Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

A lot of people came in 2018. But they earned little. Hopefully they will no longer work in bounty.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

I'm pretty sure that bounties won't die due to unending wants and needs of crypto communities. More years to come for bounties and more project  and campaigns to come to have more chances of winning.  Grin

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

2018 isn't really good for bounty campaign (and hope this trend will change in 2019). Many ICOs changed their rules and many ICOs didn't successfully hit their softcap are those reasons why bounties are struggling.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

It's very interesting to talk about this topic, some days ago a friend of mine and mysemyself were talking about this very topic and our discussion was that if bounty will die it will happen this very year that if the bounty can survive the various storm this year then it is here to stay. There has been a whole lots of things that has happened CRYPTO wise this year that has threatened the survival of bounties yet it is still surviving which is to tell us the bounty is here to stay and we should just keep on doing our thing.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

If you are only scared cause of so many bounty participant then you don't get what's really the problem with this year bounty.

The problem is so many ICO that scamming people and you can only see a few real ICOs that also have good potential in developing blockchain or real time issue solution.

The bounty participant problem can be done by putting a minimum and Max participant on it.  Mostly newbie and Jr. Member participant are dummies that joining bounty participant.

hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

i think bounty will never die, but bounty payment will continue to be less and less, that's the problem that makes us feel like there are too many participants and sometimes we also meet with cheating participants who use 2 or more accounts.

Right. The money we are receiving will be less and less. Many people even use multiple accounts. Our interests are being affected by that
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

It's normal as many participants and the community is getting bigger then the bounty reward will become smaller. Better not rely on bounties and you need to invest on those good cheap coins that has potential to grow bigger in the future.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

The weakest will disappear from this market. Now everything is arranged like in the wild west, only the strongest will survive.
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

Absolutely rrue,  this year is the worst year for bounty hunters,  it has been hard doing bounties and bounty managers are even adding to the matter,  mostly some of the managers with their platform apart from btctalk

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

I follow bounty from the beginning of the year and 2017 I know bounty but do not follow any project. My friend followed the bounty since 2017 and at that years he get big paid. He said this year are slightly worse than the previous year but that not means all project failed because I also have friends that get paid quite a lot in the last month. To the sustainability of crypto I think even if the bounty died crypto will still run well because btc itself has been through a long journey to gain the trust from public and investors. If the bounty is dead maybe a little trouble is the developers who hold the ICO because bounty is like advertising they get from the bounty hunter and if the project is successful we get paid.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

It's true. The market is down, but the number of people participating in the bounty campaign has increased. If they do not limit participants, for social, signature campaigns we will receive very little money.
it true because of the project's bounty rarely limit the participants. I just see some of the project that there have maximum limit and I think another project also need to follow this so token can be allocated with a better,atisfying and more fair.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

I'm not sure that there will be any improvements in the bounty campaigns now. It seems to me that on the contrary the number of participants will increase and the income on the contrary will only decrease

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

The increase in users here isn't actually true of what could be holding down the benefits from bounties. I think the problem lies with the apathy in the crypto world and developers not wanting to advertise and pay participants in bitcoin. If you speak of projects paying in altcoins, there are countless of them at the alt section. But most of the coins are shitty and they are a mere waste of precious time. I have several of them.

As for 2018 being worse for cryptocurrency, you're right.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

I do not think that bounties will die. Due to the fact, that the ICOs do not even collect the soft cap, a lot of bounties are ending without any rewards paid. We just need a new wave of investors, to keep ICOs alive and then the bounties will also be payed out.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

yes you are right I think that this year is the worst for bounty hunters because of down market it's affect to our reward, I expect to get a high reward from 3 months signature campaign, but I just received only $200 worth of tokens. Embarrassed

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Calm bro, that's why the moderator applies the merit system. With this merit system, not everyone can join the bounty. Only those who have a rank of at least Jr.Member can participate. Even to increase rank to Jr.Member also have to get a minimum of 1 merit, which to get it must really make a useful or informative post. And with a system like this I believe the moderator has the same intention as us, that is to advance this forum together, and get rid of all spam accounts that are still hanging around.
For now the campaign that is still good and worth participating is the signature campaign. Because social media campaigns are full of spam accounts.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

as long as the Blockchain development project still exists, bounties and Airdrops will never die. because one way to promote a project that is most effective is by creating a bounty campaign and airdops. so it doesn't matter even though many projects fail this year, as long as there are projects that will begin. the bounty will remain.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

i think bounty will never die, but bounty payment will continue to be less and less, that's the problem that makes us feel like there are too many participants and sometimes we also meet with cheating participants who use 2 or more accounts.
This problem is actually very easy to anticipate, now it's not just managers who actively fight many accounts, other members also struggled to overcome this problem in anticipation of fraud in the bounty program. And I hope this forum will be clean from cheating bounty hunters.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

I will not say that today it may end, but it seems to me that today there is such a possibility and maybe now many bounty may simply end, because nothing will be collected and nothing will just be collected.
Specimen

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

if the bounty does not exist, the future of the ICO also threatens to disappear as well. until now there has been no concept of effective and even cheap promotions such as bounty campaigns in this forum. All parties were also disappointed because the ICO price was based on the overall crypto market conditions which experienced a downward trend.

The burdensome campaign conditions also had no effect because they only helped get involved in the promotion, even more participants, the level of investor participation was also higher. so this is not a problem in campaign rules.

if the condition is still the same next year, the buyer's confidence will be very small, but if there are regulations to prevent the emergence of many ico who are considered not eligible. then the sentiment will be positive. But, who will take the initiative first in regulating the ICO? it is still a general question.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: