Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.

I agree with you, I think that many people underestimate various campaign bounty and in vain do not want to take part in this, they often manage to get quite a large number of free coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.

I agree with you, I think that many people underestimate various campaign bounty and in vain do not want to take part in this, they often manage to get quite a large number of free coins.
This is absolutely true, besides, I am sure that the popularity of this project will be so great that then I can easily implement these tokens on the exchange.
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the main idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the main idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new cryptoblock chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.
Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

it is not clear how a person can use Power Switch to save energy consumption.? explain how this happens please me and my friends interested in this issue Shocked

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

This is a new cryptoblock chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

It will be interesting for users to apply this technology in their life, because it will reduce the requirements that people require when paying for and using these resources.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

Support for all platforms will be approved by a large number of users, because many participants use devices that support several platforms at once, it will be very convenient!
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Good day to all participants of powerswitch, I see a lot of good words for developers on the treads. it means that powerswitch is a good project
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Good day to all participants of powerswitch, I see a lot of good words for developers on the treads. it means that powerswitch is a good project
Exactly, this project has made big  social resonance. Not so many projects can offers idea that can be easily implemented in our world. The team of developers has created good roadmap
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Exactly, this project has made big  social resonance. Not so many projects can offers idea that can be easily implemented in our world. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You are speaking about how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what can bring this project to our world
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

You are speaking about how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what can bring this project to our world
PowerSwitch is developping a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

PowerSwitch is developping a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
Electric energy is not so expencive in our world. Why people should invest a lot of money into this project if this project is not necessary for us
74kedr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small
RobinMorajker

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Powerswitch will make electricity usage in crypto accepted countries a real fun. With more PWS buyers the cost of electricity will go down exponentially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: