Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50904 times)
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:34:58 PM

It seemd devs dont know what is this "HALVING"

https://medium.com/@uplexa/halvening-vpns-steadfast-storm-update-e5980d45b0a7

Currently, our daily emissions are just over 3M UPX in which are rewarded to PoW based miners. On November 1st, 2019 — block rewards will be around 4,100 UPX per block (one block per two minutes, 1440 minutes per day = 720 blocks * 4,100 = 2,952,000 UPX per day).

After such "halving" emissions will decrease from 3 mln to 2.95 mln per day?  Grin

I reccommend them open Google and read what is this Halving.

Halving comes from an Old English word meaning “half”. In cryptocurrencies, mining is a computer process of recording and verifying information on the digital record known as the blockchain. ... Halving is the reduction of the bitcoin mining reward issued by half.

With such big emission and max total supply coins price will decrease and decrease every day (

It's sad to see dumb people consider themselves geniuses . It is very clear in the article but it seems that you either can't read or understand what it's written . If you need help just ask the nice way .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:29:40 AM

Hi there!
Nice growing community, the uPlexa army is getting stronger every day (on discord and Telegram)
Great job Team!
thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:13:53 AM

Its a shame about UPX ticker being highjacked and binance allowing it after they have been alerted to it in the official chanells. UPX = UPLEXA

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
mgsxman

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:42:25 AM

uPlexa (UPX) Mining Pool by MiningOcean

Pool Url: https://upx.miningocean.org

Payout threshold: 400 UPX
Payout interval: 5 min
Pool Fee: 0.2%

Key Pool Features:
DDOS Protection reducing downtime
Configurable Static Difficulty
Configurable Worker IDs
Direct mining to exchange - we support all address types
Configurable Payment Threshold for standard wallets
Recent Block Rewards functionality
Estimate Earning feature
Dashboard with individual per worker statistics
Nicehash support

Tired of the pools that cheat you and steal your hash?
On our pool we value our miners, here you won't see any deception.
Welcome and have a good profit!
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 09:57:20 AM

The project is very bad with decentralization of mining.
All mining on 2-3 pools. There are a large number of other good pools, but for some reason no one is mining on them .. .
Most are always mistaken...
I invite you to my oldest and most reliable pool.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:34:59 AM

I am wondering over this centralization of mining too, over 90% hashrate is pointed to the one pool. Is this profitable  for miners or is this some psychological issue? I can recommend upx.hashing.center, I am mining there and all works fine. I am tempted to try this big "winning" pool to find out whether there is some advantage or is simply mass effect.
phungkhanh90

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:16:47 AM

I am wondering over this centralization of mining too, over 90% hashrate is pointed to the one pool. Is this profitable  for miners or is this some psychological issue? I can recommend upx.hashing.center, I am mining there and all works fine. I am tempted to try this big "winning" pool to find out whether there is some advantage or is simply mass effect.
No different .
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:17:18 AM

Is this project still alive or developers left this? As I see their github has not any activity since July (for more than month):

https://github.com/uPlexa?tab=repositories

What news here at all? When mainnet is should be released?
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:00:48 PM

Is this project still alive or developers left this? As I see their github has not any activity since July (for more than month):

Please join the Discord and see the Devs progress yourself.
Mainnet is available for several months, even the tile of the topic you are writing at is called Mainnnet.
As you know August is vacation month and all the sweet stuff will happen in September/October.
And if you follow the project, they will be sweet news indeed Smiley

tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:20:12 AM
Merited by whotheff (1)

yup, devs can take a break sometimes, and we should be glad that they're able to do this, as we see so many burnouts in the crypto sphere...

"mainnet" has been for a while already, have you just given the quickest look at the project / community? Cheesy

check the network hashrate too, that's usually one of the signs of the status of the project.... people don't mine dead coins Wink
whotheff

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 06:59:45 PM

First Dev interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqjFTlK8LxA

uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:57:27 PM

Timeline updated!

Also, our cryptography contest has started!

https://twitter.com/uPlexaCoin/status/1179343667993174017
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:53:29 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 09:15:47 PM by Mike Mayor

This is so cool!! I was looking for an actual mining coin to use my excess phones. There is MIB coin but the mining only works on two of my phones. There are other mining coins but not real mining just proof of time so now I can utilize my phones with proper mining. Are there plans to have the coin hit the market and what can I do with the coin right now? Is it just for accepting pay at the moment? I will keep mining this coin with a ferw phones and keep going. No reason to top really. ^^

Don't the GPU miners defeat the purpose of mobile mining?

My phone does 6 KH and the GPU does 1.5KH so my phone is better then with a gpu?

It says I only make $0.03 per day mining at 6KH is this right? Where are they getting the price from?

whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 11:38:52 AM

The GPUs are using way more electric power and you have to buy them.
Old mobile phones which are no longer used are free and draw insignificant amount of power.
They are small and require no special cooling (if configured properly).

Price is taken from some of the Exchanges UPX is listed at. As you can imagine it varies from day to day.

uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:55:55 PM

This is so cool!! I was looking for an actual mining coin to use my excess phones. There is MIB coin but the mining only works on two of my phones. There are other mining coins but not real mining just proof of time so now I can utilize my phones with proper mining. Are there plans to have the coin hit the market and what can I do with the coin right now? Is it just for accepting pay at the moment? I will keep mining this coin with a ferw phones and keep going. No reason to top really. ^^

Don't the GPU miners defeat the purpose of mobile mining?

My phone does 6 KH and the GPU does 1.5KH so my phone is better then with a gpu?

It says I only make $0.03 per day mining at 6KH is this right? Where are they getting the price from?

Hey Mike!
The price is relatively low right now, however the idea is to be able to provide enough profits to pay off the costs in electricity to mine on a specific IoT device.

Currently, the coin's major use case is anonymous payments. However, our Steadfast Storm release scheduled for January 1st, 2020 will enable UNApps via Utility Nodes (decentralized private applications via our version of Masternodes). Our first major UNApp we have planned is our decentralized VPN service, in which can be used for free. Or, you may use a higher priority bandwidth tier at a specific cost per Mb (the costs will be in-conjunction with our TX fee structure, thus will be very low). You will also be able to stake your UPX with a Utility Node (in which will act as exit relays on our anonymity network). Staking will provide dividends of 20% of all block rewards (divided by however many utility nodes there are). You may read more about Steadfast Storm here.
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:58:10 PM

Live Q&A Scheduled for October 18th at 19:00 GMT
See Blake (Our Lead Developer of eCommerce) talk about the technology stack behind our upcoming eCommerce platform

See Kyle chat about the upcoming Steadfast Storm release, coin economics, and more!

Hope to see you there!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGX1T_NXUAA522D?format=jpg&name=medium

Hosted by The Gem Hunters:
https://twitter.com/TheGemHunters
sk38

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

Live Q&A Scheduled for October 18th at 19:00 GMT
See Blake (Our Lead Developer of eCommerce) talk about the technology stack behind our upcoming eCommerce platform

See Kyle chat about the upcoming Steadfast Storm release, coin economics, and more!

Hope to see you there!

Hosted by The Gem Hunters:
https://twitter.com/TheGemHunters

Amazing, of course. i will be there  Cheesy
thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:03:18 PM

Hey fellas and fellettes? Im planning to do a whole bunch of videos for uPlexa when the utility nodes drop as i have a couple million stashed and i want to make videos for how to set up a node on a virtual host plus the upcoming free vpn plus intro to uplexa and mining etc. What format would work better for you guys? short instructional videos or very thoroughly guided step by step type videos?

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
TheDragons23

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:33:40 PM

uPlexa is the best. Been mining with an newer mobile phone for the last week or so and have already made some profits!! Also mobile phones only take about 1-5W so its very profitable as well (Any Android phone will do)
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:09:07 PM

Hey fellas and fellettes? Im planning to do a whole bunch of videos for uPlexa when the utility nodes drop as i have a couple million stashed and i want to make videos for how to set up a node on a virtual host plus the upcoming free vpn plus intro to uplexa and mining etc. What format would work better for you guys? short instructional videos or very thoroughly guided step by step type videos?

Hey thesudio!
Awesome! Multiple 10 minute videos would be better than a video with 30-40 minutes of content IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: