Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50864 times)
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 06:36:34 AM

I can hear a lot of UPX millionaires here talking Cheesy
All of you have 2 million UPX!? BTW, how much does it cost at current price to buy 2 millions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:11:09 AM
Merited by whotheff (1)

Yea, i don't think hosting a node on google free service would be the way to go tbh

Free Google... right. If you want to decentralise the project anything related to google should be never be related/connected to uPlexa.
Just another wondering: how many nodes are required to sufficiently support the network?   
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:30:50 AM

I can hear a lot of UPX millionaires here talking Cheesy
All of you have 2 million UPX!? BTW, how much does it cost at current price to buy 2 millions?
Grin
as far as I can see, currently 2M upx are a bit higher than $300 (what a bargain!!!!)

Guys, don't wait the FOMO season, it's gonna be too late!

Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:54:53 PM

Markscheider Mining Pool

Uplexa

http://upx.ms-pool.net.ua/#

The server is located in the Netherlands.

POOL FEE: 0.25%
Min. Payment: 50 UPX
Algorithm: Cryptonight UPX
PAYMENT INTERVAL: 3 minutes
DENOMINATION UNIT: 0.01
A wide range of mining ports
The possibility of separation by workers
Customizable payout threshold
The ability to mine immediately to the exchange
You can set a constant DIFFICULTY.

Node for remote connection: upx.ms-pool.net.ua:21061

Telegram Pool Chat
https://t.me/Markscheiderpool

well done very appreciated, is necessary help the decentralization of the coin for the safety of the project.
thesudio

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:02:36 PM

Hey guys dont knock the Google ive been running a few vps for nodes with no issues if you are into beam coins have a look at their instructionals. also keep your private keys you dont have to worry about being booted from any vps server. You wont be charged until the blockchain gets bigger ive been in gree tier for ages. But i do understsnd your concerns, If you would rather stay away from google i can do an instructional video on how to set up vps with open host but itll be more steps etc im sure quantum leaper can give up his thoughts on vps setups to use. Vmware may have a free tier too but again more setup process.

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
maxray

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:38:09 AM

Hey guys dont knock the Google ive been running a few vps for nodes with no issues if you are into beam coins have a look at their instructionals. also keep your private keys you dont have to worry about being booted from any vps server. You wont be charged until the blockchain gets bigger ive been in gree tier for ages. But i do understsnd your concerns, If you would rather stay away from google i can do an instructional video on how to set up vps with open host but itll be more steps etc im sure quantum leaper can give up his thoughts on vps setups to use. Vmware may have a free tier too but again more setup process.
I am looking for a time to start running vps for nodes, thank you for your suggestion.
Korifeetxs

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:12:58 AM

i can do an instructional video on how to set up vps with open host but itll be more steps etc im sure quantum leaper can give up his thoughts on vps setups to use. Vmware may have a free tier too but again more setup process.

I'll look into the vps thing, but I (and I guess many others) will be greatful for a quality instructional regarding node and vps set-up in regards to UPX.
Where can we find yours when they come available?
whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 08:08:18 AM

i can do an instructional video on how to set up vps with open host but itll be more steps etc im sure quantum leaper can give up his thoughts on vps setups to use. Vmware may have a free tier too but again more setup process.

I'll look into the vps thing, but I (and I guess many others) will be greatful for a quality instructional regarding node and vps set-up in regards to UPX.

I agree. And that also deserves some bounty Cheesy The thing is that there are two more months before the release.
So I doubt the design is ready. On the other hand, you can always get a VPS and experiment on your own with
some other coins. You could even install Linux on a Virtual machine or on a real one and test it at no cost.

I'm more wandering about the incoming halving.. how do you think it would it affect the coin's price and development?

tybiboune

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:16:07 AM

Hi ! I'm sure QL will post something when announcing the launch of the Utility Nodes Wink He or some kind community member.
I'm just hoping the Team will find a way to avoid the usual hassle about setting up masternodes - or eventually launch some one-click hosting service simultaneously with the UN launch! that might be a smart move, and definitely a giant step towards non-tech-savvy people. Let's not forget that those people are the future of crypto...

In the meantime, no need to stress out about this, if the "IoT principle" is applied, one should be able to host a node on a raspi or some small-cheap vps as well.

uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:13:31 PM

🔥 VOTE for uPlexa to be Listed on CryptoCurrencyCheckout.com 🔥
As some of you know, eCommerce is and will be a huge deal going forward with uPlexa. We have been given the opportunity as a community to show some love in order to  get voted onto CryptoCurrencyCheckout.com so users may instantly accept payments on Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and other platforms without any setup whatsoever!

https://cryptocurrencycheckout.com/vote

thesudio

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:31:16 PM

Hi ! I'm sure QL will post something when announcing the launch of the Utility Nodes Wink He or some kind community member.
I'm just hoping the Team will find a way to avoid the usual hassle about setting up masternodes - or eventually launch some one-click hosting service simultaneously with the UN launch! that might be a smart move, and definitely a giant step towards non-tech-savvy people. Let's not forget that those people are the future of crypto...

In the meantime, no need to stress out about this, if the "IoT principle" is applied, one should be able to host a node on a raspi or some small-cheap vps as well.

This would be amazing the only issue is trust nide hosting gets scary because one host can potentially access plenty of coins. If uplexa themselves did it that would be amazing but then the cost would be huge to host a seperate node for each person who may wish to host one plus offer some sort of security guarantee. But it would be a welcome departure from everyother crypto project that makes it soo soo hard lol it would scare noobs away for sure even if there are instructionals

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
thesudio

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:00:03 AM

I will probably start making videos in the next month and i dont know i gues i could just start a new Uplexa content only chanel even if it has a few videos if its called uplexa something itll be found easier on youtube

Cappex

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:00:36 AM

I will probably start making videos in the next month and i dont know i gues i could just start a new Uplexa content only chanel even if it has a few videos if its called uplexa something itll be found easier on youtube

great idea, for the most of people is better see how than read and any content can help to growth the audience...
whotheff

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 08:23:33 AM

This would be amazing the only issue is trust nide hosting gets scary because one host can potentially access plenty of coins. If uplexa themselves did it that would be amazing but then the cost would be huge to host a seperate node for each person who may wish to host one plus offer some sort of security guarantee. But it would be a welcome departure from everyother crypto project that makes it soo soo hard lol it would scare noobs away for sure even if there are instructionals

Yes, as everything else, the first time it seems difficult. Maybe we can then implement a test node network. There everybody can create a node for himself only with 10-15 coins, just to test how it works. Then he can implement a real one for the full price. Also, I'm sure Devs will add Linux, MAC and Windows versions of the node.

Then we can create 1-click scripts for popular VPS providers, where the node is created easily.
Plus the video tutorials proposed by Korifeetxs Smiley

tybiboune

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:47:12 AM

Yes, as everything else, the first time it seems difficult. Maybe we can then implement a test node network. There everybody can create a node for himself only with 10-15 coins, just to test how it works. Then he can implement a real one for the full price. Also, I'm sure Devs will add Linux, MAC and Windows versions of the node.

Then we can create 1-click scripts for popular VPS providers, where the node is created easily.
Plus the video tutorials proposed by Korifeetxs Smiley

ahah don't tell me, I remember setting up my first masternode... after ranting for hours and trying all sorts of different stuff (I was trying to setup the masternode on the same linux vps that was hosting the wallet..something i'm definitely not doing anymore Cheesy), I finally decided to format the damn vps and restart from scratch...to finally realize that I had no backup of my wallet.dat, and I'd sent some collaterals to a few addresses for which I didn't have the privkeys (I confused the masternode privkey with the address privkey...).

$400 worth of shitcoin lost, HEH
Korifeetxs

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:32:58 PM

to finally realize that I had no backup of my wallet.dat, and I'd sent some collaterals to a few addresses for which I didn't have the privkeys

See, Imagine you'd have to set up a utility node when you don't even know all those words in the first place. That's (almost) the state I am in right now. Bring on the quality tutorials, including
the shopping lists, links etc. Or indeed have a prepared one klick- one buy Pi that you just need to power up, cause I think that's the way to have some proper adoption.
Cappex

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:27:18 PM

to finally realize that I had no backup of my wallet.dat, and I'd sent some collaterals to a few addresses for which I didn't have the privkeys

See, Imagine you'd have to set up a utility node when you don't even know all those words in the first place. That's (almost) the state I am in right now. Bring on the quality tutorials, including
the shopping lists, links etc. Or indeed have a prepared one klick- one buy Pi that you just need to power up, cause I think that's the way to have some proper adoption.
the simplicity is the key, i am only a fan and unfortunately i haven't the knoweldge for do this but with the right guide it can be easy to setup also for of us.
thesudio

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:11:07 AM

I think there are some crypto projects out there that are stake pools exclusively? or masternode hosts? maybe there could be some sort of collaboration... masternodes get a bad rep as it is.... O.0

Cappex

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:55:33 AM

I think there are some crypto projects out there that are stake pools exclusively? or masternode hosts? maybe there could be some sort of collaboration... masternodes get a bad rep as it is.... O.0
what do you mean? uplexa soon will join the new mining system and we have for sure all that in necessary to do good...
tybiboune

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:39:39 AM

Sounds like an awesome idea! Building a "uPlexa-node-ready-Pi" machine, with a custom box design eventually, pre-filled with 2M upx, ready-to-buy!

I'm not kidding, some other projects are doing this, and they meet a certain success...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: