Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

I understand the creators of the project are laid. that with the help of their token, users will be able to monitor the resources consumed and manage it in a convenient way for them?

That's exactly right. In addition, users will have a great opportunity to take advantage of this token. They will be able to pay their bills.
Can the token's volatility on the exchange be reflected in payment for this? Or will it have some kind of fixed form in the form of a token, and the volatility will not affect it?

I cannot know such details, I am not part of the project team. Most likely, if the token will sag in value on the exchanges, the user will have to pay more for electricity. In any case, it is too early to talk about it.
Why is it early, I would like to know the details of this, if they write about it in their white paper, I should roughly understand how this will work.

So far this is in the form of a project, I think the team now has a goal all stages of pre-sale token. This is a fundamental task, on which the further development of the entire project will depend.
Yes, you are probably right, I am just interested in this project and I am interested in it in more detail, I want to understand how this will be implemented in the future.
To do this, you can follow the announcements in the telegram channel of the project, as well as take part in pre-sale and invest in the project, if you are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

I read that the pre-sale of tokens is divided into stages, is that so? And how exactly does this work for me can someone give more detailed information?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

I read that the pre-sale of tokens is divided into stages, is that so? And how exactly does this work for me can someone give more detailed information?

Yes that's right, all the pre-sale period is divided into 3 stages. and the price of the token is different, depending on the stage. At the moment the project is in the second stage.
magaman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

Yes that's right, all the pre-sale period is divided into 3 stages. and the price of the token is different, depending on the stage. At the moment the project is in the second stage.
And what's the point of dividing the pre-sale period into different stages? Why not just sell this period? I just do not see the point.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

And what's the point of dividing the pre-sale period into different stages? Why not just sell this period? I just do not see the point.

The fact is that the cost of tokens is different at each of the stages, I think that this is a marketing ploy to attract investors and to provoke them to invest more actively.
magaman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

The fact is that the cost of tokens is different at each of the stages, I think that this is a marketing ploy to attract investors and to provoke them to invest more actively.
I realized that the project is now in the second stage. Well, what is the cost of the project right now, may I ask?
Fanatic

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

I realized that the project is now in the second stage. Well, what is the cost of the project right now, may I ask?

As far as I know of white paper in the second stage, 25 masternodes are available for purchase at a price of $ 0.6 per one token.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

You are talking about master nodes, that is, this project will support master masters, I understand you correctly? And I can buy the necessary number of tokens now during the pre-sale?
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

You are talking about master nodes, that is, this project will support master masters, I understand you correctly? And I can buy the necessary number of tokens now during the pre-sale?

Yes, that's right, you can become the owner of the master node, it will allow you to make a profit on a permanent basis. And right now you can purchase the necessary number of tokens for this.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

Yes, that's right, you can become the owner of the master node, it will allow you to make a profit on a permanent basis. And right now you can purchase the necessary number of tokens for this.
As far as I know, in order to become the owner of a master node you need to have a certain number of tokens on your wallet. How many tokens of this project do I need to have?
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

Means that at this time the pre-sales have entered the second stage so with less one more stage because what you say there are 3 stages in total, hopefully everything can run smoothly and we will see it successfully

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

As far as I know, in order to become the owner of a master node you need to have a certain number of tokens on your wallet. How many tokens of this project do I need to have?

In order to become the owner of the master node, you need to have 5000 tokens. And at the moment you can purchase tokens at a price of $ 0.6 for one token.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

In order to become the owner of the master node, you need to have 5000 tokens. And at the moment you can purchase tokens at a price of $ 0.6 for one token.
This is a pretty good deal, I can say.
Purchasing a master node at such a low price is a great offer.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

This is a pretty good deal, I can say.
Purchasing a master node at such a low price is a great offer.

That is, I am sure that this will become a really profitable investment and you need to hurry to get tokens at a low price. So far the price of the token has not become higher.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

yeah buy in stage 2 is ok before go to stage at 29 October
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
abeda55

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?
atronite2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
abeda55

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: