Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50862 times)
RyanDokter

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:03:26 PM

I think the current difficulty has hit profitability hard since the fork, My earning has dropped severely.
I could be mistaken but i speculate that the high difficulty could work against the miners.

Difficulty of the math problem adjusts so the solutions are found every 2 minutes on average. That's how PoW crypto works. More miners, higher difficulty. Its miners against other miners.

I'm not sure why you feel he needs a basic reminder of how crypto works. He's saying that his profits are down, and he suspects its because of the difficulty. There's nothing incorrect about his statement. I've made the same observation many times.

My question remains, with rising difficulty and more GPU miners, how will UPX equalize hash rates for android and IoT devices? I know android is much faster now. So is GPU reportedly. What exactly are we gaining here?

Quote: "I could be mistaken but i speculate that the high difficulty could work against the miners."

That sentence is not what someone who knows how crypto works would say. More miners coming in, increases the difficulty. That's how PoW works. Its miners going against other miners. It's a feature of the system. If more miners come in, hashrate and thus the difficulty will increase and you will earn less coins than before, unless you add additional hardware.

Now, how much this algo has equalized GPUs and Phones/IoT, you'd have to compare the hashrates of before and after and see what kind of increase each device got and work out the difference.

On a GPU i got an 8x increase for example. If you got more than that on your Phone, then there you go, you're more competitive than before.

I may not be an expert but my understanding of how crypto works is fine. What you mistake for an ignorant statement was actually a personal observation, clearly explained in the previous sentence.

My observation was that : After the fork, I noticed a sharp decline in my daily earnings. I speculated that this was probably due to the difficulty being disproportionate to the short time after the fork and the hashrate being produce on the hardware mining on the new algo.

After most forks the difficulty should be very low and increase slowly over time as more and more hash hits the new algo.

So before you start insulting my intelligence perhaps you should read more carefully and understand what the person is saying no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:24:00 PM

I think the current difficulty has hit profitability hard since the fork, My earning has dropped severely.
I could be mistaken but i speculate that the high difficulty could work against the miners.

Difficulty of the math problem adjusts so the solutions are found every 2 minutes on average. That's how PoW crypto works. More miners, higher difficulty. Its miners against other miners.

I'm not sure why you feel he needs a basic reminder of how crypto works. He's saying that his profits are down, and he suspects its because of the difficulty. There's nothing incorrect about his statement. I've made the same observation many times.

My question remains, with rising difficulty and more GPU miners, how will UPX equalize hash rates for android and IoT devices? I know android is much faster now. So is GPU reportedly. What exactly are we gaining here?

Quote: "I could be mistaken but i speculate that the high difficulty could work against the miners."

That sentence is not what someone who knows how crypto works would say. More miners coming in, increases the difficulty. That's how PoW works. Its miners going against other miners. It's a feature of the system. If more miners come in, hashrate and thus the difficulty will increase and you will earn less coins than before, unless you add additional hardware.

Now, how much this algo has equalized GPUs and Phones/IoT, you'd have to compare the hashrates of before and after and see what kind of increase each device got and work out the difference.

On a GPU i got an 8x increase for example. If you got more than that on your Phone, then there you go, you're more competitive than before.

I may not be an expert but my understanding of how crypto works is fine. What you mistake for an ignorant statement was actually a personal observation, clearly explained in the previous sentence.

My observation was that : After the fork, I noticed a sharp decline in my daily earnings. I speculated that this was probably due to the difficulty being disproportionate to the short time after the fork and the hashrate being produce on the hardware mining on the new algo.

After most forks the difficulty should be very low and increase slowly over time as more and more hash hits the new algo.

So before you start insulting my intelligence perhaps you should read more carefully and understand what the person is saying no?

NO
EvlMiner

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:32:56 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 10:27:47 PM by EvlMiner

I understood you correctly. I gave a basic explanation of how difficulty adjustment works. I'm not insulting you lol
jestrackone

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:08:07 PM

project that was made by same devs - https://crypto-loot.com just did a scam-exit, seems uplexa is getting ready to follow, I sold all my coins... not using btctalk at all, but wanted to warn all.

nope, it's not FUD, it's real this time unfortunately, a shame, it was good idea!

omg, crypto-loot is offline since one day and you talk about scam?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
they have only little server issue. not more!

I wonder how many more days will you wait until you notice something is wrong lol
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:33:50 PM

project that was made by same devs - https://crypto-loot.com just did a scam-exit, seems uplexa is getting ready to follow, I sold all my coins... not using btctalk at all, but wanted to warn all.

nope, it's not FUD, it's real this time unfortunately, a shame, it was good idea!

omg, crypto-loot is offline since one day and you talk about scam?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
they have only little server issue. not more!

I wonder how many more days will you wait until you notice something is wrong lol

Some research shows:

Crypto-loot is still online. Only the domain itself was 'stolen' by the provider name.com and they now switched to easydns.
Temp new link is crypto-loot.org
This link might give a phishing warning from cloudfare, but that's probably because of a virus named cryptoloot. (automated precaution/false positive)

This might however still effect the price of a coin this young so I sold half my bag as risk management.  Roll Eyes

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
jestrackone

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:44:06 PM

I sold all, maybe will buy back when dust settles, I will see.

I find it hilarious that they say name.com - very well known big company had to "steal" their domain. For what? Financial benefit? Because this is why someone steals something. They got a little disconnected with reality to call it stealing in my eyes.

Total silence from devs (other than short twit) says a lot of how they are handling the situation.

People were complaining about lack of ability to withdraw crypto for quite some time on their reddit, I would not be suprised if someone who mined lots of XMR and couldn't pay it out, reported them. And that could be called real "stealing".

If this is the case, they maybe lack money to pay to some people. Even if they are not scam-exiting they could simply be bankrupting. Which wouldn't be very suprising if you look at coinhive (with 30% fee) decision to shut down because of financial reasons. That's why I preferred to sell all not half...

ganzocrypt

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:04:22 PM

If anyone is interested I compiled a macOS miner for UPX2:

https://github.com/ganzocrypt/xmrig-upx2/releases

let me know for any issues on the Discord channel.
wghboy

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:58:24 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 04:27:47 AM by wghboy

Please pay the uplexa.poolbux.com official mine pool on April 17th I got UPX, I have been waiting for three weeks, only publicize not to process the payment, not a good start
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:31:33 AM

Please pay the uplexa.poolbux.com official mine pool on April 17th I got UPX, I have been waiting for three weeks, only publicize not to process the payment, not a good start

There are some things to consider. Minimum payout (Wallet) 500 UPX; Minimum payout (Exchange)2000 UPX. Yes there are sometimes delays but not over couple of days.
sk38

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:32:08 PM

If anyone is interested I compiled a macOS miner for UPX2:

https://github.com/ganzocrypt/xmrig-upx2/releases

let me know for any issues on the Discord channel.

Thank You  Wink
yonton

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:33:59 AM

It’s a great time to buy upx, big money is coming soon
a16788090

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:26:22 PM

Please show us how the mining yearly inflation is regulated for this project?
mrcjevans

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:59:27 PM

hey all the linux commands on the OP are not working for me, coming up as bash: sudo: command not found
sk38

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:03:33 PM

hey all the linux commands on the OP are not working for me, coming up as bash: sudo: command not found

you could try xmrigCC
https://github.com/Bendr0id/xmrigCC/releases
yonton

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:24:23 PM

Who are the developers of this project?
vesper188

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:56:10 AM

Is this project worth to invest ?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:33:09 AM

There will be various statements on this account. this is expected. some people sincerely believe in it. others are willing to invest in this project. many people try to be away. so, you can answer this question yourself. It is up to you to decide whether to invest your money in the project. it's your decision and your choice.

vesper188

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:53:46 AM

I mean any good news ahead ?
sk38

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:12:44 PM

I invested a lot and uPlexa has all my confidence. I fully support this project.
In the future, many new features and news will come. The uPlexa price is currently very low. Perfect for investing.
vesper188

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:08:41 PM

But I cannot find the way this coin will take i mean technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: