Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

I'm very interested in your project. team do I understand the idea of the project correctly? The Crest platform will help to develop marketing and advertising companies, and the money will be distributed between the community and all investors?
I havent put in more than I can afford so I'm good, it would just be nice to finally see it go up again as I was enjoying seeing some green.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Metaliks

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

Everyone needs to understand that raising money takes time.  and it takes even longer to get a return on your investment when you invest in ico's.
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

How to find your REFERRAL LINK:

— Click MY TEAM on the main menu.
— Click the RESOURCES tab.
— The referral link is under MAIN LANDING PAGE section.

#CrestToken #CSTT #CrestDigiAdPlatform
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

I'm very interested in your project. team do I understand the idea of the project correctly? The Crest platform will help to develop marketing and advertising companies, and the money will be distributed between the community and all investors?

Yes Tata. More information is readily available on our WP.

https://www.cresttoken.com/assets/Crest_Token_Whitepaper.pdf
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

a wonderful project, advertising in our days is a very important part of the economy, so the project will be in demand. I have a question on payments to investors from 1.15% to 2.25% daily for 89-179 days, and what changes after these days?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
dolvelan

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Moon will come when ico is overy, tbh not a question to ask as this early. I would buy more if i could.
footwebstor

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

Moon will come when ico is overy, tbh not a question to ask as this early. I would buy more if i could.
Pretty slow here! Sales will have to pick up sometime! So little trust in this space nowadays, its crazy!
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/1KCL5sVh.jpg

Thanks, you will have more than enough. We are a powerful and great community
honjiso

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

What i like from this project, is that I see the much quantity of investors really believe in the projects an wait passienly. Smiley
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

What is the current status of percentage of ico coins sold? Does it take another couple of months to finish ico??
dyculot

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

a wonderful project, advertising in our days is a very important part of the economy, so the project will be in demand. I have a question on payments to investors from 1.15% to 2.25% daily for 89-179 days, and what changes after these days?
we are in a bear market and rising funds is dificult
Wait for moon when market becomes bull Smiley
operav

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

https://i.imgur.com/1KCL5sVh.jpg

Thanks, you will have more than enough. We are a powerful and great community
I think the team is very open, some people already earned CSTT with YouTube reviews etc. Write to the team
lilopor

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

would you be open to a small video interview? I think I may have asked before but think it’d really help push Crest so far ahead of the game
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

Crypto is a dangerous investment !! Do you even realize the statistics this year alone how many ico scams have happened? And the statistics of how many icos fail ?
Flyok

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

Crypto is a dangerous investment !! Do you even realize the statistics this year alone how many ico scams have happened? And the statistics of how many icos fail ?
Yeah but noone is challenging you and the team is visible for you to see. My point was why do people act like its the end when it has not even started fully yet. They deserve a chance don't they? Just cos other companies have scammed. Does not mean all companies will scam. Nothing against you bro
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

Yeah but noone is challenging you and the team is visible for you to see. My point was why do people act like its the end when it has not even started fully yet. They deserve a chance don't they? Just cos other companies have scammed. Does not mean all companies will scam. Nothing against you bro
Again you are welcome to ask questions here. Team is very transparent here since day 1. and admin answers all questions.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

Again you are welcome to ask questions here. Team is very transparent here since day 1. and admin answers all questions.

I like when an ico is fully transparent. The Team in Crest is spread all over the world and they are all 3rf party contractors. Smiley
dolvelan

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

I like when an ico is fully transparent. The Team in Crest is spread all over the world and they are all 3rf party contractors. Smiley
I see how professional you try to be about this investment and try to find the golden project with crest hopefully is, good to have you on board  Smiley
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

I see how professional you try to be about this investment and try to find the golden project with crest hopefully is, good to have you on board  Smiley
If we get a new thing for "crypto people" it can be super huge, people will be interessted and everything will be sold out in days!  Smiley
footwebstor

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

I like this philosophy! Due to the extreme distrust many evolved after many previous not so trustworthy platforms, it can take some time!
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: