Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50908 times)
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:05:41 PM

What kind of project has been existing for only a few months, and already gone so far, with such a modest core Team?

In this very short period, uPlexa project has achieved more than many other crypto projects in years

- its own cryptonote-based algo (which is officially CPU-approved by one of the best mining apps dev out there - JCE)

- web wallet

- THAT network...! (8 Mh/s to this day... growing)

- a really cool community- produced website ( www.uplexamining.com ) with loads of info and benchmarks

- a working Android miner (and you can set it to a very low processing power, it stills hashes damn good!)

- a very-soon-to-be-released Android Wallet

- first Exchange listing (Graviex) - and check those volumes!

- MiningRigRentals integration - you can rent some mining power as easy as 1-2-3

And it's nothing compared to what's coming next. You really have to see it to believe it Wink

Kudos to the Team and the community
Ragnamar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:56:31 PM

I discovered Uplexa in the first days of December, looking for a new and fresh project with great potential to growth over time...I can say today that I'm very happy to be on this boat, I'm mining with my gaming RIG considering that UPX is a coin that today is still worth to be mined and increased my position buying UPX since the coin is listed on Graviex. The team is small, but very active and aviable on discord to answer every question and solve every problems, and project is growing fast (in two-three month we had mainnet, wallet, mining pools, android miners and on 16th of January the mobile wallet).

Now we need to create a bigger community and spread the world about UPX, considering that the market is full of project with higher market cap, but are nothing more than hype and no real product.
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:35:36 PM

I landed in Uplexa world half December, and what a thrill it was so far. The devs got some serious work done in the meantime. As a small miner with 1cpu and 1 phone 50h/s on the Androidminer I am nowhere near 6 digits, but I have a clear goal at least.. Wink

I was wondering with the android- and toasterminers if it would be possible in the future to completely automate the payout, even to fiat. It is probably a challenge to arrange, but it would onboard a lot of non-crypto-people if they just had to install an app and the money would just flow right in their bank accounts. Now that would be adoption! If this is possible all you need is a high-energy marketing campaign for fielding the app and get Uplexa to lift off! For crypto-people like us it should still be possible to do the process all by hand ofcourse, like we do now to maximise profits, trade and hodl.

For now: Keep it up devs, high-quality project so far! I like the interaction: working hard, growing the community with help and humor, and delivering cool stuff! Not a lot of projects can say the same..
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:10:52 PM

Android Wallet is Finished and will be released on January 16th, 2019

Read more:
Day to Day Spending with uPlexa's Digital Currency is Getting Easier
Great to see that tha android wallet is going to release,, good work UPX team Can't wait to see and use the features of the android wallet
sk38

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:32:29 PM

Impressive. I am very excited about the mobile wallet.
I am still very convinced of uPlexa
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:13:00 PM

What do you guys think should be one of the first
goods to be sold via uPlexa platform?

my propositions are:

1. bots for various use - from registration bots which help you to register
something to chat bots.
2. VPN services (will add to security a lot!)
3. Sell the actual hardware which is being sold on the https://discord.gg/ddRVYCb

Now it's yor turn!

tybiboune

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:56:11 AM

I've heard about masternodes, eventually? can one core Team member confirm that it's in the plans?

I think that would be very nice, at one point in the evolution of the project, to replace the current PoW mining system by a PoS/MN, and simultaneously find a way to give the PoW-er to IoT devices. As of today, and even though Android systems can already participate in the mining party, the balance is clearly in favour of the "big computers". Which, in the logical evolution of the project & the network, sounds logical. In the first moments of a crypto project, you need to build up and stabilise the network, and incentivise the people who are gonna bring this initial power, aka mining rigs.

Giving the whole power exclusively to IoT devices in the very first place would probably have been a mistake, as the project doesn't have enough market influence to release integrated miner on all the existing IoT devices. It's something that will have to come progressively.

That's why I was having this "masternodes / PoS switch" idea.

I'd like to have your opinion on this? community & core Team Smiley
meandertal2

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:40:00 AM

I've heard about masternodes, eventually? can one core Team member confirm that it's in the plans?

I think that would be very nice, at one point in the evolution of the project, to replace the current PoW mining system by a PoS/MN, and simultaneously find a way to give the PoW-er to IoT devices. As of today, and even though Android systems can already participate in the mining party, the balance is clearly in favour of the "big computers". Which, in the logical evolution of the project & the network, sounds logical. In the first moments of a crypto project, you need to build up and stabilise the network, and incentivise the people who are gonna bring this initial power, aka mining rigs.

Giving the whole power exclusively to IoT devices in the very first place would probably have been a mistake, as the project doesn't have enough market influence to release integrated miner on all the existing IoT devices. It's something that will have to come progressively.

That's why I was having this "masternodes / PoS switch" idea.

I'd like to have your opinion on this? community & core Team Smiley

I can say with certainty that this very conversation has been had and will likely continue as we want to be as forward thinking as possible. Especially with regards to speed. But this is not something that would happen in the near future. The current tech needs to be leak proof and any new implementations need to be heavily audited. This is a big protocol change and a deviation from the original concept. Not that deviation is wrong but allowing casual miners to benefit was the reason uPlexa exists. This was always our intention, so any changes will keep this at the fore front of discussion. Our current intention is not to exclude any miners(except asics of course) but find balance that will make it less attractive to equipment farms and continue to incentivize IoT devices.
Its a good debate and nothing is off the table.
iisbetoq

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:18:38 PM

step by step
We Are the Plexor  Cool

RyanDokter

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:49:57 AM

Very often Crypto is viewed as a financial trading platform, there to move finances round while making a profit.
Many forget about the actual projects behind the Coin, I for one started in Crypto because of these projects and uPlexa is one of the projects that caught my eye. That coupled with a community that is not only social but helpful no matter the question make uPlexa a long term investment for me.
I see it going far!

Thanks to the uPlexa dev team the Pool teams and the regular Discord members for doing such a great job.
this level of support will pave the way for future success.
neqniox

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

The hash is going to go crazy over the coming weeks. What an awesome time to start mining UPX.
Well done on the mobile wallet. It's a big step, and the speed of development and release is fantastic.

Looking forward to the year ahead!
neqniox

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:53:38 PM

There she blows!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uplexa.upxwallet&hl=en_GB

https://i.ibb.co/zf7hrHD/upxan.png
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:02:28 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 03:14:13 PM by uPlexa

That's right!

Our Android Wallet has been Launched!

Get it here:
Ragnamar

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:44:04 PM

Just download and installed android wallet, working well so far, I managed to restore my web wallet without a problem...I will try if transactions works fine, so far so good, good job team and thanks for your hard work  Grin
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:57:36 PM

Great news!

We now have an Android wallet!
Is there going to be also a i-OS wallet in the near future?

iNhicz26

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:24:43 AM

i missed the 1st aidrop but they release a new one so i dont miss it, and also im so excited to see this project listed some of the exchanger hope more updates  Wink
tybiboune

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:06:17 AM

This Android wallet is brilliant!! Very well done, easy to use, very good functionalities...

I'm really curious to test this "UPX.TO" option, to send some BTC while only having UPX in the wallet... sounds AWESOME!

Reall, great job Devs!

One more giant step towards mass adoption!

I guess the miner was not integrated into the wallet to avoid Google Play ban?
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:19:42 PM

This Android wallet is brilliant!! Very well done, easy to use, very good functionalities...

Fill in your wallet adress and secret stuff and off you go! And don't forget, it is still very easy to mine some more on your CPU/GPU! Enjoy the low difficulty while you can and join one of the pools. Uplexa is a very interesting project, with a bright future ahead. Give it a try, you will not be dissappointed!
Buying and selling is easily done on Graviex-exchange. You can still get UPX for cheap today. More exchanges are in the pipeline.
And to fill this awesome Android-wallet a bit more you can mine UPX through the Android-miner (in beta). It works perfect, even on a modestly recent phone. Wait for itt!

Uplexa website
https://uplexa.com/

Uplexa discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/apZa4X6

Community website
https://www.uplexamining.com/

Android wallet
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uplexa.upxwallet&hl=en_GB

Graviex Exchange
https://graviex.net/markets/upxbtc
sk38

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:57:08 PM

I have tested the Mobile Wallet and can not report anything negative so far. Very good and easy to use app.
I still look positively to the future and have already exchanged many Satoshis in UPX.  Wink
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:05:23 AM

What do you guys think should be one of the first
goods to be sold via uPlexa platform?

my propositions are:

1. bots for various use - from registration bots which help you to register
something to chat bots.
2. VPN services (will add to security a lot!)
3. Sell the actual hardware which is being sold on the https://discord.gg/ddRVYCb

Now it's yor turn!
For me Its Good if Uplexa Can Offer a Virtual Private Server To Be Used To Mine UPLEXA with a reasonable price Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: