Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⛏️ [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡️ Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT  (Read 50857 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:16:43 PM

Missed the party as well; not crazy considering I manage to miss my own birthday sometimes. Stupid busy life..
Why is it a bad thing the halving scares the miners away? When the big miners go and leave us with half the hashrate, the smaller miners still get a lot of the coins. Big boys will come back eventually, when the project sees growth and adoption.

What adoption do you mean? Whats they have achieved so far? Do they have some real usecase now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:23:24 PM

we are at one week of the 1 november... i am so excited, what do you expected guys?

Yep, Halvening will boost price in one week and hashrate is still fluctating, giving chance for me to
cut larger piece of the crops Cheesy

Any feedback (or memories) from the last night's uPlexa birthday party?
Considering what halving did to other projects, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about its immediate effect on the price... let's just hope it won't repel the miners already Wink

The price will move when other serious things are launched, and there are lots of serious things to be launched, so it's better to keep in touch with the project!

I missed the Discord Birthday Party tonight, but from the post-looks of it, it sounded like a lot of fun, and airdrops frenzy Cheesy Good job with that one again!
interesting your think about the possibility that the miners shutdown the machines, the current price with the reduction of rewards maybe is not soo good...but i think is an imminent change, i am still excited.  Grin
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:49:54 AM

we are at one week of the 1 november... i am so excited, what do you expected guys?

Yep, Halvening will boost price in one week and hashrate is still fluctating, giving chance for me to

Considering what halving did to other projects, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about its immediate effect on the price... let's just hope it won't repel the miners already Wink

The price will move when other serious things are launched, and there are lots of serious things to be launched, so it's better to keep in touch with the project!

I missed the Discord Birthday Party tonight, but from the post-looks of it, it sounded like a lot of fun, and airdrops frenzy Cheesy Good job with that one again!
interesting your think about the possibility that the miners shutdown the machines, the current price with the reduction of rewards maybe is not soo good...but i think is an imminent change, i am still excited.  Grin

I think it's mostly a matter of "momentum"... if other things happen along with the halving, the price would rise and shine to follow the lesser profitability (thus attracting more miners as well, increasing diff, keeping the momentum going). Those things usually have a tendency to balance themselves...

I'm definitely curious to see what halving will do with uPlexa and I'll be closely following the haps.

As far as "use case" is concerned, all the "tools" are ready (payment gateways & plugins for all the major opensource e-commerce platforms), now I guess it's a matter of promoting the use of UPX amongst our own community and to a wider audience. The uPlexa Team has been working in e-commerce for a long time already, so I'm pretty sure they'll come up with something (aka partnerships).

Of course this all has to be integrated in that "momentum"...With the current price I'm guessing very few potential shops would want to integrate UPX payment now (asking for thousands of coins to pay for a usb stick wouldn't look so good from a pure psychological point of view).

TheDragons23

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:25:17 AM

I think it's mostly a matter of "momentum"... if other things happen along with the halving, the price would rise and shine to follow the lesser profitability (thus attracting more miners as well, increasing diff, keeping the momentum going). Those things usually have a tendency to balance themselves...

I'm definitely curious to see what halving will do with uPlexa and I'll be closely following the haps.

As far as "use case" is concerned, all the "tools" are ready (payment gateways & plugins for all the major opensource e-commerce platforms), now I guess it's a matter of promoting the use of UPX amongst our own community and to a wider audience. The uPlexa Team has been working in e-commerce for a long time already, so I'm pretty sure they'll come up with something (aka partnerships).

Of course this all has to be integrated in that "momentum"...With the current price I'm guessing very few potential shops would want to integrate UPX payment now (asking for thousands of coins to pay for a usb stick wouldn't look so good from a pure psychological point of view).

Halving will be good for the long run, I suggest that everyone should try as get as much UPX as they can before halving
Cappex

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:37:22 AM

i am agree with you, not only the halvin can drive the price up... the others things will be implemented during the next years and not now with the rewards reduction or i have lost the circular?
thesudio

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:31:17 AM

I think we have to build commumity and make it is easy to get into uplexa, utility nodes and infrastructure, price is something to worry about unless you are trading.

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:25:08 PM

I agree price is something to worry about, when bitcoin was a few pennies worth, nobody noticed. It came under attention of the public due to it's price. But it took btc some years to mature, and so will uPlexa. I won't go this far to say UPX will be priced like btc, but we really need to give it some time to mature, and just get the project growing, indeed Tybiboune with partnerships, working payment modules and stuff.
See these current prices as opportunities for building your stack, because the time of higher prices will come for sure.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 12:32:16 PM

If Bitcoin is to store value better than gold, then UPX is the next step - exchange this value. E.g. - trading.
With the fast transactions it offers, it is great for trading and quick transactions.
So if there is demand for it, it's price will certainly grow.

Cappex

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:23:14 PM

6 DAYS 'TILL HARDFORK/HALVING
Six days until we hardfork which will result in block reward halving and TX fee reduction (November 1st). I will be releasing a new Electralight version tonight as there were a few bugs with the last one.
Please make sure to update your wallets & nodes.

So far, only five pools are supporting the new hardfork:
LOUDMining.com
MiningOcean.org
uplexa.miner.rocks
uplexa.herominers.com
upx.ms-pool.net.ua

Make sure to switch your miners over!
TheDragons23

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

I think we have to build commumity and make it is easy to get into uplexa, utility nodes and infrastructure, price is something to worry about unless you are trading.

Yes. If we had something like NiceHash for uPlexa then i bet alot more people would come put some hash on.
tybiboune

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:34:04 AM

Yes. If we had something like NiceHash for uPlexa then i bet alot more people would come put some hash on.

Man, you can already use mining rig rentals Smiley it's smoother than nicehash and you can find a good variety of rigs according to your means and objectives
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 04:36:28 PM

What's going?
Investor left from UPX?
Or team dump on exchanges?

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
thesudio

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:02:18 PM

What's going?
Investor left from UPX?

Not sure but its buying season if you believe in the project i guess lol

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:45:09 PM

What's going?
Investor left from UPX?

I watch the charts and sympathize with those who bought up to this point, their faith in the project goes straight down.
But let's see, maybe those who buy today, will be able to return their investments at least 2020 or 2021, otherwise why buy...

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
TheDragons23

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:23:17 AM

What's going?
Investor left from UPX?

I watch the charts and sympathize with those who bought up to this point, their faith in the project goes straight down.
But let's see, maybe those who buy today, will be able to return their investments at least 2020 or 2021, otherwise why buy...

Im sure when halving and the other stuff happens in Q1 2020. uPlexa will most likely get a massive gain in price. Id suggest you buy $5-10 now if you dont really trust this coin. otherwise $50-100 will show big returns in the future i believe
tybiboune

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:44:28 AM

What's going?
Investor left from UPX?

I bought a big load between 5 and 10 sats, and my faith in the team and project is not going down at all  Grin

My faith in crypto communities has already been down to the cave for long, so this doesn't change  Grin

The Dev has been generously distributing lots of free coins during the the discord birthday party, people are expressing their gratitude by dumping their gifts. That's what you can do expect from such a nice gesture nowadays... I guess QL won't be caught doing this anymore!

In the meantime, best time for buyers! They'll easily go 10 times their 'investment' from now on. But for this you need some brains
Machine Funk

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:13:20 AM

What's going?
Investor left from UPX?

I bought a big load between 5 and 10 sats, and my faith in the team and project is not going down at all  Grin

My faith in crypto communities has already been down to the cave for long, so this doesn't change  Grin

The Dev has been generously distributing lots of free coins during the the discord birthday party, people are expressing their gratitude by dumping their gifts. That's what you can do expect from such a nice gesture nowadays... I guess QL won't be caught doing this anymore!

In the meantime, best time for buyers! They'll easily go 10 times their 'investment' from now on. But for this you need some brains

I think it is a good time to mine. Maybe people will lose interest because of the price and stop mining. Then we can all mine at a lower difficulty. Before the halving too.
I am not ure how you can say "easily" and 10x is a lot but I think you might be right. Maybe I will match whatever I mine and buy that much more from the exchange.
Cappex

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:17:31 AM

i am pretty sure and i believe in the project... in this market the prices have non sense, are driven by whales not by the logical... this is a young crypto in a world of iot young, we must wait
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:13:11 PM

Stack away those UPXs, they'll come around and come around big, although it might take some time. I don't get it. It's almost like people don't want to see the potential of this project and keep selling.
Indeed gives me more flesh on the bone for my retirementplans;-) I think the devs are more dedicated than ever so good news (pricewise) will come once it is the right time..
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 06:27:14 PM

i am pretty sure and i believe in the project... in this market the prices have non sense, are driven by whales not by the logical... this is a young crypto in a world of iot young, we must wait

I agree.
However, if we follow the crypto logic: "when everybody sells, you buy, when everybody buys, you sell".
Then it turns out that it is the best time to accumulate coins.
Even without the FOMO, buying when everybody sells seems like a the best course of action.

Please share your oppinion: When is the best time to accumulate UPX?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: