Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.

Yes, precisely because of its ease of use and low cost, this project will receive good activity in the near future, this element is important for users!

I don’t understand at all why users are so actively discussing this project, is the community really so interested in the development of this project?

Why not. Energy is very important in the world and every person interacts with it every day, so it will be interesting to a large number of people.
covertops

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.

Yes, precisely because of its ease of use and low cost, this project will receive good activity in the near future, this element is important for users!

I don’t understand at all why users are so actively discussing this project, is the community really so interested in the development of this project?

Why not. Energy is very important in the world and every person interacts with it every day, so it will be interesting to a large number of people.

I hope that this project will raise enough funds to start development in the near future!
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

Where can I get information about the project stages? I am interested to know how the project will develop, whether developers have a development plan in the future! It is important.
covertops

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Where can I get information about the project stages? I am interested to know how the project will develop, whether developers have a development plan in the future! It is important.

I think that the answer to this question is on the official website of the project. This project is a serious product, so this description is definitely in the project description.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

I think that the answer to this question is on the official website of the project. This project is a serious product, so this description is definitely in the project description.

Here is the answer: Presale is divided into 3 stages: Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin Stage 2: from October 22 to October 29. 40 Masternodes are available at a price of $ 0.6 per coin Stage 3: from October 29 to November 12. 130 craftsmen available at a price of 0.75 USD per coin
covertops

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

Here is the answer: Presale is divided into 3 stages: Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin Stage 2: from October 22 to October 29. 40 Masternodes are available at a price of $ 0.6 per coin Stage 3: from October 29 to November 12. 130 craftsmen available at a price of 0.75 USD per coin

Great, I didn't even have time to start searching for an answer. Thank you for answering the question so quickly. It will be interesting to a large number of users!
atronite2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

Great, I didn't even have time to start searching for an answer. Thank you for answering the question so quickly. It will be interesting to a large number of users!

Based on this information, I realized that by mid-November, users will be able to start using the services of the project, this is a great result!
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

Among other things, this project offers many interesting and attractive solutions in the field of master nodes. This is an interesting and technological solution.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

Among other things, this project offers many interesting and attractive solutions in the field of master nodes. This is an interesting and technological solution.

What kind of solutions are you talking about? I read only about pure POS and that it will allow to earn more coins thanks to this algorithm.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

What kind of solutions are you talking about? I read only about pure POS and that it will allow to earn more coins thanks to this algorithm.
For example, they offer an anonymous transaction method by mixing coins called Obfuscation. Yes, it is based on existing technology, but has been greatly improved.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

For example, they offer an anonymous transaction method by mixing coins called Obfuscation. Yes, it is based on existing technology, but has been greatly improved.

Perhaps this can be a great advantage, but for what it is necessary, in what situation it may be necessary for the average user.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

Perhaps this can be a great advantage, but for what it is necessary, in what situation it may be necessary for the average user.
Well, actually, many people are interested in the fact that transactions were anonymous and that it was impossible to resettle the one who made a certain transaction, so I think this is a great solution.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

Well, actually, many people are interested in the fact that transactions were anonymous and that it was impossible to resettle the one who made a certain transaction, so I think this is a great solution.

Do not you think that often these are used by those who do something illegal. Only they may be interested in somehow hiding their transactions.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Do not you think that often these are used by those who do something illegal. Only they may be interested in somehow hiding their transactions.
I do not think so, it seems to me that users have every right to do so, there can be many reasons for the transaction to be anonymous, and if there is such an opportunity, then this is a huge plus for the platform.
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

There is some number of projects that are related to utility service, how powerswitch wants to cope with such a big competition
This project is not aimed only at utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
ok, let me know more, make me confident in this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
The team of developers make new platform for crypto industry! PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills. Payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain.
That is fine. Does it mean that people will pay for services with the tokens of the project?
Of course! Cryptocurrency exchanges or digital currency exchanges (DCE) are businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets
that is fine this exchange will allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies  for other assets
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Perhaps you are right, but it seemed to me that speed was the most important for transactions so that all transactions were fast. This seems to me the most important.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Perhaps you are right, but it seemed to me that speed was the most important for transactions so that all transactions were fast. This seems to me the most important.

Of course, you are right, and for this purpose, technology SwiftTX will also be applied in this project. which provides fast transactions with minimal latency.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Of course, you are right, and for this purpose, technology SwiftTX will also be applied in this project. which provides fast transactions with minimal latency.
In this case, I can agree that this is an excellent solution, and the team has really worked well to create a quality project, I wish them good luck.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Yes, I am absolutely sure that the speed of transactions and anonymity play a large role in the modern world, but you also should not forget about security.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Yes, I am absolutely sure that the speed of transactions and anonymity play a large role in the modern world, but you also should not forget about security.

What kind of security are you talking about? Mostly now security is the envy of the user himself, and only he is responsible for his wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: