Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50884 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:28:51 AM

Uplexa is developing well although the price is not doing wall in the market, I am looking for a coin to mine since coinhive and I find Uplexa as a better alternative to coinhive I become a supporter instantly, have bookmarked this thread and looking forward to reading more about uplexa.
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:42:14 AM

Positive price response to the video and new website. Keep up the good work guys!
I agree with the comment earlier, the title of this thread should be changed to "Anonymous Blockchain Powered by IoT" - the 'Browser' part implies that it's a browser-only miner.

Do we know when the 3rd exchange listing is likely to come? Cheesy

Cheers! Yes, 3rd exchange coming soon(ish).

uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:44:36 AM

neqniox

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:36:14 PM

uPlexa currently number 1 for profitability on Profitbot Pro!!!!
https://www.profitbotpro.com
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:27:18 PM

uPlexa currently number 1 for profitability on Profitbot Pro!!!!
https://www.profitbotpro.com

Shhh. The devs want to mine all of the coins.
neqniox

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:12:44 AM

uPlexa named as the number 1 "top promising cryptocurrency", by OneCrypto News;

https://onecryptonews.com/2019/03/28/top-4-promising-cryptocurrencies-2019/
x23a1s

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

kiramine.com

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:26:46 PM

hey there uplexa community,

our pool upx.kiramine.com is awaiting your hashing power.

At monday starting the uplexa mining week, where you can win amazing amounts of uplexa, done by a community member.

mine at kiramine beginning at monday straigt to sunday, and you have a fair chance

more details here:

https://www.uplexamining.com/miningweek/

Think on the decentralisation and spread your hash about all pools !

We wish happy mining! ;-)

greetings x23a1s
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:18:17 PM

any plans for hardware wallet??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:04:43 AM

This is a great shout, although I think a 3rd exchange and the stuff imminently on the road map is more important right now.
But I'd like to know this too! Cheesy

Third exchange is coming in May! New PoW is coming at the end of the month. Stay tuned for information at the end of this week.

If you would like to participate in another mini-bounty we currently have going on, visit our Twitter page

https://twitter.com/uPlexaCoin/status/1115415243784695808
neqniox

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:52:55 AM

Hi guys! This is all very exciting.
I've heard a couple of people talking about possibly looking at masternodes in the future.

Is this something that's being considered by the core team?
RyanDokter

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:55:14 AM

I've heard a couple of people talking about possibly looking at masternodes in the future.

I heard the same about PoS, I believe they are considering both
I for one can't wait for that to start!
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:24:14 AM

This is a great shout, although I think a 3rd exchange and the stuff imminently on the road map is more important right now.

Third exchange is coming in May! New PoW is coming at the end of the month. Stay tuned for information at the end of this week.

If you would like to participate in another mini-bounty we currently have going on, visit our Twitter page

New POW? do you mean a new mining algo? So that means new fork, I suppose... Why this change? Have you detected some suspicious hashing activity on the network that requires this change?
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:55:57 AM

hey there uplexa community,

our pool upx.kiramine.com is awaiting your hashing power.

At monday starting the uplexa mining week, where you can win amazing amounts of uplexa, done by a community member.

mine at kiramine beginning at monday straigt to sunday, and you have a fair chance

more details here:

https://www.uplexamining.com/miningweek/

Think on the decentralisation and spread your hash about all pools !

We wish happy mining! ;-)

greetings x23a1s
finally, I have waited. 1 full week of mining uplexa.
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:28:14 AM

New POW? do you mean a new mining algo? So that means new fork, I suppose... Why this change? Have you detected some suspicious hashing activity on the network that requires this change?

Yes, new PoW will result in hardfork away from the old algorithm. This is not an emergency hardfork. We do not believe there to be ASICs on our network. However, we now have two additional UPX PoW variants, and decided we will launch our next. Our next variant will once again help bring IoT mining to a whole new level. We will always have one PoW at our sides in-case of the need for an emergency hardfork, too.

I heard the same about PoS, I believe they are considering both
I for one can't wait for that to start!

We will be implementing utility nodes rather than master nodes. These will help enable instant transactions, DApps, and the possibility of our own hidden p2p internet layer (much like TOR). More information will be coming at the end of the month after the PoW upgrade. You may also check out #pos-discussion in our Discord
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:58:00 AM

If you can make some partnerships This project can go to moon...
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:49:37 PM

Following this from the beginning; the future of uPlexa will be big: with the new exchange coming in May it will get more volume and attention, price can (almost) only go higher. And the well-thought structure with redundant PoW-solutions against ASICS makes it a project you need to know as an investor. Communication through discord (and now Telegram) is crisp and honest. It gives a lot of confidence the team has their sh*t together. Start mining if you don't and keep doing it, you will be rewarded.

Question to the team: what are the intentions regarding getting other partners involved. Cryptoloot was a big one, any others around the corner? IoT-companies must surely like the idea behind it...
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:21:51 PM

I see you're the most profitable coin on PBP again!
There was mention a few weeks ago about a store accepting UPX as a payment method. Is this still something that is on the cards?

Yes, from what I know they're still looking to accept UPX. Not sure why they have not yet, will ping them again!

Following this from the beginning; the future of uPlexa will be big: with the new exchange coming in May it will get more volume and attention, price can (almost) only go higher. And the well-thought structure with redundant PoW-solutions against ASICS makes it a project you need to know as an investor. Communication through discord (and now Telegram) is crisp and honest. It gives a lot of confidence the team has their sh*t together. Start mining if you don't and keep doing it, you will be rewarded.

Question to the team: what are the intentions regarding getting other partners involved. Cryptoloot was a big one, any others around the corner? IoT-companies must surely like the idea behind it...

We would certainly like to partner up with some more projects & companies. We will likely start a bounty for people who're able to bring partnerships to us.
iisbetoq

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:06:04 PM

hurry up, also we have bounty on discord

whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:23:33 PM

Masternodes are essential for achieveing speed and cheap transactions.
However, many coins tend to die out when they enter that phase.
Do you think masternodes are the way to go for uPlexa to become really quick
and almost free to transfer UPX?

Do you know of any other way to achieve it?

thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:46:44 PM

Im here to mine UPX and apply for bounties also Electronium is a couch and Im rick james

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: