Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50863 times)
meandertal2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

While I understand, that mining is only beta, and thus it is difficult to answer without delay such an easy question, if our mined coins will be safe, now I see another glitch: for several hours, pool blocks are adding up, my hashes are adding up, but my "total due" stays the same. This is probably the reason of total network hashrate drop, isn't it?
I am burning my electricity and capacity to this and I am not sure, if I should continue mining now.

Your coins a very safe. A fix will be deployed shortly. Come join our discord community. Its very helpful and these matters will be dealt with more swiftly.
https://discordapp.com/invite/a7mAQwJ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

While I understand, that mining is only beta, and thus it is difficult to answer without delay such an easy question, if our mined coins will be safe, now I see another glitch: for several hours, pool blocks are adding up, my hashes are adding up, but my "total due" stays the same. This is probably the reason of total network hashrate drop, isn't it?
I am burning my electricity and capacity to this and I am not sure, if I should continue mining now.

The total due takes time due to the PPLNS system. You should see the rewards for a block 60 blocks deep (after block maturity). If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the pool setup, please feel free to give us a message on Discord.
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 02:08:18 PM by kostepanych2

Premine Amount: 7% (For infrastructure, bounties, airdrops, exchanges, partnerships, and team growth)
Most of Altcoins with such big premine live only until listing on the exhange...
Then in most cases devs sell their premine and abandon the project...
Sad but true...
holycowforever

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

cant download miner.

browser blocks download and says "this file contains a virus or malware"
it didnt even make it to my anti virus
nektar83

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

hello any news about the wallet on the roadmap it mentioned 5th november!
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

Come on team, you promised a working wallet! This is very important for the development
of this coin. No decentralization exists before a normal wallet exists.

Another thing it is not fair to share my link for refering people for bounty,
but be limited to 12 referals. I have now refered more than 20 people, but received recognition
for only 12.

Please keep your promise and release the wallet.

annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Hopefully the source will be available this December.

We will start a pool at  https://upx.leafpool.com/ once the sources are available

Gigabello

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

no block found in 4 hours on https://uplexa.poolbux.com
The pool work fine?

meandertal2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Come on team, you promised a working wallet! This is very important for the development

but be limited to 12 referals. I have now refered more than 20 people, but received recognition
for only 12.

There have never been any promises. The roadmap, as with most other projects, is a guideline. This project is unfunded with a skeleton voluntary team at the moment. As mentioned in many posts thus far, technical issues are discussed heavily in our Discord. This is where you will need to go to bring up your referral issue and keep up on any delays. As for the web wallet, there has been some technical difficulties with cryptonight's bulletproofs. This is new tech, development is moving fast and we are very close to a working UPX web wallet.
Links can be found at uplexa.com
meandertal2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

Hopefully the source will be available this December.

We will start a pool at  https://upx.leafpool.com/ once the sources are available

Excellent. At the moment there's no reason for any delays on open source code in December. Thanks!
whotheff

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

for only 12.

There have never been any promises. The roadmap, as with most other projects, is a guideline. This project is unfunded with a skeleton voluntary team at the moment. As mentioned in many posts thus far, technical issues are discussed heavily in our Discord. This is where you will need to go to bring up your referral issue and keep up on any delays. As for the web wallet, there has been some technical difficulties with cryptonight's bulletproofs. This is new tech, development is moving fast and we are very close to a working UPX web wallet.

By moving by a roadmap, unfunded, supported by the community only, it is cruical to
stick to this roadmap. All we are actually a free beta testers for this coin,
free advertisers and supporters. That is why i believe we deserve
your explanation above (thank you for that), even if it is with more than a month off the roadmap.

Discord is nice option, but boring to scroll through all the irrelevant coments is too time consuming.
A simple update from you here is way more efficient.

There is no problem with my refferals, it's the 12 referals limit.

meandertal2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

for only 12.

By moving by a roadmap, unfunded, supported by the community only, it is cruical to
stick to this roadmap. All we are actually a free beta testers for this coin,
free advertisers and supporters. That is why i believe we deserve
your explanation above (thank you for that), even if it is with more than a month off the roadmap.

Discord is nice option, but boring to scroll through all the irrelevant coments is too time consuming.
A simple update from you here is way more efficient.

There is no problem with my refferals, it's the 12 referals limit.
Obviously, Uplexa is nothing without our community and we thank you all for your support. Its hard to attach solid dates without people getting upset at unforeseen circumstances. We are focused on our mining community as we are actively testing our mainnet. Uplexa is after all a crypto currency thats entire foundation is based in the mining procedure. That does not mean the web wallet comes second place but we do have much to do and much is being done. We are anticipating the wallet release as much as all of you and I will come here to inform this forum when its leak proof. Come DM QuantumLeaper so the referral issue can be dealt with more directly.
 Thanks for the understanding.
meandertal2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

As some of you know our web wallet has been delayed around some issues with cryptonights new bulletproofs.

Well, we have just released a beta web wallet for you to play with. At the moment it is only partially functional. You can generate the wallet and received mined UPX to it, but the send function is still in development. Come get familiar with the UPX beta web wallet. Feel free to let us know what you think so far!

https://betawallet.uplexa.com/#!/

Join the Discord community for the most current UPX news and development:

https://discordapp.com/invite/a7mAQwJ

uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Our official web wallet has now launched, with full sending/receiving capabilities.
You may find the web wallet here: https://wallet.uplexa.com

Feel free to hit us up in Discord if you have any questions or concerns: https://discord.gg/vhdNSrV

Cheers!
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

how can I transfer my mined coins to a web wallet?
or how do I integrate an address with airdrop on which mining was conducted in a web wallet?
whotheff

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

or how do I integrate an address with airdrop on which mining was conducted in a web wallet?

I also tried to do the same, but failed.
As far as I understood, this is not possible yet.
We have to wait untill "sweep" option is activated, so we can
sweep the coins from old wallets.
Devs, correct me if I'm wrong.

When wallet will be local and decentralized, allowing direct connection to the network?

meandertal2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:46:23 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 06:24:43 PM by meandertal2

I also tried to do the same, but failed.
As far as I understood, this is not possible yet.
We have to wait untill "sweep" option is activated, so we can
sweep the coins from old wallets.
Devs, correct me if I'm wrong.

When wallet will be local and decentralized, allowing direct connection to the network?

I will have to correct you. Smiley
When you signed up for the airdrop a wallet was created. In that process, you would have been given a 25 word seed phrase. You would have not been able complete the process until you checked a box confirming it was saved and secured. Enter that seed phrase into the web wallet box that says "private log in key here" at https://wallet.uplexa.com/#!/
Your balance will appear with full send/receive functionality
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Yes but unfortunately not working for me and I get this error

and even when you create a new address, I get a private key (phrase for recovery) but when I try to log in I have the same error

what's wrong?
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

Perhaps you copied the phrase with an extra space.Then you will have trouble logging in.Just entered the wallet, everything works great.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: