Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

I dont see any difference with the bounty hunting in the size of reward. What had been so important is the choice of campaign? Though like every other investors some the ICOs never made it to exchange. Not that they couldnt but they are waiting decisively for the revival in the market before they get on the exchange. Most scam ICOs were exposed early enough to prevent wasted period of campaign. A difference is the reduction in overvalue ICOs and risk was reduced.  

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

yeah, last year i join some bounties. i got rewards 0.04-0.05 BTC for one video campaign in one bounty.  
last month i got paid for video campaign bounty, and i only got $30 for one video. so many participants that participate in bounties will reduce the rewards.
i think they should make a new rules, and make it a little difficult.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

I don't think, the presence of bounties is a good thing to make coins or popular tokens, when I become a bounty hunter and I get a payment, then I analyze about 4 months, if the coin improves then I will buy more.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Well, there is no doubt about it that this has been the worst year for bounty hunters, but things can change very quickly. If the market recovers in coming months then things will be better again.
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

indeed the 2017 bounty is a very profitable bounty because many bounty hunters generate $ 1000-2 $ 20 000 in joining the bounty and in 2018 is the worst year because too many participants are bounty and prices also fall in the market but that does not mean the bounty will die because of the many participants more and more bounties are popping up

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

Well, there is no doubt about it that this has been the worst year for bounty hunters, but things can change very quickly. If the market recovers in coming months then things will be better again.
although this worst year ever, but it just temporary and could recovered soon when bitcoin and altcoin price also recovered.and maybe on next december after bakkt trading lauchend it could realize.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

indeed there are many bounty hunters who complain that their income has decreased even very drastically, but many of those who remain optimistic can still make a living from here

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

In my opinion now there are as many bounty as in previous years, but there are indeed more participants in all of them, so the profit is less!
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

No i think bounties will not die only we need to wait some time for next bounties. If market will recover soon bounties will start again with full speed but if market will continue like that bear style we need to wait more for new and good bounties because projects dont want to show himselfs during bear.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Ideally, bounty campaigns are created to market the crypto through tasks done by bounty hunters. So, as long as there are still projects that needs to be marketed, bounty programs will continue to exists. The manner and rewards may vary but the objectives will still continue.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

I hope that this will not happen yet, because today there are fewer opportunities to take part in bounty projects of many projects, firstly because the projects have become smaller, and secondly, many projects have stopped using the signature campaign, which is a mistake.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I do not see any problems with the number of bounty hunters in this forum. Sometimes ICO signature campaigners are valid for some ICO campaigns too much, but for some.
  there are almost no others. Due to difficulties in acquiring ranks, the number of forum participants is unlikely to increase. In principle, I was negative about the introduction of restrictions related to the emergence of merit, but sometimes I think that maybe it is right. If this forum is overloaded and there is demand, other similar forums will develop.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

Bounties should not die but they should develop since many users are joining them and they work for them. I think there is a lot of hope for bounties in 2018 and 2019

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

In my opinion, the main thing for us is to restore the cryptocurrency market. The market will be restored, then again there will be a lot of promising ICO projects. With the overflow of the forum by bounty hunters, I see no big problems. There have been and will be many more ICO projects, and the forum’s administration policy is aimed at limiting the number of participants.
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

yeah , i think that the best time for bounty's was just one year ago , as long as there will be ICO's there will be bounty's , so let 's take what we can
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Those people, who are in the market for more than a year, know that they won't earn as much as in 2017. The market has changed in total, and Bounty is more dead than alive. As for me, I don't take part in this because I earn more doing my regular job
terencio

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

The market was very green last year,  so its not a good year to base an opinion that bounties will die now. If the market performance same as last year and bounties are not performing, then we can tell that bounties are dying.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

The awards from the bounty campaigns this year are indeed very different from those of last year, but I continue to participate in them, in spite of everything, and I hope that the tokens that I earned will have more value when the market recovers.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

At the moment, the future of the bounty hunters is very sad, if this trend continues, but it crypto-world and everything can suddenly change.
There is nothing bad right now. Just the tokens are very cheap, like all others. The same problem is with the miners, but we don’t say that the mining is dead? it will be popular again like bounty
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:33:30 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:22:13 AM by Clark05

Bounty will not die because many projects are going to come. Even they have a lot of failed projects there is no reason to end bounty. Maybe after few decades bounty will end but for now we need to focus what project or bounty will success in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: