Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:54:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ?  (Read 4060 times)
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

Since bounty is one of the sharpest way to make an ICO popular then it won't die easily like that, devs are claiming its because of market condition but I'm yet to receive any payment from bounty as I'm new on here ,I'm hoping 2019 will have different stories about bounty and if its because many people are storming bounties which is making the payouts to be very low I hopedevs and bounty managers begin to always on limited participants

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I do not think we need to worry about significant generosity in ICO projects. The situation with ICO projects is constantly changing, but there will be a demand for this activity anyway. Now, due to the deterioration of the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market, many bounty hunters have left this activity and now there are very few participants in the ICO signature campaign tables.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

I personally think that after 2018, the bounty format will at least change. there will be no such simple money

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

as the market recovers, all bounties will begin to show their result again, which was before the recession
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
This bearish market have made bounties the hardest to see best results even if developers have tried their best.Large number of bounty hunters has little chance for profit.Most projects nowadays were just waiting for the bull run and maybe that time we will see where this projects may go further.
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Bounties and ICOs will never die. 2018 was a pretty tough year for the ICO investors and for the bounty participants, but as soon as the market recovers, there would be a new wave of amazing ICOs and bounties.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

bounties will not die this year but with the current market situation and conditions. I think there will soon be laws and adjustments for bounty participants. and there will also be adjustments from the crypto market regulation.
perhaps it will be necessary to improve market trends and psychology.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

For my part does not die or lose the bounty this year. since entering the next year, the cryptocurrency market is recovering and the bitcoin starts to increase again. and once the renaissance comes in, there are plenty of bounty going out and beautiful ico.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

why you didnt participate in bounty these past few years? Dont hesitate to join in bounties because first of all you dont need to invest all you need is put some work and effort, yeah its true that day by day bounty hunter is growing and the reward is decreasing but dont stop to do bounty nothing will happen if we stop in doing bounty campaign, just go with the flow.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Bounties and ICOs will never die. 2018 was a pretty tough year for the ICO investors and for the bounty participants, but as soon as the market recovers, there would be a new wave of amazing ICOs and bounties.
That's right because so far what makes other bitcoin and crypto busy talking about people in this world is because with the gift bounty that is in an ICO, so it seems that ICO will always survive despite the many trials that will be passed
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

There will be no more bounties as most of the projects now are just scam and no real plan of execution. I've seen the growth of bounties and ICOs last year and that's really the best year though I never joined and invested to any still I didn't regret. Demand for participants is growing while supply of bounties will decrease.

Well, if the market goes well again like in 2017, there is a chance that the reputation of bounty will going to recover. More and more promising ICO's will going to open up and join the market.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Now a lot of people have gone from this type of earnings, as there are very few projects that successfully enter the market, basically everyone cannot raise money, and just as many scams have appeared

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

I don't think so. Bounty campaigns are very essential in the success of a particular coin. No mattet what the condition of the crypto market, bounties will always be there. It will affect the amount allocated to bounties and it will decrease as the market goes down but it will never die. As long as there are new crypto being made, bounties will always be there.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

As long as theres alot of stupid person that willing to be victimized by scammers,bounty will still exist and will rampantly controls by this damn syndicates

Many of the investors had become a victim by them and i hate to say but as long as theres alot of people that will not study hard first bfore investing,the system will never change and bounty will remain stupid

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

There is no way that the bounties are going to die unless there stops being new projects in the market because as long as there are new projects then they are going to want to promote the coins which is where all of the bounties come in. Without the bounties most of the coins would have no chance of being invested in since the people who are capable of investing in them won't see them.

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

I personally do not observe any outflow of people from this sphere. What is the reason - I will not say, but apparently the interest in ICO falls only among investors, but not among developers.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

I do not think that bounty companies will die, as for advertising any projects will always need people who do it almost for free.

jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

No, bounty campaigns and ICOs will still be there but with major filtering in the list by leaving the weak ones behind. Strong and high potential ICOs might be the ones surviving the slump of 2018. Scammers are thinking twice and even thrice.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

It seems to me that the bounty will come to life at the time when the market goes up. Most likely the year 2019 will be successful for cryptocurrency and bounty.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

I do not think that bounty companies will die, as for advertising any projects will always need people who do it almost for free.

You are right when you said, people who do it almost for free. Most that I have seen, they are paying their bounty hunters after a month or so. And once they received their coins, the value is already at the very bottom, which by the way is not worth selling anymore. Or even if you received their tokens, there is no decent exchange to sell it with.
But bounty programs will still be there. You need to choose wisely among those countless projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: