Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ??  (Read 27969 times)
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

Now I spend a lot of time to participate in the bounty activities. I don't think it is a very sensible choice because there are too many scams. Usually, choosing a good bounty manager is the first step to avoid being cheated.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

Maybe we have to be patient in waiting for the spreadsheet to renew because some participants must obey all the rules that have been determined and should not cause bad things when a bounty is still in process.For the sake of making the situation stay awake.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

Some bounty managers are overwhelmed because they take on too many bounty projects, then they neglect the ones that are not very good. Others of course are just scam ICOs so they eventually they will abandon the spreadsheet.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

this is a typical practice, it is common. But there are bad projects that start sending tokens without opening the table. This is a clear sign of deception hunters
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

I want to ask as a newcomer and still a beginner. What do you think about campaigns, but spreadsheets never change or don't update? Please share your experience and suggestions. Thank's.

Do not work with such lazy managers that do not do their job on time. We have some established and reputed campaign manager in this forum ,try to join the campaign by these managers only. I am posting the link below for your reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712
Maybe some of them are lazy and can't be controlled by one person, even need a dozen people to handle a campaign project.
For example like that I was from btcltcdigger.

reff:
--- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=228301
--- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4477499.0

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

It's really frustrating to be in campaign who's managed by a very incompetent and lazy bounty manager. When the spreadsheet is not updated for a couple of weeks, it can really make you think negatively because sometimes, the spreadsheet can tell whether a bounty is a scam or not.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

it must be very annoying because if you leave the campaign just for sure it will not get any payment so just wait until there is an update from the manager campaign

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

Its all depends on bounty managers when they want to update their works, but maybe some managers are lazy because they still don't have salary to their clients, something like that.

Or maybe they found out that there project they handle is a kind of scam project so its wasting of time for updating spreadsheets. Its all depends on the project they handle if is it legit or not.
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

Yes sometimes it happens , but my advice you should talk to the administor for some of your concerns regarding to the campaign that you joined in.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

I have been on your situation when I joined some bounty campaign but their spreadsheet not updates yet. And I decided not to continue it but it's not my lucky because the campaign turns to be legit and I didn't continue my task Sad. My point is sometimes the admin or bounty manager needs some time to update the spreadsheet so just be patient. I got my lesson so I joined some bounty campaign even their still not update the spreadsheet or be late to update it. But, the choice still yours I just give my point of view.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

If the campaign manager didn't update the spreadsheets within 1-2 weeks then i will advice to you to leave that campaign and don't participate in any campaign that they're handle. There's a lot of good and professional campaign manager out there.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
siupang2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

Just wait they will update the spreadsheet later. Just a bit late, I have same problem like this, and not only for 2 months but 5 months didn't update. But the ending they still pay us, so don't worry it's just test your patience
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

There are many bounty managers that their performance are not suitable for participants and many of them choose a not trusted bounty campaigns I know that they can not predict the project that they handle but they will observe it if that project is a scam but they didn't tell the participants as long as they receive payments on it. so pick a bounty managers that suits to you and to all participants and also not lazy manager and their performance are good and really approaching manager.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

Just wait they will update the spreadsheet later. Just a bit late, I have same problem like this, and not only for 2 months but 5 months didn't update. But the ending they still pay us, so don't worry it's just test your patience

Actually, if the campaign aren't updated on their spreadsheet it gives doubts to all people that wants to join. Like for example a scam accusation, if you are looking for an active campaign find a trustworthy bounty manager.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

There may be some delays with spreadsheet filling but such neglect almost always reflects the attitude to bounty hunters and their work. Try to find some bounties where bounty managers do their job in time and responsibly
It annoys me when managers do not update the sheets quickly and it shows how unserious the bounty manager is. I do not like taking part in such bounties. There are reputable managers in bitcoin campaigns who also do this may be they feel they are too big to be bothered with regular update. Avoid them.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

Yes, sometimes there are cases that tables with campaign managers of ICO signatures are not filled in on time, and sometimes they are not filled at all. This is a problem even from the practical side, since the forum sometimes deletes our messages for various reasons, including technical ones. If the tables are not filled for a long time, such deletion leads to the fact that the number of messages per week becomes less than the minimum number, even if the messages are written with a margin of several more, and at the end of the ICO campaign, these messages are not counted. Therefore, if the tables during the campaign are not filled with the ICO signature, I try to leave the campaign. After all, part of the work will be in vain.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:50:06 AM

Well there are some bounty managers getting lazy and delayed to update the spreadsheet with unknown reason. I think as a bounty manager they must be responsible to update the spreadsheet because this is the base of the bounty participants if the project is moving forward or not.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

of course, it will be a hassle. many of the participants certainly wouldn't know how to progress their work each week are acceptable or not. may I in order to avoid this sort of thing and choose that there must be changes in the spreadsheet each week because it will be better and can be monitored in a fair manner.
mriansa

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:17:26 AM

if you are a participant of a bounty campaign like that you should be able to ask in the special bounty telegram group that is handled, or you can ask it on the ICO telegram, so you can get information, but if there is no good response then you can move and search for a bounty another campaign.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

in my opinion, sometimes there is indeed a bounty manager that indeed he calculates his stakes at the end of the campaign even sometimes a week after the campaign or bounty is finished so it's only natural that it happens if the bounty is true or real (No scam). it often happens and maybe you can be calmer and just wait but if the bounty is not a scam. that is something that is very common as long as it depends on the bounty and the bounty manager itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: