Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50878 times)
CaptainBean

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:39:46 AM

Arrrrrg Avast Mateys, tis Capn Bean here! Very excited about uPlexa and wanted to share a couple of reasons why i am here and not mining other coins.

1. I am a hobby CPU miner and Uplexa's algo cn-extremelite is cool as! I believe it aims to make mining accessible to a huge range of hardware even IOT devices, do yourself a favor and get out that old craptop and hash it up some, if your not careful you will get excited like me and setup xmrigCC and get your whole collection of slightly dated and mismatched crapbox hardware mining..... yes i even found a intel i3-2120 at the rubbish dump and its on the hash ha ha ha.

2. Kinda building off point one, its actually one of the most profitable CPU coins to mine with low range cpu hardware atm! While i am in it because i believe in the project who doesnt love seeing more hashes that actually translate real world to getting more for your watts then just mining xmr on your CPU .

Cheers Mateys!

uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:02:17 AM

Arrrrrg Avast Mateys, tis Capn Bean here! Very excited about uPlexa and wanted to share a couple of reasons why i am here and not mining other coins.

1. I am a hobby CPU miner and Uplexa's algo cn-extremelite is cool as! I believe it aims to make mining accessible to a huge range of hardware even IOT devices, do yourself a favor and get out that old craptop and hash it up some, if your not careful you will get excited like me and setup xmrigCC and get your whole collection of slightly dated and mismatched crapbox hardware mining..... yes i even found a intel i3-2120 at the rubbish dump and its on the hash ha ha ha.

2. Kinda building off point one, its actually one of the most profitable CPU coins to mine with low range cpu hardware atm! While i am in it because i believe in the project who doesnt love seeing more hashes that actually translate real world to getting more for your watts then just mining xmr on your CPU .

Cheers Mateys!

Thank you for the comment sir Cap'n Bean! Love to see our algorithm being put to its use case!

Cheers!
Tjoplie

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:36:16 AM

Recently I've added an FAQ to the knowledge base. If you have some questions related to the project that aren't in the FAQ yet please let me know so we can add it!

https://kb.uplexa.com/index.php?title=UPlexa_Knowledgebase:FAQ
maxray

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:03:50 PM

Live Q&A Scheduled for October 18th at 19:00 GMT
See Blake (Our Lead Developer of eCommerce) talk about the technology stack behind our upcoming eCommerce platform

See Kyle chat about the upcoming Steadfast Storm release, coin economics, and more!

Hope to see you there!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGX1T_NXUAA522D?format=jpg&name=medium

Hosted by The Gem Hunters:
https://twitter.com/TheGemHunters
Thank you for your information and hope to see more UPX news here. This is good for the community!
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:37:15 PM

Can't wait to watch that video! I love how the uPlexa team constantly delivers and I appreciate the way they communicate.

Though I'd say Blake will have to be up to the challenge of succeeding Kyle's "videogenic" appearance ^^

more seriously: amazing team... wish you all the best
RyanDokter

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:11:09 PM

As soon as i am able to i'll be setting up my mobile "farm", i have nearly 30 phones so far and all capable of around 5Khs so we'll see what comes of it.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 07:21:22 PM

As soon as i am able to i'll be setting up my mobile "farm", i have nearly 30 phones so far and all capable of around 5Khs so we'll see what comes of it.

30x5khs=150khs. Now you only have to calculate how much power they draw. Wink
And if the phones are free, then you are really lucky. Please post pictures
when your UPX farm is installed. I bet it will be an interesting sight to behold!

samsung0804

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:34:03 PM

Just a bit of backstory: I'm a massive UPX fanboy. I see this coin going big. And I mean BIG big. I've been with the project since October of 2018 - original airdrop HODLer.

I have just one question: Any way we can get a 32-bit ARM image of XMRig-UPX? I have a Raspberry Pi 4B which currently to my knowledge does not have a 64-bit OS, so I'm sorta stuck with it sitting idle. It would definitely fit in with the whole "IoT" concept, it being a tiny little SBC.

I'm curious how the new Broadcom BCM2711 in it will hash - 4 A72 cores at 1.5 GHz. For anyone living under a rock, this is a massive improvement over the 3B+ - in some applications, 3x performance uplifts.

I am a total Linux newb, so if anyone has a remote clue how I could compile this for my rPi, please let me know!  Smiley
RyanDokter

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:42:52 PM

Just a bit of backstory: I'm a massive UPX fanboy. I see this coin going big. And I mean BIG big. I've been with the project since October of 2018 - original airdrop HODLer.

I have just one question: Any way we can get a 32-bit ARM image of XMRig-UPX? I have a Raspberry Pi 4B which currently to my knowledge does not have a 64-bit OS, so I'm sorta stuck with it sitting idle. It would definitely fit in with the whole "IoT" concept, it being a tiny little SBC.

I'm curious how the new Broadcom BCM2711 in it will hash - 4 A72 cores at 1.5 GHz. For anyone living under a rock, this is a massive improvement over the 3B+ - in some applications, 3x performance uplifts.

I am a total Linux newb, so if anyone has a remote clue how I could compile this for my rPi, please let me know!  Smiley

I'd love to see these little things being benchmarked, they would be perfect for this!

30x5khs=150khs. Now you only have to calculate how much power they draw. Wink
And if the phones are free, then you are really lucky. Please post pictures
when your UPX farm is installed. I bet it will be an interesting sight to behold!

Absolutely they are all older phones i think Samsung mate 5's or something like that and if memory serves correctly they all come with 3W psu's, need to confirm that though when i can get to them. But i doubt very much if all of them running will drawing more then 120w?... Again though i would have to confirm this.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:21:27 PM

awesome project with serious team and passionate community... the future will be radious
go UPX, go uPlexa
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:33:44 PM

🔥 IMPORTANT: Halving Update 🔥
Users must update their wallets for the November 1st halving and TX reduction hardfork.

https://twitter.com/uPlexaCoin/status/1182058848913367040

thesudio

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:44:38 PM

Hey fellas and fellettes? Im planning to do a whole bunch of videos for uPlexa when the utility nodes drop as i have a couple million stashed and i want to make videos for how to set up a node on a virtual host plus the upcoming free vpn plus intro to uplexa and mining etc. What format would work better for you guys? short instructional videos or very thoroughly guided step by step type videos?

Hey thesudio!
Awesome! Multiple 10 minute videos would be better than a video with 30-40 minutes of content IMO.

Ok i think that will make it easier for me to script too.

Im thinking:
1. Uplexa Cryptocurrency: IoT Empowered!
2. How to mine UPX (Uplexa) on GPU
3. How to mine UPX (Uplexa) on IoT devices
4. Utility Nodes: Earn passive income with Uplexa
5. How to set up a Uplexa Utility Node

That should keep me busy.

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
CaptainBean

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:07:32 AM

Ahoy Mateys! Wondering about the upcoming halvening in nov and how it ties in with the UPX adding "masternodes", I know its being called something else as to avoid the nasty association that some have paired with the masternode landscape but i cant remember what it was being called?

Will a small fry like me with less then 50k UPX to date to their name be able to get involved with this?

Arrrg dont make me walk the plank mateys for the silly questions!
TheDragons23

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:56:32 AM

Been mining uPlexa for about a month or so and have made about 11k uplexa! I've tried mining monero and other cryptonight coins and this one is the most profitable by far,

I highly recommend you switch to this coin.
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:40:26 AM

Ahoy Mateys! Wondering about the upcoming halvening in nov and how it ties in with the UPX adding "masternodes", I know its being called something else as to avoid the nasty association that some have paired with the masternode landscape but i cant remember what it was being called?

Will a small fry like me with less then 50k UPX to date to their name be able to get involved with this?

Arrrg dont make me walk the plank mateys for the silly questions!

lol you sound like a funny guy Cheesy

first of all the 'masternodes' will be called "utility nodes", to emphasize on the fact that..they will really be useful in the network!

Then, the locked amount required for the utility nodes will be 2M UPX, but you will also have the possibility to participate in a "shared/pooled utility onde" system.
Though I'm not sure 50k will be enough, if there's a minimum stake for participating (I'm not so sure but I think I remember the minimum participation was 250k, can anyone confirm?)
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:31:23 AM

Guys, a huge uPLexa-fan from the beginning, I am wondering: Uplexa has all the right stuff, great ideas, great devs and it delivers everytime! Do you think uPlexa will ever get out of being held hostage to the sideways movements of BTC? What will it really need to get unleashed from this position? I know, we're all about the tech and not about price... But some of us really care about the price since it's what makes the project viable for the public (together with a proper usecase) and attracts more money, and thus possibilities for more development.
Cappex

Activity: 571

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:37:14 PM

Guys, a huge uPLexa-fan from the beginning, I am wondering: Uplexa has all the right stuff, great ideas, great devs and it delivers everytime! Do you think uPlexa will ever get out of being held hostage to the sideways movements of BTC? What will it really need to get unleashed from this position? I know, we're all about the tech and not about price... But some of us really care about the price since it's what makes the project viable for the public (together with a proper usecase) and attracts more money, and thus possibilities for more development.
at this point the price is not all, they work hard for complete some products... what i mean is that the price will come when the finished products will go out.
bitcoin is the responsible for all the pump and dump of the altcoin and untill the mass will join at the cryptosphere all the other coins will be used only for trades and not for what they are really build.
Tjoplie

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:33:38 PM

Recently I was watching the historical prices for Verge. And I can tell you they were also very low for a long time in their begin years. And if you see what uPlexa already developed in compare with them I'm pretty sure we will be able to get out of this price range and get much much higher. But it's a waiting game. It isn't the best crypto time. But patience will be rewarded I believe!
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:02:20 PM

HALVING UPDATE
If you did not already know, UPX hardfork regarding our TX Reduction, Block reward halving, and general core updates is scheduled for November 1st, 2019 (block height: 295,550). i strongly recommend updating your wallets for this update, and updates for uPlexa daemons for all pools & merchants are mandatory.
read this important news here
https://medium.com/@uplexa/important-halving-update-e30013ccac4

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sk38

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:14:47 PM

HALVING UPDATE
If you did not already know, UPX hardfork regarding our TX Reduction, Block reward halving, and general core updates is scheduled for November 1st, 2019 (block height: 295,550). i strongly recommend updating your wallets for this update, and updates for uPlexa daemons for all pools & merchants are mandatory.
read this important news here
https://medium.com/@uplexa/important-halving-update-e30013ccac4
thank you for this notice.
when i could download the newest wallet version? 1st november?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: