Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

My opinion is that all coins have equal opportunities. Just a lot depends on the seriousness of the developers and their plans.

Not only this. Also important is the originality of the product idea and future prospects. There are already more than 2,000 different cryptocurrencies, most of which are gradually disappearing and new projects with crappy ideas take their place. This is a cycle in which only projects with originality, a strong team and financial support, and of course a large strong community are held.
Well, as they say, that the road is new to the cryptocurrency market, of course, I agree that there are a lot of competitors, good ideas and really those who simply collect money for themselves, we hope that this project will take its place under the sun

Time will tell what this project is worth.
Beginners should not think that this is Eldorado where investing one $ 1 you will receive $ 100
In the end, ICO is a high-risk type of investment and you need to understand this and not invest more than you can afford. I'm talking about credit money.
You are now telling tales. I already forgot when there were such profits on the cryptocurrency market. It is necessary to argue and speak more mundane numbers. 10000% is just a cosmic amount that has not been previously fixed, so do not mislead other participants of the discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

There are many examples when the price of a token has significantly decreased after entering the stock exchange. therefore, it is not necessary to idolize the listing on the crypto exchange.
its depends on exchange. Noone project not dumped on binance
There are usually some dump after distribution of tokens to bounty participants, because most of them try to sell their rewards right after they got them..
I already once write a big article on why the price of the coin falls, after entering the stock exchange.
There are 2 categories of coin holders:
1) alarmists-bounty hunters and nervous investors
2) investors who understand startup in detail and bought a large number of coins
So the first group of people and contribute to the price fell to the floor. After that, a new wave of investors is formed, who panic and also start selling coins.
What a way.
After the end of the ICO, do not give coins to bounty hunters. Freeze them for 2 months. Of course this causes them great indignation, but this is perhaps the most effective way to keep the price on the market and catch up with new investors for these 2 months and increase the price.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:22:46 AM

It is a well-known fact that this is not a project salvation, but you need to try different methods of analysis.
Everything should be in the complex. One technical analysis will give you nothing. You need to understand all the nuances and subtleties.
I think that technical analysis is the basis for good for choosing any investment strategy. It is useful for both  traders and investors. There was cases when only analysis revealed lots about project
And many believe that technical analysis does not work in the cryptocurrency market. Since it gives often not true information.
I completely disagree with the last statement! You say that technical analysis does not work, then tell me why many traders earn on short positions daily. Personally, I earn so. And you're saying it doesn't work? It is immediately evident that you are very far from trading. I'll show you one picture now that works in technical analysis for sure.

Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:48:38 AM

Of course there are difficulties with sales and nobody hides it. But we can not say that investors have completely stopped investing in cryptocurrencies. The market is starting to come to life and investments are going in cryptocurrency!

Investors are very picky now in terms of what ICO they will be investing on. A lot of people realized that if the project has a potential to go big in the market, what they need to do is just wait for them to hit in the exchanges. The price is relatively lower because of the dumpers or hunters. Now, going back, a project laying out a passive income is only true if the platform itself is earning, otherwise, that will not gonna happen. They need to be transparent what's going on here. Unless, they want a messy feedback once they are not fulfilling their promises to those investors.
That's right. If the admin and the team will not keep promises to pay, then there will be a wave of negativity, and you can forget about the project. The team must have a clear plan where the dividends money will come from. Must understand all the responsibility to the coin holders. Therefore, if investors want to invest in this project, they should think a few times, is it worth it?
I do not call you for anything, I just expressed my opinion.

alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

My opinion is that all coins have equal opportunities. Just a lot depends on the seriousness of the developers and their plans.

Not only this. Also important is the originality of the product idea and future prospects. There are already more than 2,000 different cryptocurrencies, most of which are gradually disappearing and new projects with crappy ideas take their place. This is a cycle in which only projects with originality, a strong team and financial support, and of course a large strong community are held.
There is such a concept in biology as natural selection. In simple language, the strongest survive. Those teams and developers who clearly see the development plan, even in a bear market, not paying attention to the importance of entering the stock exchange, they definitely win. If the admins have built good relations between investors, and there is an understanding that the coins do not have to go public at the moment. Then the developers will focus on the product and will not be distracted by the listing of the coin and the price collapse to the floor.

Indeed, there are a lot of coins that have no price, just numbers on a computer. There is no demand for them. In general, in a year nobody will remember about them, because the developers have stopped moving up a product that seemed so promising. Be honest to people and do not be fooled by their promises.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:41:58 AM

Every day I watch how the number of tokens sold on the site https://www.cresttoken.com/ increases. And it seems to me that the project is gaining momentum. I can of course be mistaken, but I follow every day the telegram, forum and comments that people write. I really want to believe that the model of a passive source of income will bring results.
I also have an offer for developers. And what if you implement affiliate or referral links to purchase tokens? I think this can have a very positive effect on the development and collection of the necessary amount. After all, a lot of people write about your project on the website, on YouTube, on social networks, etc.

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

Yes, I was told by a colleague, and he has the rank of Hero. Perhaps there is earnings on the signature is much higher!
At Legendaries and Heroes earnings from participation in the signature is just gorgeous! As a rule, it exceeds ten times the number of tokens that a member will receive!
Of course, the results of high ranks are high, but this does not mean that 10 times more. If you compare the junior and the legend, then you can earn more money 5 times. But if you compare the full meber and the hero, then the difference is 2 times, no more.

Therefore, to appreciate on the forum of legends and hiro users, these are the most necessary people for projects to take part in the bounty and carry the signature of the project
I do not agree with your point of view. I believe that an important role is played by all users, not only those who have high status. I met a lot of smart guys who are just starting to learn cryptocurrency and they have great results, but their status is full of members. They are now very confident in receiving measures and activations. There are even those who have more merit than activites. The problem is that not every hero and legend trusts the new ISO. They prefer to be in the shade. On the one hand, this is correct, there are a lot of scammers, and on the other .... I do not know

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cresttoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Official BitcoinTalk Forum page for Crest Token

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

Every day I watch how the number of tokens sold on the site https://www.cresttoken.com/ increases. And it seems to me that the project is gaining momentum. I can of course be mistaken, but I follow every day the telegram, forum and comments that people write. I really want to believe that the model of a passive source of income will bring results.
I also have an offer for developers. And what if you implement affiliate or referral links to purchase tokens? I think this can have a very positive effect on the development and collection of the necessary amount. After all, a lot of people write about your project on the website, on YouTube, on social networks, etc.

Thanks Dodgi for believing in this project. We already have a referral system and users can earn 10% off the amount of crest tokens the person they refer buy.

Please login and check the MY TEAM tab on the Crest website dashboard to get started
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Well, as they say, that the road is new to the cryptocurrency market, of course, I agree that there are a lot of competitors, good ideas and really those who simply collect money for themselves, we hope that this project will take its place under the sun

Time will tell what this project is worth.
Beginners should not think that this is Eldorado where investing one $ 1 you will receive $ 100
In the end, ICO is a high-risk type of investment and you need to understand this and not invest more than you can afford. I'm talking about credit money.
It is necessary to count on a reasonable profit. This is where some of 100-500%. More in this market is extremely difficult to get!
In our days, even the profit is hard to obtain, although it is possible! I will not deny the fact that there are very lucky people who invest in successful projects
experienced investors trust in technical analysis of the market. There is no point to believe in luck, because it is weird
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

It seems great, I was very excited with the Crest of the token, they have sold about 80% of the tokens they provide. and also the current market conditions are good, this is a good time to start.
It was also a kind of surprise for me it shows that market is still volatile and investors are interested in really important projects like Crest..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

Of course there are difficulties with sales and nobody hides it. But we can not say that investors have completely stopped investing in cryptocurrencies. The market is starting to come to life and investments are going in cryptocurrency!
There is information that all investment volumes has decreased in more like 10 times since the begging of the year. I hope it will change the next year, because it is upsetting
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

In the course of its development, as a rule, they often and often change a lot in their roadmaps, and this is normal.
Yes there are some changes in policies and some aspects could change during the whole process of implementation. There were some cases in my experience.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

The advertising industry is one of the highly profitable business sectors. I think that having professionals in their composition, the project will be able to earn a profit.

If the project is supported by investors, then everyone is waiting for the price increase. If the project does not receive the support of a large number of investors. it will turn out that those who bought the token will be left alone with their token))
You need to advertise this project and actually make sure that this platform is

The task of the team as marketing professionals is to conduct a marketing campaign wisely and attract the largest number of investors to the project. Until they gave reason to doubt their competence
Team is working hard to develope this product and promote it for investors and partners. I am sure that Crest team will not give any reason to doubt their competence.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

I don’t think it is worth to wait for pump of the market, because it shows down trends . However, there are chances that next year will be more promising)
nope, dump has ended and now market ready to grow again
Dump is ended, but the market is still unstable. I don’t know if it became to grow the next year, but now there is no any reason to think like this
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

Team is working hard to develope this product and promote it for investors and partners. I am sure that Crest team will not give any reason to doubt their competence.
Of course they will do their best. Because they are primarily interested in the future of the project. Investors, too, of course but only within their investments, but the team has invested in the project much more
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

In the course of its development, as a rule, they often and often change a lot in their roadmaps, and this is normal.
Yes there are some changes in policies and some aspects could change during the whole process of implementation. There were some cases in my experience.
If these changes are aimed at improvements, then I think that investors will only welcome such steps of developers!
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

Of course they will do their best. Because they are primarily interested in the future of the project. Investors, too, of course but only within their investments, but the team has invested in the project much more
In any case, the money that the team itself invests in its project will be small, without the investors the project will be difficult
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

There are many examples when the price of a token has significantly decreased after entering the stock exchange. therefore, it is not necessary to idolize the listing on the crypto exchange.
its depends on exchange. Noone project not dumped on binance
There are usually some dump after distribution of tokens to bounty participants, because most of them try to sell their rewards right after they got them..
I already once write a big article on why the price of the coin falls, after entering the stock exchange.
There are 2 categories of coin holders:
1) alarmists-bounty hunters and nervous investors
2) investors who understand startup in detail and bought a large number of coins
So the first group of people and contribute to the price fell to the floor. After that, a new wave of investors is formed, who panic and also start selling coins.
What a way.
After the end of the ICO, do not give coins to bounty hunters. Freeze them for 2 months. Of course this causes them great indignation, but this is perhaps the most effective way to keep the price on the market and catch up with new investors for these 2 months and increase the price.
I don’t sell anything from what I’ve received in the bounty. Some coins have been stored for over a year. And although of course the price for them has now fallen (along with the entire market) I am not upset.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

That's right. If the admin and the team will not keep promises to pay, then there will be a wave of negativity, and you can forget about the project. The team must have a clear plan where the dividends money will come from. Must understand all the responsibility to the coin holders. Therefore, if investors want to invest in this project, they should think a few times, is it worth it?
This is good and relevant advice. You should always be very careful when studying projects in which you invest. This is a very good habit!
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

This is good and relevant advice. You should always be very careful when studying projects in which you invest. This is a very good habit!
You just need to read the technical part of the document, calculate how much interest will come out in the future and make sure that the team is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: