Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

guys, this project is wonderful! Finally, I can track my electricity bills. Do you think he has a future? I am sure that the introduction of the blockchain can change every branch of our life for the better.
I agree. At the same time, this tool is decentralized, and users will also be able to find cheaper rates and quickly switch between suppliers, and all this will happen through a blockchain.
note that the internal token also bears a huge benefit: it can be used as an electricity payment token. This is very convenient, in my opinion. Wink Wink
as far as I understand, the process takes place through smart plugs, which monitor the use of power supply. What then are the functions of digital companies?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

I answer the question above: these companies allow you to trade in cryptocurrencies or other digital currencies for other assets. I would say that this is a multifunctional project.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

I answer the question above: these companies allow you to trade in cryptocurrencies or other digital currencies for other assets. I would say that this is a multifunctional project.
I completely agree with you. See, there are still such useful features as masternody. This is a network of computers that provides a network platform. Anyone can work with this, for this you need 5,000 PWS tokens and little technical knowledge. What do you think of it?
magaman

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

I completely agree with you. See, there are still such useful features as masternody. This is a network of computers that provides a network platform. Anyone can work with this, for this you need 5,000 PWS tokens and little technical knowledge. What do you think of it?
it seems to me that this looks pretty tempting. I know that the masternodes provide network security and also serve the ecosystem by stabilizing the supply of coins.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

it seems to me that this looks pretty tempting. I know that the masternodes provide network security and also serve the ecosystem by stabilizing the supply of coins.
let me add that this is also transaction processing. Collectively, masternodes perform important network functions that are necessary for the successful operation of a network.
kittencake

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

friends, I would like explanations regarding the mixing of coins. What is this about, what will be useful and what results of its use? Cool Cool
magaman

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

friends, I would like explanations regarding the mixing of coins. What is this about, what will be useful and what results of its use? Cool Cool
this feature provides additional security for transactions. Only this is, rather, not a mixture of coins, but a mixture of knots. Note that mixing will be useful for users who like to obfuscate transactions. Wink Wink
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

I would like to talk more about the function, which is a multi-phase fork mechanism. This applies to those users who often fail. The plug quickly responds to security vulnerabilities, but software is not required to be updated.
magaman

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

I would like to talk more about the function, which is a multi-phase fork mechanism. This applies to those users who often fail. The plug quickly responds to security vulnerabilities, but software is not required to be updated.
I also paid attention to it. Changes to it are deployed over the network and can be turned on and off as needed. Therefore, the software is updated and is not required. This minimizes the unplugged power plug during deployment.
kittencake

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

friends, I believe that each function is useful in its own way. I'm more interested in something else: what can you say about rewards? How relevant are they? How is this system distributed in general? Cheesy Cheesy
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:52:29 PM

friends, I believe that each function is useful in its own way. I'm more interested in something else: what can you say about rewards? How relevant are they? How is this system distributed in general? Cheesy Cheesy
the reward system is actually quite interesting. The big advantage is that the wallet performs several functions, including the calculation of rewards. They are installed automatically.
kittencake

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

the reward system is actually quite interesting. The big advantage is that the wallet performs several functions, including the calculation of rewards. They are installed automatically.
in addition, the structure grows in the first year. This is done in order to have as many participants as possible, and then it decreases. I do not know how to regard such a scenario.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

in addition, the structure grows in the first year. This is done in order to have as many participants as possible, and then it decreases. I do not know how to regard such a scenario.
you see a bit of the wrong point. The remuneration structure will remain profitable for several decades, and will only decline in recent years. Maximum profit is made to accelerate the collective adoption of the platform.
magaman

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

guys, it seems to me that you should look into the correspondence table and get acquainted with various examples and options for rewards. In addition, the monthly increase is calculated based on the average price of ICO, so the size, I suppose, is difficult to predict.
kittencake

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

by the way, about the ICO. Now comes the last, final stage of pre-sale tokens. It is a pity that I missed the initial offer for early users, where the price was $ 0.5 a piece ...
Fanatic

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

by the way, about the ICO. Now comes the last, final stage of pre-sale tokens. It is a pity that I missed the initial offer for early users, where the price was $ 0.5 a piece ...
perhaps, the ending will not be soon, because at the final stage all coins provided for under this stage are sold. In this case, this is an impressive amount - 25 million tokens.
magaman

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

perhaps, the ending will not be soon, because at the final stage all coins provided for under this stage are sold. In this case, this is an impressive amount - 25 million tokens.
the main thing is that the project is able to develop the energy industry and take it to a new level, and a well-planned algorithm allows the system to function without failures and observations. What I know for sure is participating !! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.
covertops

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.

Yes, precisely because of its ease of use and low cost, this project will receive good activity in the near future, this element is important for users!
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

Yes, precisely because of its ease of use and low cost, this project will receive good activity in the near future, this element is important for users!

I don’t understand at all why users are so actively discussing this project, is the community really so interested in the development of this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: