Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crest Token[ANN][ICO]- Community Centric Token that Pays Daily Passive Income  (Read 161049 times)
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

guys who can audit the smart contract of this project¿  https://etherscan.io/address/0x699a27f71bf580b94b4aeec09b54e264b67f5cce
I think to invest but you need to be sure of safety

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Quite an interesting project! I am sure that the idea of passive income will be well received by the crypto community!
And how exactly will passive earnings be realized? Masternodes and POS staking? This is now a very popular way. Almost every new project produces masternodes.
Not. In this project, ERC-20 token is used, which means that there can be no master or POS staking here. Obviously, the developers will offer us some other way to get passive income.
I now wonder what kind of passive income it will be. I hope that this platform will be fully developed and will be able to compete with other similar platforms in the future.

We hope that it will be able to compete, because the whole business is competition between projects, who is better, that’s the main thing
One of the features of a market economy is the competitiveness of products. That is why any team during the ICO should be especially hard-working and creative. However, I do not doubt this project will succeed
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

Maybe I missed somewhere, but will there be a verification for people who take part in the life of the company?

Do you mean some tokens reward for active discussion participants at the forum? I think it depends on  bounty campaign. I have seen such type of it.

Usually bounty is carried out as an advertisement in social networks, all possible social networks use everybody who takes part, more social networks, more tokens
Advertising is the engine of the project. No advertising, even the most promising project will instantly roll down to the very bottom of CoinMarketCaps.
A good expert in the field of SEO will solve the issue of advertising, you only need to analyze the market well, see competitors and choose directions
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

when bounty campaign will start some bloggers will make it
did developers announce some bounty campaign and where i can find this information?
Next month will start the bounty of the company. Allocated 500,000 coins. I have not yet met the thread on the forum.

And how much is the token on the ICO? Does anyone have such data? I was interested in this Crest Token project!
The price on the site is $ 0.25 - $ 1.70 / TFCT. Accordingly, the price will increase with each month

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

According to the distribution diagram of all funds, devs plans to allocate 4 percent of the entire pool on the bounty campaign. Taking into account the current trends, these are really good money, because usually it is around 1-2 percent.

its big enough bounty pool. But this free token can dump price after reward distribution

It often happens that after the distribution of tokens for bounty hunters, the price of the token also rapidly falls due to the fact that most hunters try to sell the coins immediately after they have been paid.

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

According to the distribution diagram of all funds, devs plans to allocate 4 percent of the entire pool on the bounty campaign. Taking into account the current trends, these are really good money, because usually it is around 1-2 percent.

its big enough bounty pool. But this free token can dump price after reward distribution

It often happens that after the distribution of tokens for bounty hunters, the price of the token also rapidly falls due to the fact that most hunters try to sell the coins immediately after they have been paid.

This myth has already understood the forum many times. Bounty participants usually receive from 1% to 3% of the amount of tokens sold during ISO. And then somehow they use these 1 or 3% to roll the price of the remaining 97% of tokens Huh
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

if we consider that the bounty accounts for 4%. About 80% of the bounty tokens are sold on the stock exchange immediately after the listing, I think it can not bring down the token rate if the project has the support of investors
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

will you speaker on some meetup or blockchain event?
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

Honestly, I can not understand the essence of the project. That is, it will be a platform for advertising where users of this platform will be able to see all the products and buy it or perhaps I am mistaken?

We will have a team of experts that run ads on our ad network and generate lots of profits with numerous ad campaigns..

Crest members have the option of funding these ads with their crest tokens (its called campaigning). Any profit made from running of these ads, we will allocate btw 1.15% to 2.25% to users who campaign (according to their campaign strength or campaign funds)

Users will be able to get their capital back (partly till completion) and the % i profits from their campaigns within 89 - 179 days

Check out our DigiAd Demo below
https://crestplatform.com/demo/
If I understand you correctly, to earn 15% -25% I need to participate in these companies?
It is difficult for me to understand this principle, because I have not encountered such a thing?
and another question who will fall for this advertising? And what is this network you're talking about?

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

I just started to study this project. Someone can tell me what daily passive income is and what it depends on. Thank you!
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

I am sure that it will not be a problem to collect hard cap, because 6 million for such a project is not huge amount of many. On the other hand, now there are many similar platforms and investors may not be interested in it.

I always try to focus on the amount of soft cap, because it should always be collected by all ICO. Since the amount is 3 times less than the maximum amount that the developers want to collect.
In conditions that today the situation with the ICO, is normalized, thanks to Korea. I think in November there will be more demand for such projects. But to be honest, I still have a lot of questions for develope...

I also pay attention to the soft cap because I have invested several times in scam projects. In most cases I haven’t checked wallets where should be investments. That is why pay special attention to this.

Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

I am sure that it will not be a problem to collect hard cap, because 6 million for such a project is not huge amount of many. On the other hand, now there are many similar platforms and investors may not be interested in it.

I always try to focus on the amount of soft cap, because it should always be collected by all ICO. Since the amount is 3 times less than the maximum amount that the developers want to collect.
In conditions that today the situation with the ICO, is normalized, thanks to Korea. I think in November there will be more demand for such projects. But to be honest, I still have a lot of questions for develope...

I also pay attention to the soft cap because I have invested several times in scam projects. In most cases I haven’t checked wallets where should be investments. That is why pay special attention to this.

In the big part of ICO collecting are fake. And it`s really bad, because investors can`t to find it by smartcontract. And lose their money
pactiond

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

if we consider that the bounty accounts for 4%. About 80% of the bounty tokens are sold on the stock exchange immediately after the listing, I think it can not bring down the token rate if the project has the support of investors
Yes, with this distribution of falling prices because of bounty hunters is not clear. In this regard, you can not worry. The main thing is to have people who will be ready to buy a token on the exchange
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

This myth has already understood the forum many times. Bounty participants usually receive from 1% to 3% of the amount of tokens sold during ISO. And then somehow they use these 1 or 3% to roll the price of the remaining 97% of tokens Huh
I completely agree. If the price has fallen dramatically after being added to the exchange - this team sells tokens, this is 100%.

HappStoreW

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

Yes, with this distribution of falling prices because of bounty hunters is not clear. In this regard, you can not worry. The main thing is to have people who will be ready to buy a token on the exchange
I think that the Crest project has an excellent marketing Department and it will help to attract the audience after the exchange.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

I think that the Crest project has an excellent marketing Department and it will help to attract the audience after the exchange.
I think (I hope) that ideas from the developers of project Crest Token will like the crypto community! And the project will find for itself many supporters and investors!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

Yes, the task of distribution lies entirely with marketers. To do this, special promotions, promotions, and so on
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

Without advertising, the project risks to remain little known and unpromising. The Crest Token project team and don't forget they are a hundred advertisers know this.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

I saw the information on the website that there are only 3 accepted currencies.  However, I hope that in the future they will add some more including Dogecoin, Litecoin and other.

I also follow the project and what the team is doing, I really hope that by the new year it will show us a really interesting product.
Do you think the result depends on the team? I believe that it is important to present information to investors correctly and competently. After all, they will attract here the money that the team needs to implement tokens and plans for monthly income. By the way, tell us where will the money to pay 10% per month?

I think that a lot depends on the project team because it  directs all the activities of the project and is responsible for creating the product. More over, it organize advertising of this product..
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

Without advertising, the project risks to remain little known and unpromising. The Crest Token project team and don't forget they are a hundred advertisers know this.
they are allocate some tokens for bounty campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: