the supply will go over 700. So start selling, why wait?
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 09:33:42 AM

You are repeating your threat. Start sending your Gulden to Bittrex right now. Since you say Rijk had made up his mind. If that is true then the supply will go over 700. So start selling, why wait?

He has made up his mind, I am waiting for his mind to type out his premine amount.

It doesnt matter. Even if his new premine plan is 1 nlg you go over your max of 700m

So off you go, to Bittrex you go. Bye
RiseandFall

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 10:08:01 AM

Poor and selfish decisions in the past chased away loyal investors.

That first dev reward announcement during the start of a price increase I will ​never forget as the worst announcement I have witnessed in crypto history. It was a kick to the balls.

Looks like nothing changes in Gulden land where no rules apply.
The above post will have to be changed to the 2nd worst announcement.

The difference this time I don't have any Gulden. Thanks to the pump last year I was able to empty my bags.

Once bitten twice shy.

Rule of thumb, once you go down you can't go back up. This is why the dev reward increase killed the price.
FlorinXFL

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 10:29:17 AM

That first dev reward announcement during the start of a price increase I will ​never forget as the worst announcement I have witnessed in crypto history. It was a kick to the balls.

The difference this time I don't have any Gulden. Thanks to the pump last year I was able to empty my bags.

Once bitten twice shy.

Rule of thumb, once you go down you can't go back up. This is why the dev reward increase killed the price.

Were you offering to pay the developers?
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 10:29:57 AM

Once bitten twice shy.

I think the power of the Gulden project is the fact that even people who sold still take the time to respond :-)
RiseandFall

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 10:55:04 AM

Once bitten twice shy.

Were you offering to pay the developers?

No m8, the reward was added to the existing reward instead of halving the mining reward and keeping the block reward the same. Increasing the block reward is a no go.
rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 10:58:21 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2022, 12:05:11 PM by mprep

Once bitten twice shy.

I think the power of the Gulden project is the fact that even people who sold still take the time to respond :-)

He has made so much money of Gulden that he is now retired and responding for fun.

I will be selling my stock not dumping my stock, the whales can purchase my coins and do what they want after.

Rijk has made up his mind but the plan is not told, the latest update was posted on Telegram by Guldenbites and all we know is -add a large monatairy budget, if the premine makes the max supply larger then 700 million I am sending all my coins to bittrex that is not in witnessing and placing a sell order for the

This is some scary sh*t. What can I do to keep you on board? I was thinking 50 billion premine. But let me know what you want.

A tip though, if you threaten every time we make a change and then stay anyway, it doesn't come across as threatening anymore. Making a new account and saying the same thing doesn't really help either.

rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 11:36:08 AM

This is some scary sh*t. What can I do to keep you on board? I was thinking 50 billion premine. But let me know what you want.

A tip though, if you threaten every time we make a change and then stay anyway, it doesn't come across as threatening anymore. Making a new account and saying the same thing doesn't really help either.

I haven't threatened shit with the last changes or I will be threatening every year. This is already the most changed crypto in history and you changing again, prove to me you not the one selling the premine to people like Rico and Michael, but you won't because bla bla bla investors want to remain anonymous. Give us proof of investor and you can do what you want with Gulden.

Or else? 😂.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 11:47:09 AM

I haven't threatened shit with the last changes or I will be threatening every year. This is already the most changed crypto in history and you changing again, prove to me you not the one selling the premine to people like Rico and Michael, but you won't because bla bla bla investors want to remain anonymous. Give us proof of investor and you can do what you want with Gulden.

Haven't threatened shit. Follows up with another threat. GIVE US PROOF. And what's wrong with selling to Rico and Michael, if that were the case?  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: