Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

Shall we continue our conversation regarding passive income https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5058565.msg47624440#msg47624440 or more shills will come to spam?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

I think that most investors will love the opportunity to receive daily income from their investments. It's wonderful that you can receive a reward and at the same time do nothing and do nothing to risk!
Typically, this offers modern smart contracts, but passive income every day is really important now, and there is no risk
In the current situation, when the crypto market has been relatively stable for several weeks now, the ability to bring in daily passive income is great!
It was the only opportunity to earn something during silence in the market, if you are certainly not a trader. Many of my friends only buy coins that bring some passive income.
There are a lot of different strategies and techniques, but I try to use classical. They mostly all are checked and working at different situations.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

Lets say that I will invest 10,000$, and after 179 days I will reinvest all money I have earned. How much money will I earn in 358 days then?

The concept is sharing of PROFITS from ad campaigns we run on the platform. This means I can't give you specifics till our platform is almost at the full launch stage. Again, investors won't earn more than the purported 2.25% and the same percentage on the WP will be used for subsequent campaigns investors seek to participate in.
As I understand that the team, the first time will be to pay not profits, but from their savings, in the range of 1.5-2.25%. Therefore, the maximum amount, which they say in the document, is the amount of 2.25%. will be.
And indeed, it is difficult to say now what will be the demand for advertising on your platform ... It is important to understand what your feature of the advertising platform is.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

Shall we continue our conversation regarding passive income https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5058565.msg47624440#msg47624440 or more shills will come to spam?
I agree with you that there are a lot of useless messages. If we talk on business, then I have the following question with the admin.
If you show a line of income from 1.5 to 2.25%, then you can focus on the very minimum is 1.5%! Right? And if you consider the option of a monthly reinvest. The principle of compound interest? Do you have such an option?

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

I understand that the owners of tokens of this project will regularly receive a fixed amount of remuneration, and the cost of the token itself will not be tied to Bitcoin or ethereum. Right?
As I understand that they have a platform for advertisers and they expect that they will order advertising from them for bitcoins and altcoins, including their coins. And the profit will be distributed among all participants, i.e. Investors who have their tokens (coins)! Wash so? correct me if I am wrong

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:28:19 AM

What does this mean "earnings will be paid to members in CSTT"? Do you have unlimited suply of CSTT tokens? What happens when 12,500,000 CSTT exceed limit? What will investors get when token supply runs off limit?

To add this:

sharing 1.15%-2.25% daily profit =/= 1.15%-2.25% daily returns(as it is stated in whitepaper)
If I correctly understood the documentation for this startup, then they will not pay more than 2.25% per day. But they will not pay less than 1.5% per day. Provided that they will have advertisers. If they don't have them, then where will the profit come from? This question interests me very much.
Of course, I understand that every admin dreams and plans good things for his startup (brainchild), but there is a reality that can be and vice versa with a small result.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Do not rush the team. They have a lot of really important and necessary things. The main thing is the development of the project, so that everything would work clearly and without failures.
Yes, you are right, first of all you need to complete the project so that in the future there will be no questions about the work of the service
I also think that it is not necessary to require team releases and fit them with terms. First of all, we need a high-quality platform, not a raw product.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

You touched my themes. I am a realtor and I know exactly what is important to know when to buy an apartment and where to buy. If you organize everything correctly, then you will be able to make good money without even going into an apartment.
If you are a professional in your field then you will always earn money. Whatever you do. If you are a realtor, then you understand apartments, if you are an investor, then you understand investments and so on.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

As I understand that the team, the first time will be to pay not profits, but from their savings, in the range of 1.5-2.25%. Therefore, the maximum amount, which they say in the document, is the amount of 2.25%. will be.
And indeed, it is difficult to say now what will be the demand for advertising on your platform ... It is important to understand what your feature of the advertising platform is.
2,25% it is still a very good indicator of profitability. Many banks offer to put a deposit and promise a remuneration of 2% per year ... So in any case it is more profitable to invest in project Crest!
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

What does this mean "earnings will be paid to members in CSTT"? Do you have unlimited suply of CSTT tokens? What happens when 12,500,000 CSTT exceed limit? What will investors get when token supply runs off limit?

To add this:

sharing 1.15%-2.25% daily profit =/= 1.15%-2.25% daily returns(as it is stated in whitepaper)
If I correctly understood the documentation for this startup, then they will not pay more than 2.25% per day. But they will not pay less than 1.5% per day. Provided that they will have advertisers. If they don't have them, then where will the profit come from? This question interests me very much.
Of course, I understand that every admin dreams and plans good things for his startup (brainchild), but there is a reality that can be and vice versa with a small result.

Online marketing or digital marketing is a large industry and as experts therein, we will always have that guarantee of running some of the most profitable ads in this space. Our roadmap to full launch of the Ad platform is still months away and we're working earnestly to make sure we give the Crest brand that brand perception that will make Avertisers run to us.

Additionally, you don't see most well known Ad companies running out of ads placement by Advertisers; this should give you a clue of how big the Online marketing industry is and we have promised on countless occasions to tap into this 100%.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

If you show a line of income from 1.5 to 2.25%, then you can focus on the very minimum is 1.5%! Right? And if you consider the option of a monthly reinvest. The principle of compound interest? Do you have such an option?
So all such a passive income? 1.5% or 2.25%? All the same, the difference is almost 2 times. How to understand the yield range from 1.5 or 2.25%?
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

As I understand that they have a platform for advertisers and they expect that they will order advertising from them for bitcoins and altcoins, including their coins. And the profit will be distributed among all participants, i.e. Investors who have their tokens (coins)! Wash so? correct me if I am wrong
I understand that the concept of the project is this: they are going to provide advertising services. And charge for their services in their tokens. this will create liquidity for the coin. And investors who are now investing their money will receive a portion of the project's profits.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

Not everyone can afford to invest in apartments, as you say. Therefore, cryptocurrency is a good place to invest. And Crest Token, along with other well-known coins, provide an opportunity for passive income every month. I do not call anyone to buy, tokens, I just say that each person invests where his finances allow.
I would not say that investing in real estate is as reliable and promising as many think. If you analyze this market you will understand that it is not so.
You touched my themes. I am a realtor and I know exactly what is important to know when to buy an apartment and where to buy. If you organize everything correctly, then you will be able to make good money without even going into an apartment.
Oh, it’s a profitable job to work!) real estate is good for investing as well, but there are some scam ICO in this industry, so I am a bit suspicious..
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

Obviously, they expect their platform to be a success. And they will always have customers.
Although maybe the team plans to create a stabilization fund?
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

Not everyone can afford to invest in apartments, as you say. Therefore, cryptocurrency is a good place to invest. And Crest Token, along with other well-known coins, provide an opportunity for passive income every month. I do not call anyone to buy, tokens, I just say that each person invests where his finances allow.
I would not say that investing in real estate is as reliable and promising as many think. If you analyze this market you will understand that it is not so.
Oh, it’s a profitable job to work!) real estate is good for investing as well, but there are some scam ICO in this industry, so I am a bit suspicious..
Real estate has always been a cool topic, but you have to be very careful with this, because there are so many scammers who have gained experience in their years. Grin
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

I also think that it is not necessary to require team releases and fit them with terms. First of all, we need a high-quality platform, not a raw product.
Of course, a quality platform that will work clearly and without failures is important. Therefore, if you need to wait, it is better to wait.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

This is a completely normal state. This is what most people think and do. Therefore, it is completely normal! )))
The pursuit of perfection and the desire to have something more brought us all here to this forum. Don't you? So it is normal that people want more than is!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

There are also a lot of scammers and cheaters in real estate! Yes, in principle, we can say that in any sphere there are dishonest people. But this does not mean everyone should stop buying property. Similarly with cryptocurrencies.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

This is a completely normal state. This is what most people think and do. Therefore, it is completely normal! )))
The pursuit of perfection and the desire to have something more brought us all here to this forum. Don't you? So it is normal that people want more than is!
A person will always strive for the best, and at this stage we help the project, perhaps not with money, but usually with support and communication with the team, any support is good
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

There are some other good coin, but I actually prefer Crest  because of it’s team. Developers work really hard
I also know a few similar solutions from competing projects, but here I like the team and atmosphere in the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: